This is Aya and Razer. They're in a loving relationship, and that's okay. Say something nice about them

This is Aya and Razer. They're in a loving relationship, and that's okay. Say something nice about them.

Aya canon when?

She appeared as a spaceship AI in a comic just so they could kill her off.

why does YJ get a 3rd season but this doesn't

I have never been in a loving relationship and seeing people who are in loving relationships makes me feel things like sadness, anger and envy. Therefore, I dislike Aya and Razer and I believe that their relationship is not okay at all.

It hurts so much

I still think it's weird that she looks like his dead wife.

Wait, that really happens in the show?

Well this show's ending was much more satisfying than YJ. Also the reason why it ended wasn't as B.S as YJ Imo

Probably because this show
>was a huge waste of potential for the entire GL mythos
>wasted the entirety of its run on these fucking OCs instead of Lanterns (or any of the thousands of aliens) people gave a shit about
>had a an aggressively shitty aesthetic, no idea why anyone thought "Bruce Timm shit, but in 3D" was a good idea

>Well this show's ending was much more satisfying than YJ
>no Sinestro Corp
>no Darkest Night
>no meeting John and Alan
>no more Lantern mythos
>no actual character development or focus for Hal and Kilowog
>nothing but Razer and Aya's romance hijacking the second half of the season
>satisfying

Sure.

> loving relationship
Aya was shit and disregarded Razer's feelings about pretty much anything at every chance, then decided to murder everyone the first time she got hurt.

At least YJ put out toys that failed. GL:TAS was cancelled because of the movie's failures and didn't even get a chance to "fail" on its own. Beware the Batman was already dead when it premiered.

Meanwhile, TTG got a fucking movie.

These two sabotaged the entire show and made it completely unwatchable.

I wouldn't, most people have a "type" whether they notice it or not, if anything it makes more sense.

Razer and to some extent, Aya, were the main characters. The writers even said so. That's why Hal and Kilowog already had an established relationship and we didn't get an origin for Hal. The story was Razer's redemption.

>The writers even said so.

Source?

>It's an "user complains about romance" episode

How did it not get a chance to fail? Watch one episode and tell me it wasn't garbage in its own right

Yeah, cause I saved that link from 5 years ago. Giancarlo GLTAS Razer, see what you find.

What show are you talking about? Green Lantern? It was a fine start. The show was fine until halfway through, when Aya and Razer's shallow romance hijacked everything.

I want to shit in their mouths and then make them kiss!

What will their children look like?

Something nice about them.

I loved the show. I thought it was great.

And "It's not like the comics!" is pretty pathetic as an objection.

>And "It's not like the comics!" is pretty pathetic as an objection.

There's a difference between an adaptation deviating here and there to tell a story and just telling a story starring OCs, with the actual source material being an afterthought.

"You should get to a safe distance. I can take it from here."

Yes, and that difference is an improvement.

>story starring OCs, with the actual source material being an afterthought.

Oh yes because using a character but them having nothing of their known personality is any better.
Like Superboy, Artemis, or Megan. Or create a new character from scratch, because even though Kaldur appeared first in the comics, he had no fucking personality, so he might as well been an OC.
Fuck off hypocrite.

Would beware have done better if they didn't edit the guns?
Coming off something as childish as brave and the bold that had real guns to a more serious thing that somehow lacked them must have hurt.

>She appeared as a spaceship AI in a comic
Neat.
>just so they could kill her off.
Shame. No reason they couldn't just have her off doing adventures away from what the comics were focusing on.

CN was openly hostile to DC action cartoons by then, so no.

But WB meddling in the production of the show sure didn't help things.

>>no meeting John
but why would you want to meet worst lantern? the only good reason for this would be if he was the John from dcau.

Volpe actually wanted to bring back Phil Lamarr.

Why the fuck are you bringing YJ out of nowhere? Are you the same nitwit who keeps complaining that YJ got revived instead?

This show handled their donut steels better than any show I've ever seen.

To the point that, when I started watching it, I couldn't predict the fate of the OC GL who is the focus of the first two episodes, because I knew half the main cast later on were OCs. It made what happened to him all the more heartbreaking.

If it makes you feel better, the next planned arc was going to be Hal-centric. He gets framed of a crime by Sinestro and it’s basically The Fugitive in space, with John being the Tommy Lee Jones to Hal’s Harrison Ford.

It's not anyone's fault if you're a pathetic loser, user. Anyone's but your own, that is.

All will be well.