Now that it's CONFIRMED that CNN gave Clinton the questions before the debates and even admitted it and fired the...

Now that it's CONFIRMED that CNN gave Clinton the questions before the debates and even admitted it and fired the person, why the FUCK is no one talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/cnn-drops-donna-brazile-as-pundit-over-wikileaks-revelations/2016/10/31/2f1c6abc-9f92-11e6-8d63-3e0a660f1f04_story.html
rt.com/usa/364874-donna-brazile-clinton-wikileaks/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/793644096430698498
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's nothing, who cares?

bump. need a source fast

Muh narrative

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/cnn-drops-donna-brazile-as-pundit-over-wikileaks-revelations/2016/10/31/2f1c6abc-9f92-11e6-8d63-3e0a660f1f04_story.html

Oh shit it's real.

That was fast.

>why aren't people responding to x situation logically???
this isn't 3d chess numbnuts

Classic Hillary. You don't lie cheat and steal once. You do it constantly, hundreds of times, on every level, so that every controversy is overshadowed by another and nothing ever gets done about it. Someone needs to put a bullet through her head to stop her.

rt.com/usa/364874-donna-brazile-clinton-wikileaks/

Can we make this trend? What hashtag shall we use?

We'll be arriving at your house shortly, Adam.

I honestly think this alone is grounds for losing the vote of any common sense person.

Also, can we get this stupid niggercunt arrested for election fraud or election rigging or whatever?

Its confirmed that Donna Brazile gave Clinton the questions. Nothing linking CNN directly.

CNN fired her to save face, even though they were most likely in on it too.

>employee of CNN helps presidential candidate cheat
>CNN DIDN'T DO IT! IT WAS JUST THEIR EMPLOYEE!
Protip: A company is the people that make up the company. This cumdumpster is (was) CNN. If this isn't CNN's direct doing, I don't know what is.

Her main gig is not at CNN, she is an occasional contributor.

this whole thread and OP are both autistic
who gives a fuck that some random woman gave hillary the questions

the important thing is that HILLARY TOOK THE QUESTIONS; THIS IS LITERAL PROOF SHE ACTIVELY RIGGED THE DEMOCRATIC RACE

she literally rigged the motherfucking DEMOCRATIC race and everybody keeps phrasing it like it matters some dumb fucking woman gave the questions who gives a fuck about her the point is that hillary took the questions

So can we get Clinton tried for this?
And what hashtag do we use to spread it?

ITS
FUCKING
HAPPENING

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/793644096430698498

JOHN PODESTA INVOLVED IN DEBATE RIGGING
CONFIRMED

It's nothing. No diffrent than prepping for a test.

we're not talking about it because we already knew

media's not talking about it for obvious reasons

based zyklon ben

>we're not talking about it because we already knew
Are you literally fucking retarded? Obviously *we* knew, but the public called us tinfoilers. Now we have proof. This is fucking huge.

I giggled

One of my Twitter accounts is a Bernie bot. When I point out that Hillary cheated in the debates, Hillary fags tell me "grow up, it's done, what is important is that Trump can't be allowed to win"

Fucking faggots
Redpill the fuck out of them

Mainly because the FBI reopened their investigation of her, the FBI archives just did a massive info dump on the end of Bill Clinton's presidency among other things and she's dropping like a rock in the polls and Trump's lead in the LA Times Daybreak poll cracked the "statistical error" ceiling today.

A week ago this would have been news. A month ago it would have been earth shattering.

Today it's small potatoes compared to everything else that's blowing the fuck up.

CNN stated Brazille did not have access to the questions.

That means co-conspirator(s).

It was kek's will. He has a plan and your in it.

it was on fox no longer worth mentioning on Sup Forums

It has been on national news in France

>why is no one talking about this

Because no one cares. The nation is burning down around us and everyone is too busy virtue signaling on kikebook to read up on this. Hillary could be caught on camera sacrificing puppies to moloch and people still wouldn't care. I've lost all hope that Trump will win or that we can ever recover from this. It's time to pop open a bottle of whiskey and sit back to watch the fire burn.