Who is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nerfnow.com/comic/292
nerfnow.com/comic/361
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is Angie from Nerf Now.

Thank you.

Argie, from the webcomic Nerf Nowm

First the webcomic was Team Fortness fanfiction, the it became about a pub where girls dress like sluts and sell beer for video game characters, now it's just about "new characters that i want to pork" and cheap jokes bitching about recent updates of popular multiplayer games

>like TF2, Nerf Now turned into ugly garbage as time went on

you take that back user

>now it's just about "new characters that i want to pork"
I fail to comprehend a problem

You can't take back the truth.

It's not a fucking joke

Me and a ton of faggots daily say that they want to pork several things on Sup Forums, should i make a comic series about it?

if I can fap to it senpai

Yeah. I mean, unless you've got the comic-book equivalent of Moby Dick halfway done, in which finish that first.

Some of it is pretty good.

>The ntr arc.

But I like the new cosmetics, aside from the neon green and meme hats, alot of the stuff is cool looking.

Don't forget how it became a DOTA comic for a long time. That's when I stopped reading.

w-what?

The Pyro who is a main character is dating a snaiper tan and was angry because he didnĀ“t get a new weapon or something with the update so he yells at her and made her cry so she fucks a spy.

can you give me a link of the comic pls?

Here starts the whole shitshow nerfnow.com/comic/292

ohh no

thanks anyway

nerfnow.com/comic/361
The continuation.

>Pyro speaks

It doesn't really matter, clearly none of the characters are the default variants. Except maybe a pretty average looking Heavy or Soldier wanders in from time to time.

The author added FPS DOTA to the pool.

Still bad.

Where is her girlfriend?