Thanos journey to becoming a God

>Speaking to IGN, Infinity War’s co-director, Joe Russo, explained why Thanos is dressed down for the battle ahead. “He has a more casual approach in this film and it’s very philosophical for him. It’s part of his character definition. It’s a spiritual journey for him to collect the [Infinity] Stones and one with which he does not need armor. Once he starts acquiring the Stones he doesn’t require armor the same way he did when he was a warlord. It’s a very symbolic costume,” he said.

Do you think he should have kept his armor on from "GOTG" all the way to his end(having battle damage from the Avengers/MCU Heroes or do you think it should be the way Russo Brothers are doing as stated above????

Thoughts & Opinions

>IGN

I'm looking forward to this movie, but in general Sup Forums seems to have a raging hateboner for the MCU and Marvel in general (except that faggot Cyclops, Sup Forums loves to gargle his cyclops)

Not that different from ultimate. I guess they changed the costume because it's hard to move around fast with it.

I just wish he had the helmet.

>I guess they changed the costume because it was hard to move around fast in it
They could just CG the costume. It worked pretty well with Iron Man and about 3/4 of the MCU

I think it's an interesting creative decision with thought behind it, I'm for it.

I mean if they were really just cashing out they'd have him in costume 24/7 for max synergy.

This look is just aesthetically gross, no real way around that. I don't care if they mess with his look, but at least make it something that looks neat in its own right.

MAD TITAN GAINS

Thanos in a thong

I think it's just really dumb. Trying to fix something that wasn't broken. His armor was perfect and comic-accurate. His little hat is iconic to his look and you remove that??

Gotta show off dem arms

i was looking forward to it but then i read infinity gountlet and the comic is basically thanos becoming a god and the avengers are uncapable of doin shit they are killed like ants, now i wonder how they are gona adapt it

The Armor made him look like the final boss. Now he looks like a generic thug.

Some one with photoshop skills should clean this up

It bothers me. Ive always liked thanos old look, and without the armor he looks like a claifornia rasin. So i am very dissapointed they decided to go this route

It wasn't really very comic accurate though.

Just MCU trying to make characters as generic as fucking possible to make the merchandise process cheaper/quicker.

And so they can sell shitty no effort costumes to fucking normies that go to Party City.

Closer than this boring shit

I think they are combining stuff from both Infinity Gauntlet Comic & Infinity War Comic for "Avengers: Infinity War" & "Avengers: Untitled Sequel to Infinity War"

but without the adam warlock part

Yea, they are using that for "Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3"

i think if he wears it on his journey, it's fine. when he is god, i want the armor back. he needs to look badass

TRAINERS HATE HIM
USE THESE SIX GE-STONES TO FIND OUT HIS SECRETS

It makes sense thematically, but not practically. We never even saw him fight in his role as a “warlord”, he just sat on his throne and delegated. Now in his role going out himself to kick ass, he’s not wearing any armor? I mean, yeah he’s strong on his own, but still seems counterintuitive.

>for him to collect the [Infinity] Stones and one with which he does not need armor

this is stupid

idk once you have one stone and know how to use them you're kind of set. Just look at GOTG vs Ronan or Dr Strange vs a ruler and devourer of worlds Dormammu.

You get one stone you get them all if you know where to find them at least in MCU.