So McCain and Romney are coming to my company and give a speech to 300 or so people

So McCain and Romney are coming to my company and give a speech to 300 or so people.

I hate both of them and support trump 100%
Anything I should expect from these two? Should I go and hear their bs? I probably will record any Trump bashing if I do go.

If they bash trump, boo

just chant lock her up

kek

Ask them if they've taken enough steps to ensure they're not implicated during the fall of the Clintons.

I don't like Romney, but I like McCain because of his efforts to save the A-10.

If you get the chance OP, thank McCain for saving the BRRRRT for me.

Actually, if you guys formulate some good questions I could actually ask them.

McCain has his little faggy stand up routine. If they open it up to questions, make sure you get them to openly oppose #CrookedHillary

Just yell "BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST". Don't even give them the satisfaction of something designed for them. Fuck 'em.

"Will a no fly zone in Syria put the US at war with Russia?"

"What will you do to protect coal miners like your son?"

>Actually, if you guys formulate some good questions I could actually ask them.

They're politicians... even if you ask them the best fucking question, they will either (a) dance around it, or (b) not provide any substantive response... unless, of course, it's a vague uncontroversial non-answer

Ask mccain if his ass is loose after hiding the watch for so long

ask them about bain capital's relationship to the bradley foundation

Record, if there is anything anti-trump, send it to Alex Jones using whistleblower form. They'll call you and ask for your story.

You are at work. Do nothing stupid. Imagine you are at a critical neotiation with an unethical rival firm you despise.
Be polite, support your boss's rather obvious and bordering on illegal gesture, do nothing that would endanger your employment.

it means bombing air fields how would it not?

>Alex Jones
That would actually be pretty neat to meet him. I believe the event will be televised though, they told us the parking lot will be full of media outlets and they will close segments of the place to secure both speakers.

Yeah I know that, I can't yell anything stupid but I can record them and shame them anonymously online if they do something stupid. I doubt they will know it was me with over 1000 employees.

They are coming down to talk about how small businesses are good for the country. Since yesterday was early voting in arizona, my guess is they are trying to vouch for something. McCain is actually running in Arizona. I already voted him out.

Throw a shoe at Romney it will be the most memorable thing you do with your life. Don't you want to be immortal?

Yell Mccain and romney are LOSERS, who couldnt beat a google moslem.

>I already voted him out
my dude

under8d

Now that's fucking hilarious.

Say "Bill Clinton is a rapist" I am genuinely curious as to how they would react.