You've all remembered to shift your finances away from the dollar, right? If Trump wins...

You've all remembered to shift your finances away from the dollar, right? If Trump wins, the USD isn't going to be worth shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.erratasec.com/2016/11/debunking-trumps-secret-server.html#.WBlvgMdf2Uk
motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice ducke
have a sqiude

The jew intimidates with lies

explain why the dollar would drop?

damn you look hawt

Why would the dollar fall?

>_ ____ __ ____ ____ ____.

Economists around the globe have warned against a Trump presidency. He's insulted all of our economic partners.

The entire plan is to tank the US economy where it makes Brexit look like a light dip. Because if the US economy is tanked, it means it's good for exports. So you destroy the economy and get rid of regulation, which is beneficial to businesses and gets more people working. Where the Chinese are improving their society, it creates the opening for the US to tank everything, eliminate benefits systems, and force the poor to either die or get to work with no wage floor.

Because Trump is being controlled by the Russians, and they want the dollar to no longer be the world's reserve currency. Right now, oil around the world is bought and sold in US dollars, if that ever changes, the value of the dollar will fall off a cliff. If Trump is elected, he'll help to make that happen under the influence of his Russian masters.

Lol you fucking liberal conspiracy theorists are funny as shit.

{{{economists}}}

Globalist would do everything in their power to destroy the economy and blame Trump.

>Economy tanked
Except Brexit didn't do shit for our economy except for strengthen it, not tank it.

You're wrongly conflating the success of the economy with the value of the currency, and that's the dumbest fuckshit idea in the world.

>tfw never less than 99% percent invested for a decade
>tfw cash level is never more than $1000 at any point

>they said the same thing when Brexit passed
Oh look the pounds doing just fine, carry on.

Yeah, because the plan is to actually attack the economy to devalue the dollar. And in the process we get a bunch of new enemy nations

The narrative for the next 100 years will be the heathen European that lusts for the destruction of America, and how we shall work with our great ally Russia to remove the scourge of the feeble-minded Euro.

WIll it be as devastating as brexit?
Because i think we could survive gdp growth

Fact: the Russians have called for a new world reserve currency.

>tfw cash level is never more than $1000 at any point

lol. you must single and boring.

Fact: a Trump email servers were in communication with servers belonging to a Russian bank run by Russian political power brokers over the course of several months during this year's campaign. When it was found out, someone took the server down, only to put it back up with a different DNS name, resuming the suspicious communication with the Russian bank. The Trump campaign has denied all of it. What's he hiding?

Go back to watching ducktales.
At your age I was watching ducktales too, alas there was no Sup Forums to shitpost on.

Fuck off with your furry shit /trash/

WHAT I LEARNED IN BOATING SCHOOL IS

My money is in deep sea mining projects. Laugh now, in 10 years I'll be a multi-millionaire.

If I'm not mistaken the FBI already debunked this

can
i get the WHOIS on that server domain please?

Poor degenerate pawn detected
kys

because our entire economy is tied up in wall street for whatever fucking reason and wall street now functions as essentially socially acceptable and encouraged gambling. someone like trump increases uncertainty (the odds of winning a game) and therefore fewer people will invest in the scam.

its the same shit with brexit. the sterling crashed bc a bunch of gamblers didnt like the new odds and cashed out. not it is rising again as people are slowly catching on

If you honestly believe in Trump, you still want to get foreign currency now. If he wins, the dollar WILL go down significantly; the world markets are terrified of Trump. Even the people that believe in him are going to be wary of the US market short-term, and those that don't are going to be pissing themselves and wanting to punish the US.

If you believe in Trump, you then wait for the dollar to get very low, buy American assets at fire sale discounts, and ride the wave to the top.

They haven't found "any conclusive or direct link." Not quite the same as debunking.

See pic.

So you mean useless people need to get jobs and contribute a little more than fishing for free shit?

Oh, user. You're all worthless. None of you fucking matter. And it's time you were all put in your place.

And how do you propose we do that exactly?

i don't remember this duck. does donald eventually become her sex-slave/fuccboi?

Ducktales villain

I want to fuck that duck

I have millions in the bank, what the fuck do I do? I was poor before this year and have no one to guide me. What are you richfags doing?

the crash will come in the bond market according to every greg hunter guest for the last 2 years.

a stock market bump on election day will not cause the final crash.

>if brexit happens, the GBP isn't going to be worth shit.

oh wait

if hillary wins the dollar wont be worth shit

The dollar is safest with Hillary. Her entire policy is to kill anyone who threatens the petrodollar. Russia and China are trying to start a competing world reserve currency. Trump wants to compete with them in a fair way, but Hillary would rather cheat by bombing any competing teams.

Based on ???

Oh... CTR you silly...

>not considering blowback

Bring that market down so I can capitalize on that sweet, sweet, recovery after 4 years. I've made a lot money on bullshit market scares.

Switched all my shit to bonds. Trump WILL win, and when the dollar crashes I'm riding the fuck out of that dip.

Thank you papa trump for these blessed gains I am about to make

MY savings are in precious metals

If Hillary wins, ammo will be the new currency.

this is proof that the website was setup by a 3rd party ya dingus.

blog.erratasec.com/2016/11/debunking-trumps-secret-server.html#.WBlvgMdf2Uk

So what is going to happen to the dollar when Hillary starts WWIII?

You americucks getting the shit nuked out of you probably won't help much.

My savings are in canned food and opiates

What good does shiny hard metal do you in the apocalypse?

Be funny if the £ shot up quick, that would shove a fucking sock in remainer mouths, VOTE TRUMP FOR MORE REMAINER TEARS! Independence day was good but this could be well profitable. Salt sells well.

Forge them into the most expensive arsenal in the world then steal all the food and resources from others in style

The email server may well be a red herring - we might never know.

In any case there's also this:
>Mother Jones has reviewed that report and other memos this former spy wrote. The first memo, based on the former intelligence officer's conversations with Russian sources, noted, "Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance." It maintained that Trump "and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals." It claimed that Russian intelligence had "compromised" Trump during his visits to Moscow and could "blackmail him."
motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump

Joke's on you, I'm broke.

Hi (you) fisher, that article has no source and is debunked, why you do this?

If you actually have millions, google personal finance and find the reddit guide (yes I know, better than the jew scam ones that I saw). Get a good financial manager and make sure you aren't tied to one stock or section of the economy. You shouldn't have any non-survival money laying around being useless in a bank; investors are making more money because they can take the risks of stocks, you probably can too.

Debunked by whom? Vox has a short bit on it as part of a larger article expressing skepticism towards the Trump-Russia ties, but it hardly qualifies as a "debunking."