ITT: Worst Interpretations of Comic Book Characters

I'll start.

m8

Why does this community hate him so much? He was actually good.

This whole show.

This.
KMR at least did great voice work for The Batman version. YJ Joker was all kinds of wrong.

At least YJ Joker stuck to a single episode of the show (and an issue of the YJ comic tie-in, if you count that).

Joker in The Batman infected the entire show and had way too many episodes, and most of them were mediocre, taking airtime away from more interesting villains.

Leto Joker still woat.

How so?

M8s

I hate that Gangsta Joker is going to be a thing now, starting with Injustice.

The joker is suposed to be a gangster you knob

Looks like David Tennat doing a Joker For Halloween

Monkey Joker's only flaw was coming directly after Hamill Joker. Monkey Joker wasn't bad by any means, but there was no way for it to possibly live up to the portrayal that came before it.

I'd even rate monkey Joker fairly high up in terms of Joker interpretations, he was a fairly original take that was still fundamentally Joker, and his episodes were some of the best episodes of The Batman.

Yeah but he said gangsta

You made a typo, friend. That should say "best."

He was a creative and intresting take on joker, but still joker . He had a great character design, voicing, and charisma. was still crazy and brilliant as any joker. They gave him a bit more wild and erratic disposition and I think it works just fine. People hate him supposedly because he had fighting ability but I think that was awesome. I mean the joker was always above any average person in fighting and he even killed a robin who was actually a trained. What's wrong with one universe where joker can fight with a bit of skill

That's fine since he was entertaining, YJ was just boring.

>People unironically think this joker is worse than DAMAGED because they tried something new

Name one thing wrong with him that isn't his design

Kung th martial arts joker is the one thing that bugged me about him besides the season 1 costume

>The voice
>The costume
>Loses any sign of subtlety by TDK
>Shit fighter
>No detective skills

Funny how everything in a Batman series (even Bruce) can be great, EXCEPT Batman.

How they went from fun beautiful curvy full figured bombshell to angry plane jane mega dyke I will never understand. Even Japan with Marvel vs Capcom tried to fix things, but you can't stop a dumpster fire

God I miss old Carol

It's written by women who were brainwashed into thinking that sexy women are sexist

The only way to stop her is by ising Rogue

Gotta put her in a coma again

>Funny how everything in a Batman series (even Bruce) can be great, EXCEPT Batman.
Memes aside their adaptation of Bane was fucking awful, but it was leaps and bounds better than Burton's at least.

>That's fine since he was entertaining

But he wasn't. Most of his schemes were generic and boring. He wasn't menacing enough, but he also wasn't funny at all. He had a couple of great episodes, but he and Penguin were incredibly generic villains.

Oh my god that just might work

>because they tried something new

Funny how I always see this excuse come up only for The Batman and literally nothing else.

You take that back.

Not even the worst design-wise

Maybe because that's literally the only reason people hate this Joker. He was a good fucking Joker. People can never claim anything that's so terrible about this joker that isn't his design or that they for some reason hate that Joker can actually fight in this version.

>People can never claim anything that's so terrible about this joker that isn't his design or that they for some reason hate that Joker can actually fight in this version.

See

>Most of his schemes were generic and boring.
Him trying to switch places with Batman was the closest a cartoon joker has been to the source material
>He wasn't menacing enough
t.TDK babby
>but he also wasn't funny at all.
Congratulations, you discovered the entire fucking point of the Joker. What only matters is that he thinks he's funny.

pure kino: the joker