twitter.com/QuirkyRican/status/912720206505574400
youtu.be/OSvxpxoWOT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like the character and the comics desu

Are her cimics any good?

Can.... anyone show me?

Why?

>Give me a job Marvel

I liked her in Ultimates. The actual America book is a trainwreck.

Aye Carumba!

Littering is a crime.

her comics are amazing

and this board SHOULD BE ASHAMED for not storytiming them daily

The writer today went on a rampage on Twitter about her (((fellow Latinxs))) need to stop defending white people.

Luckily no one was having it and she was unanimously being ripped apart in the replies.

That bitch is cra-cra.

I'm for making her a goddess so she can fuck off to some dimension and never return.

Link?

Marvel's El Espacio is one of the most incredible things I've ever seen in print.

Every panel leaves me utterly bewildered.

Her name is Gabby Rivera, Writer of Writers, look on her works ye mighty and despair.

>clickbait
No user, I already know America is the godex of lulz.

That bottom left panel is literally the god damn writer of the comic.

Chavezposting aside I don't understand the point they're trying to make at all. Other than superficial semantics what difference would being a goddess make in such an inconsistent and spur of the moment universe?

None.
Like 99.9% of all identity politics it's about how it would look. Imagine drooling PR executives casually stroking themselves over the thought of "first LGBTQ+ god in new MARVEL comic" splashed all over the internet.

>Are her cimics any good?
And here's where I make the obligatory comparison with Sonichu.

>El Espacio
Negro, if you wanted to say The Room it should have been "La Sala" o "Habitación"

I've seen that panel so many times, and I still cringe and shudder like it was the first time.

Oh fuck, I forgot about that one user getting his letter published. Was there ever any fallout to that?

He also gave a good review to America #7 or whatever issue it was. BC comments were shitting on him pretty hard for it.

Pics or it didn't happen.

To be fair, it's more weekly.

It's fucking hilarious. She's crying about how other hispanics don't fucking like illegals and don't give a shit about middle easterners and are just as bigoted and need to not vote for Trump and then drops this like halfway through. It's the sign of an emotionally stable individual.

If a white dude (or woman) spent all day on twitter ranting about how all whites who voted for Obama were basically race traitors and then had a random mental breakdown screaming that Obama was coming to get all white people they'd be out on their ass before the first retweet.

>that one user
We had two Anons get letters published. In (I think) #4, an user wrote in saying that America made him want to read Neil Gaiman's Sandman series (meaning he would rather read Sandman than America).

>he doesn't know a puerto rican from a mexican
>we are no different
hmmm

Response from Marvel? None as far as I know, but the usual suspects published articles about how the mean-spirited nazis on steroids from "/C.O." were bullying a progresive comic for the crime of being progresive.

LA PIEZA

>Was there ever any fallout to that?
The latest issue didn't have a letters page. That was about it.

I don't see what she's so worked up about.

Bitch is whiter than snow.

The mini she first appeared in, Vengeance was fine I guess.
Then she moved on to Gillen's Young Avengers, which kinda sucked.
Then she went to Ewing's Ultimates, which was rad.
Now she has a solo book just called America.
It is an absolute must-read. It is so terrible in so many ways that Marvel has accidentally published an absolutely brutal parody of themselves.

Gabby Rivers needs to calm down. All she has to do when the jackboots come to her door is not dress like a fucking spaz. She's basically white and doesn't speak Spanish, they'll never know.

You know, as a Chinese, I'd be offended if someone lumped me in with other Chinese from a different dialect group. Wars were fought over this shit, we're not 'all the same'.

Similarly, try telling a South Korean and a Japanese that they're no different and the former will try and gut you. (Funny story, I saw two come to blows over this on a tour group.)

There is literally no male testosterone among any of the male staff of Bleeding Cuck.

I bet you anything her family are fucking criollo.

But really that ignores the fact that Gabby Rivera is a racist who believes that latins (latinxxxxxxxs) who don't follow her politics are idiots and bigots who are singning their own death warrants when Trump's Kerberos Panzer Corps comes to take away all the brown people.

There's really nothing inherently wrong with creators injecting themselves into a comic.

Unless it's in the first page of the first issue to talk about how amazing the character, and by extension, the whole comic and the creators themselves, are.

Thank fuck Reviewbrah survived the hurricane.

twitter.com/QuirkyRican/status/912720206505574400

>in my feelings
What in the hell does this mean?

not seeing anything wrong here besides the use of "latinx"

People born in Puerto Rico are citizens.

Does she not know this? I mean she's not actually from Puerto Rico so probably not.

She really is losing it. This is just embarrassing by this point.

M8 you're missing some key context here. Most of the time latinos will get pissed off if you confuse one for another (cuban for dominican for example). But they all do share one thing: they got assreamed by the Spanish. That's a shared context.

>Does she not know this?

Probably not.

It's funny because, Ainu notwithstanding, Koreans and Japanese come from the same folks. The Japanese settlers were Korean voyagers.

>TFW just discoverd him
Why is he so formal? Hes like the bizarro of this guy

Puerto Rican here. She probably does know it. The point is that Trump's main contention with Mexicans isn't that they're illegal, it's that they're brown.

>bleeding cool

Keep your trash to yourself.

Something has finally topped Marville. What a time to be alive.

She's talking about racist white people, while bashing hispanics for marrying white people.

She's bashing hispanics for "pretending to know about Sharia Law" without actually knowing what Sharia Law is herself.

She's demonizing an entire race of people, and segregating brown people into one group simply based on the color of their skin. She's a fucking racist.

>Assreamed by
They ARE the Spanish mostly. Some are criollo, most are mestizo. Latinxexes wouldn't exist without the Spanish, they'd either be in Spain or they'd be full-blooded Indians.

>Why is he so formal?
He's a weird dude but oddly charming and unintentionally hilarious.

She also likes to drop "POC"

Because all people in the world fall neatly into the categories of "white" and "not-white" in the minds of such enlightened non-racists as Gabby Rivera.

She's also of the belief that hispanics who voted for Trump are bigots and, for all intents and purposes, race traitors. Again if it was a white writer doing all of this shit do you think they'd be writing for Marvel (or anywhere of note)? Nothing's going to happen to her though.

Also she's, I'm assuming, of the belief that Trump isn't "doing anything" for Puerto Rico when the fucking governor said that FEMA and the administration have been Johnny-on-the-spot in trying to do shit.

I mean, thats obvious, but she doesnt need to get so assmad about it. The worst hell do is deport actual illegals. She only is getting triggerd because to her thats an afront to her "race", and she feels special about being hispanic so she doesnt want to be ostracized for her ethnicity. She wont get deported, so it shouldnt really concern her and she certainly shouldnt be a bitch to people just because there white. Fuck this fat ugly cunt.

>He doesn't know a Puerto Rican from a Mexican
Judging by the way she writes Spanish dialogue in her work, I'd say she doesn't know the difference either.

>defending sharia law
S-sauce? Because if this is true, and marvel isnt outright firing her for supporting an oppresive belief system that kills gays and rapes women, then there more far gone then i thought. Holy shit

They're the same person. Reviewbrah is like Bruce Banner and Joey is the Hulk.

Well that's what she thinks anyway. If the guys coming over were mainly wops from Sicily then he'd be accused of being anti-Italian. If they were coolies then he'd be accused of hating Chinamen. Illegal immigrants are illegal immigrants and the vast majority today come from south of the border.

She doesn't even speak Spanish.

>She also likes to drop "POC"
HIspanic here. I fucking hate that term. It frustrates me even more when minorities use it in defense of other minorities. It's the perfect example of how these SJWs lack self awareness. Thinking that reversing "colored people" is somehow not the same thing is just absurd, and people accept it as the fuckng norm! Unbelievable.

Where did he get the name reviewbrah, because from the video i saw he never calls himself that, though when i typed reviewbrah into the youtube servh engine he came up.

Gabby Rivers she isnt even hispanic

I gotta agree. I dont feel comfertable saying it and it comes off as racist. It also gives off a vibe of "us or them" when it comes to minorities and whites.

It's especially funny since a lot of hispanic people ARE white, but because they eat Bondigas and put goya on shit they get the brown card.

Hispanic isn't a goddamn race.

NOSOTROS

True, but there are not ethnic conflicts amongst people of different nationalities (not including actual indigenous people tho)
and this is seems more like a case of "Our differences are nothing, we must band against whitey"

>waifuing a mentally unstable lesbian

Isn't there a huge divide between mexicans and puerto ricans? I'm pretty sure saying they're the same is grounds for a shanking in a lot of places

>Where did he get the name reviewbrah
Pretty sure his fans just came up with it.

>blue checkmark
Every single time

Any other job this would atleast get someone reprimanded, but marvel ENCOURAGES this type of behavior and backwards thinking. How dare that fat bitch even call herself liberal, as shaira law is literally a conservatives wet dream.

I don't think she'll get very far in shaming Latin people for not liking muslim terrorists or Sharia Law. For one thing, all her SJW shit only works on mostly white people. Why should non-whites give two shits?

From personal my mom never trusted puerto ricans.

>America had a girlfriend
>but she was white, so the relationship was dropped in the first issue in favor of a "tough" black SECRET TRUE FIRST LOVE chick
>tfw I'm still trying to figure out the in-universe reason for the breakup

What does the blue checkmark mean?
>Never been on twitter

It's like I get the feeling she'd be the type that would unironically support Chaos because of how oppressive the Imperium of Man is.

No. Not again. Fuck you.

"verified" account with a minimum amount of who knows how many thousand followers

You can always find an assembly of them getting butthurt to the level of ripping the hair in their anus anytime something like Alt-Left is trending

This is actually depressing to watch. I hope the guy is okay
youtu.be/OSvxpxoWOT0

Or any time Trump tweets literally anything.

"A long distance relationship would be too hard."

Yeah there is none. Maybe if she had portrayed them as falling apart over a period of time, but no. It's is blatantly because she was white and need to be with someone brown.

>tfw I'm still trying to figure out the in-universe reason for the breakup
There is non other than America being a bitch. As I keep saying America is the bad boyfriend from a Lifetime movie.

Thats not to say we dont have problems with the system. Police britality against blacks and whites is a big issue, and the system is bascially run by a bunch of rich white fat cats that run news orgainizations to turn us against each other then profit from or differences. But this SJW bitching and victimizing of those who dont deserve it isnt the way to do it. Do they really think an isis agent gives two shits about womens rights and minorities?

Hey man- the Week of Pain is funny as hell.

If anything, these kind of people would love open borders so they can recruit ISIS fighters to their cause and fight against Nazis.

For-profit prisons are genuinely evil and massive, but doing anything at all to oppose that would be much harder than tweeting about Trump for the billionth time.

>That was supposed to be a dialogue

>Here's my mary sue fanfic backstory

The problem is that isis is just as oppressive as anything a stormfront orgainization would be. They rape women, kill gays, torture people for not following religious doctrine, they are just as bad as the church in the middle ages, but get a pass because there brown. Im fucking sick of this sjw pardoning of evil individuals because there not "privleged". If hitler was asian theyd be worshiping his sorry ass. I fucking hate modern "liberalism", because theyve become just as radical and corrupt as the conservative faggots they fight against.
Yeah, like maybe a supreme court action or something. A united effort for the right reasons is fine, but these people seem to only care about making themselves more powerful and revenge against supposed "oppressors" that did nothing to them.

Wait a second, she is not even Hispanic?
>ese gente
She can't even speak Spanish properly.
What the fuck is the deal of this bitch?

Holy fuck.

YouTube keeps demonetizing his videos for some godforsaken reason. Reviewbrah never hurt nobody.

No escuches a estos gilipollas, la serie es increíble más allá de una duda. Literalmente cada tema es una historia interesante por sí mismo y los personajes son dinámicos y encajan perfectamente en la trama.

>If hitler was asian theyd be worshiping his sorry ass.
That is true. You never hear these people decry about Imperial Japan's crimes in China and the Philippines, but you never hear the end of the interment camps.

She's a native New Yorker with Puerto Rican ancestry. She blames her mother for her own lack of Spanish speaking ability, using the excuse that her mom was afraid that Gabby would grow up with a thick accent and be discriminated against by the evil white man.

You know, I'm enough a newfag to be amazed to see Sup Forums collectively together in reviling this woman and her shit comic.