The FBI is literally performing a non-violent coup against the Clinton establishment

The FBI is literally performing a non-violent coup against the Clinton establishment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg
youtube.com/watch?v=7FXk35Ft4gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got involved too late in the day today after work. Have no idea what is happening. I feel like half of the shit going on is bullshit but the FBI leaks are real. What have we found out for sure so far?

DOG BLESS AMERICA

Basically paranoid schizophrenics here being delusional as usual.

FBI literally said fuck it and started posting all the dirt they have on the Clintons the past 30 years

basically

hillary brought this onto herself

>mfw we finally have a benevolent protector like Turkey used to in the 1970s

I'll believe it when I see it

>beeB

What did he mean by this?

kek or the fbi?

Only one way to avoid your trial CTR

If they rig this right in front of everyone, you all better join us in the bloodbath. Don't pussy out. We will all die free before we live as slaves, right? I've hit my fucking limit already with Obamacare. Single payer, 1A and 2A being destroyed, and anything else that makes us more like Canada will drive me to murder anyways. I'm 100% in if the violence begins.

Hillary asked for them to release all the stuff they had on her case.

What a time to be alive!

Watch it and weep faggot

Also check this thread out lads!

>becoming Canada 2.0
we fight or we die

Cringe

I've been wondering whether Comey temporarily closed the case to seek more damning evidence before taking it to trial. Maybe he wanted evidence to implicate more than just Clinton herself.

Guess we'll find out, but they seem to be pumping the gas on this investigation. I was surprised when the Justice Department didn't stonewall them on the warrant.

>anything besides sucking on Jewish penis is cringe-worthy
CTR and/or Jew identified. There will be no harbor for you in the happening, cuckboy.

>coup

Just a long time coming for this crime family.

I want to see the Bushes go down too.

I'd like to see the whole damn system go down, but that wont happen without massive war, so I'd be haply with at least the Bush and Clinton machines falling

A little bit of both tbqh

Fuck the FBI. Fuck Traitor Comey. Fuck Putin. Fuck Drumpf. Fuck Pence. Fuck the RNC. Fuck deplorable Drumpf voters. Fuck the MSM!

WE LIVE IN TIMES OF RECKONING

Hello Nerdvirgin CTR.

>Your own bosses refer to you as virgin nerds

Hi CTR. How's it feel operating on a reduced budget?

That 9/11 incident could happen to your operation center any day now.

Where are the leaks?

ITS OGRE

>some guy posted a video

Man the list just keeps getting longer when are you gonna realize you are wrong

>THE FBI IS SIGNALLING A BUNCH OF ANONYMOUS LOSERS ON Sup Forums TO ASK THEM NICELY TO RELEASE THEIR SUPER SECRET DOCUMENTS ON ALL THE CHILDREN HILLARY HELPED BILL RAPE
>JAMES COMEY PERSONALLY ORDERED THIS

Sup Forums is just being Sup Forums as per fuckin usual

>no clue about who Steve is
he's given intel for many years, all true
not """"some guy""""

>anonymous losers
That statement is contradictory. You have no clue who anonymous is. The only person representative of anonymous is yourself. You're projecting.

Bring it on, my government and the WOMEN WHO CAN JOIN THE ARMY say you memers are gonna keep talking smack. Good luck dodging a bullet fired by progress.

2016, shitbird. Learn it and know it.

MFW wtfidontevenknow anymore

>tfw this is all a (((cabal))) psyops event with Captain America / Iron Man Predictive programming.

They've assigned John Podesta's bestest good buddy Assistant Attorney General Peter Kadzik to oversee it.

So, they're fucking stonewalling it again.

Maybe they dont want to die in WWIII

What a time to be alive.

2017 halloween going to have a lot of FBI costumes

IT TAKES A WEINER TO DEFEAT THE BEANER

Good to see there are still some real Americans out there. It's do or die mate. The marxists have a foothold and a strong influence, it's time for blood.

Do you guys have an unbiased third party to oversee the electoral process?

##drainthesyrup

youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg

youtube.com/watch?v=7FXk35Ft4gA

Don't. We need LIVING subversives when that happens, not dead ones. Sup Forums has been fighting a war of information the whole election, why give up after it's over?

The chem trails have gotten to this one.

Damn it, Bobby!

:^)