Louis C.K. says he'd take Hillary Clinton 'over anybody'

"A mother just does it, she feeds you and teaches you, she protects you, she takes care of shit"

youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_C.K.
youtube.com/watch?v=nnTE7qN7WAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who's got more cuck louis pics

i personally hate that guy for once being so funny and original and then becoming probably the single biggest cuck faggot in the entire entertainment business.

>Louis C.K walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, you are in for quite a show tonight"
>"Before we go any further, let us turn off these accursed lights, damned these inventions of the white devil, and return to our natural state...in blackness..."
>All lights in the theatre are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience
>At this point, all the blacks in the audience have started chanting "cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck..." silently at first, but growing steadily louder
>At this point Louis has stripped completely naked, and a massive cauldron is brought on stage
>"This cauldron contains a sacred Nubian concoction made from excrement and semen of Black Men, and the blood of white male babies, it gives me crazy sexual power, sometimes I even ingest it"
>Louis covers his whole body with the foul substance, his little white dick getting visibly more erect
>At this point, the chanting has grown quite loud..."cuck cuck cuck cuck..."
>Louis starts pleasuring himself furiously, his eyes turning back in his head as the becomes more and more ecstatic, the chanting growing ever louder
>Some white people look uncomfortable and disgusted and head towards the doors, but they are locked
>Finally Louis reaches climax, and as he comes he is handed a big horn, resembling a BBC
>"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>At Louie's signal, Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre, slaughtering every white male with spears and stone knives
>All the white women in the theatre are being dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black guys await with throbbing erections
>At this point Louis is being DPd by two black bucks, and panting, he reaches for the mic...
>"Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters...I bid you welcome...to the INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!

Goddamn I love these memes.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

This. Turns out he was never funny because he was never really joking. All his self deprecating humour was literally shit he did that day.

>yfw HIllary loses and all her cuck supporters kill themselves

>she's really talented
yeah, a true criminal savant

BIG

>Louis CK steps on stage
>his appearance is dishevelled, beard unkempt, clothes tattered, skin paler than usual
>dark bags droop beneath his sunken, dead eyes
>the crowd cheers as he slowly limps to the microphone
>he grasps it with a trembling hand
>"L-Lit..."
>the crowd is on the edge of their seats
>"Little..." CK barely audibly whispers
>a pair of size thirteen jordans lands on stage
>"Oh God I can't do this anymore"
>Louis runs off stage sobbing
>the crowd is still, silence broken only by an indistinct "dayum" in the back
>"I guess that's that"
>the crowd begins getting up from their seats and leaving the auditorium single-file
>a faint bongo drumming is heard in the distance
>the crowd looks behind them at the stage
>the drumming becomes louder and more discernible
>a lone negro sits back down in his seat
>suddenly the curtains burst open
>"OOGA BOOGA"
>an entirely naked, oiled up Louis CK somersaults on-stage
>"TEENY WEENY WHITE PEENIES"
>the audience roars in excitement and begins rushing back to their seats
>"HEYOOOO DID SOMEBODY SAY BIG BLACK COCKS?"
>multiple audience members are trampled to death in the stampede
>"NIGGER DICK NIGGER DICK NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER DICK"
>the audience desperately tries climbing over the stacks of limp bodies at the entrance door
>Louis CK starts rolling around on the floor while screaming incoherently
>"HOWDY HOWDY ROWDY BUCKS"
>Tupac's hologram appears on stage and begins performing his new single
>"WE'RE GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS"
>the surviving members of the audience begin rapping along with him
>Louis CK is frothing at the mouth while rolling around
>Neil Degrasse Tyson takes his shirt off and starts beating his chest
>in the far south, a white supremacist cartoonist in a cowboy hat suddenly wakes up from a fitful sleep
>"I sense... a disturbance."

lol so why is he divorced again?

lmfao... the left eats themselves.

>A mother just does it, she feeds you and teaches you, she protects you, she takes care of shit
But sooner or later you need to take care of your things, its time grow up. Liberals never learned to depend on themselves, they will always expect handouts from nanny state.

Confirmed retard, that.

you're mentally ill. you guys actually think this an ironic description of reality.

yesterday on conan some cuck set a trump tie on fire

That guy hasn't eaten himself to death yet?

>Louis C.ucK.

>Louis C.K.
when will this meme die

this. I feel like I've been tricked. Worst part is now everyone thinks I'm a cuck too because I used to be such a big fan

I don't use Twitter but can you guy please spam his Twitter with those cuck things. This guy fucking deserves it.

MOMMY
LOUIS WANT MILKY

>she feeds you and teaches you

Suddenly her whole "wardrobe by Mao" thing makes sense.

he was born in mexico

opinion discarded

>literally advocating for a nanny state
Has this guy got some kind of Oedipus complex?

If only you took bants as well as you take negro dick : ^ )

She feeds you powdered breast milk and teaches you the proper method for maximum shame cuckholding

Had to turn it off as soon as he started talking about mommy. What a weirdo.

I miss these threads about the cuck king. We stopped having them for awhile lol

He's such an everyman with his $10 T Shirt and $8000 Rolex Submariner.

hahahah this fucking picture

I can't wait till the FBI reveals that she's been making snuff films with 5 year old orphans and every celebrity has to sit there and sob about how she fooled them "but you should totally still listen to my opinions on politics".

What is an actor? Bobby Deniro is an actor. An actor is someone who wears makeup and costumes for a camera and crew. An actor is rewarded the grandest of all rewards by its peer group for being the most convincing liar of all. This guy is not a taxi driver or a gangster or a boxer. This guy is a professional liar. And because he pretends to be a deer-hunter and an ex-con for the camera he is perceived to be the embodiment of those fictitious characters by people. He is not those characters. Remember this guy called Bob Deniro is really just a rich Hollywood fuck who’s seen as a hero because he’s a fucking liar.

Jesus christ, that's some lazy shilling.

I do fucking LOVE how hard the Bernie Bots got played though.

All his celeb supporters immediately jumped ship and shilled for the woman who stabbed him in the back, and the Bernie Bots followed them right over like sheep, as if it was a preordained.

Fucking pathetic.

Why is based Steve McQueen's name on this?

Different Steve McQueen.

Black British film director. Repeatedly has to remind SJW's he's not a "British African American".

Old bald not funny potato nigger. Cucked fatass. Who cares for him and 95% of hollywood. Music industry might even be worse.

This is cringe. How much do you think he got paid to say all this?

I can't stop laughing.

cuck my shit up senpai

Louis's grand-dad was a Hungarian Jew, just like Soros.

his surname is Szekely, a Transylvanian surname.

Damn mexicans, mad that we don't want them raping white women.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

Does any user happen to have the picture of Louie screaming out of his apartment window with a photoshopped, naked black guy behind him? One of the funniest shoops I've ever seen.

would he taker her over a big black dingus?

Thanks, I have ear cancer now

He values free speech for his comedic act but yet supports Hillary which goes against his own self interest.

This guy literally had an episode of his show where he gets fucked by a lady with a strap on

Those were probably the worst arguments I have ever heard in favor of Clinton. Louis is fucking retarded.

I hate how he cries victim about how his opinion alienates fans meanwhile he knows what he is doing. Liberals are more into dumb hyperbole political comedy than the right so he is pandering to his target base.

>"A mother just does it, she feeds you and teaches you, she protects you, she takes care of shit"

Oh, Clinton sure as hell did that in Haiti, Benghazi and even the US.

DELUSIONAL CELEBRITY

>tfw remembering all those O&A bits with louie that made you tear up laughing

>the audience is growing impatient
>a young white woman and a small contingent of white men are seated in the middle of the auditorium, surrounded on all sides by black bucks
>they fearfully look on as the crowd becomes increasingly erratic
>"EYYO WHERE THE WHITE BOY AT DOO?"
>a small group of basketball americans are seen beating bongo drums and blowing vuvuzelas in the back
>"IMMA TEAR THIS MOFUCKA DOWN IN ONE MINUTE IF-"
>suddenly the curtains part
>the crowd immediately goes silent
>louis ck steps out wearing nothing but a bathrobe
>they look on in anticipation, mouths agape
>louis ck steps up to the microphone but does not utter a single word
>the crowd starts shifting uncomfortably in their seats
>the white men futilely look behind them to the exit
>shaquille o'neal steps in their line of site and blocks the doorway
>louis silently pans over the crowd and begins licking his lips
>the silence becomes unbearable
>an erection emerges from louis' bathrobe
>a black baby is heard crying in the distance
>the audience starts twitching, unable to cope
>louis ck leans in to the microphone, lips touching the surface
>barely parts his lips to compose a whisper
>"big black cocks"
>the crowd erupts into hoots and hollers and begins stomping their feet in unison
>the white woman is already hogtied and having her earlobes stretched
>the screams of chimpanzees are drowned out by loud rap music
>BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN ERRWHERE
>circus performers ride their stolen bikes on stage
>the entire concession stand has been looted
>the white men are crucified as the crowd cheeers
>the ghost of martin luther king jr is seen up in the rafters
>a single phantasmal tear rolls down his cheek

louis cuck is a disgrace

At least we have the memories. The fucking kikes can't take those from us.

Louis C.K.
Louis C.u.K.
Louis C.u.c.K.
It all makes sense now....

Just fuck my career up fampai

>line of site
uuh

this

Autism

>Louis Cuck King

Does anyone have the webm of Louis at the awards show?
That one always makes me lose it every time.

Wow Louis, sure is a political heavy weight.

>C.K.'s paternal grandfather, Dr. Géza Székely Schweiger, was a surgeon. Székely Schweiger was a Hungarian Jew whose family immigrated to Mexico, where he met C.K.'s paternal grandmother, Rosario Sánchez Morales.[15] Sánchez Morales was a Catholic Mexican.[16] C.K.'s grandfather agreed to have his children raised Catholic, but was (according to C.K.) "quietly Jewish".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_C.K.

>Bill Burr has no appearances since saying he understood Trump's appeal and mentioned the Bilderbergs
>BRING THE OTHER GINGER PEOPLE LIKE ON

countdown to Louis forcing hrc to watch him masturbate

>Louis C.K. says he'd take Hillary Clinton 'over anybody

Thank you NERD VIRGIN for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You've never seen pussy; not even your Moms (pro-tip: YOU NO LONGER EXIST).

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary dies in prison.

Honestly most of these people started to suck before the election started to heat up. Neistat, louis, i just kind of stopped watching them. His act was terrible with the gay voice. Like not funny. so this really makes very little difference. Not even mad.

why did Louis CK develop a reputation for being a cuck? I know he's kind of annoying and liberal but did he tell some specific joke or something? I saw one of his specials once but that was about it.

Did you not watch the OP video? How can you tell me that is not a cuck response?

>Louis C.K. says something
Who the fuck cares? It took him 16 years of standup and Carlin's death to improve himself. This man is an idiot.

he came out against Trump very early in the election season

so he will still be an autist ? ha !

He made a few jokes deprecating toward white people and how white people have fucked over the rest of the world and Sup Forums ran wild with it

AMERICAS NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM
youtube.com/watch?v=nnTE7qN7WAk