WTF I'm With Her now

Its over. This is a crowd at a Tim Kaine rally in a rural part of the country with a population of only 10000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiTvbjVnonQAhVQ2WMKHZ4bAKQQjhwIBQ&url=http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/299411&psig=AFQjCNHU3wh4ZQyC4ee9yMmZnOig87DLxQ&ust=1478147495547844
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

Didn't know Kaine would campaign in Manchester, England.

ok that's clearly 7 people copypasted 1500 times

Who's thomas cook?

The Kaine rally in Manchester, yes, yes.

Where is the diversity though? Pretty racist if you ask me.

>Stadium-concert-crowd.jpg
>Manchester City Football Club

I'm only upset that some retard is going to fall for this.

What's with all the pink cowboy hats

W-whoa!

Guess I'm on the #KainePlane now.

this meme is stale bro

GTFO CTR

I know this is a shitpost but you should at least learn to change the fucking filename.

>.05 cents has been deposited to your account
I wonder who could be behind this?

Why are you posting this shit all the time? As if fantasizing will help Hillary?

Holy fuck shit!!! Drumpf is fucking done!!!

Hillary Clinton Rally in Coyanosa, Texas, population: 138

why you lyin nigga

I know this is bait but;

That's the Etihad Stadium in the UK, home to Manchester City football club. This photo is of a music concert, CTR kys.

Sage

Next time change the file name. might have more luck. i really hope youre not getting paid when youre this shit

This is the real Clinton rally.

crowd is white. that is how you know it isn't a democrat rally.

I know right

Imagine a bomb going off in the middle of that crowd

You were. You always were.

ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/wrcb/elections/elections.html

guys this was 5 hours before hillary's rally in FL today... everyone needed to see a 70 year old woman cough and fill her pants up with shit......

ree

That many people wouldn't come see that faggot if he was gonna cut his sack open and swap his nuts with his eyeballs using only a screwdriver and an eggbeater.

share this with Media Matters and Mother Jones.

HUGE!

>.uk
You're bad at this.
CTR gonna get NTR'd on the 8th

Fresh pic of Hillary rally

I didn't realize there was a rally in Manchester. Kind of odd to be campaigning in the UK m8.

mcfc.co.uk

Well meme'd op.

I can't believe people actually fall for this

How odd the URL signs end in .uk. Fuck off shill

nice file name

Just imagine a bomb with the power of just 800lbs of tnt going off right in the synagauge or whatever. Perfect.

HAHA I KNOW RIGHT

Jesus christ.there's currently like 5 or 6 slide threads telling us to try to get to 100 million posts before election day. Then there are threads about hillarys massive rallies which are all either shooped or completely fake. I thought these CTR faggots were getting laid off already.

LOL I don't even know what to say to a shill this fucking bad. Man you're practically fighting for Trump with this one.

To be fair I'd vote for Kaine too if he wasn't attached to Hillary

somebody once told the world was gonna roll me

WOW, look at this Hilldog rally in a small rural town in Florida of only 2k!

They have to.

Obviously this isn't Texas, but is this actually a Clinton rally?

see

Wow... guess #I'mwithher now

Stop being so bashful, you're downplaying the event.

That was a rally for Tim Kaine's hairdresser at the Knob Creek gun range in Louisville.

lulz

Her rallies are so massive people actually die at them

They're a Travel Agency in the UK

no this is the wailing wall in jerusalem

Pretty much.
I miss when boards in general weren't flooded with PR people literally being paid pennies to post garbage all over the internet.

Its goes from funny to real cringe in about 0.5 seconds when some one slaps me with the reality of it.

This is a Trump rally in Houston, TX.

DRUMPF BTFO!!!!

No, it's a famous tourist attraction, the world's biggest toilet

Damn, black and white Instagram filters looks lit on this Hillary rally pic!

more wheres waldo?
Im going to look for 3 clintons, 12 kains and at least 6 trumps. finally CTR made something interesting.

Do you realize where you are?

Another Clinton rally.

But but that thread with the ugly bitch in a wedding dress for no reason completely unrelated to this story told us this very rally was, or was going to be, shit. THE FUCK HAPPENED!? GET THE FUCK OFF MY CONTINENT BLUMPFFAGS

oh
google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiTvbjVnonQAhVQ2WMKHZ4bAKQQjhwIBQ&url=http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/299411&psig=AFQjCNHU3wh4ZQyC4ee9yMmZnOig87DLxQ&ust=1478147495547844
city of manchester
guess only one CTR knows how to use photoshop and he went home already.

bombs arent measured in pounds

> no nogs in sight
> no signs

Yeah that's not a democrat rally.

how stupid do you have to be to fall for this?

All this support for a globalist concert, and yet Brexit happened.
thanks for giving us hope.

>wtf im with her now
These are fancy psy ops. Yeah i fell for it. But these are to make up for trump being a time travelling pedophile with parents who have bad middle names and who names his new company an isis production, practically. And has a putin server. Are you people fucked? Nobody cared about 2 million repiblican emails at all. No subpoena. No investigation. No charges. But epstein cases get swept under two times because emails. For 30 years. A woman democratic president? Cant have that shit. These are weiners emails. Warrant after disclosure. Where is the grand jury or the fucking evidence? That she asked for after she printed off shit and apologised. Putin steals and hacks. You hand over your fannies

>typical Hillary rally
>put together at the last minute

Drumpf is done for.

BREITBARRRRTTTT MUH METEOR

Holy shit. Hillary rally from last Saturday in in Duckwater, Nevada.
Trump is FINISHED
#Imwithher

Now there's a mental image for you.

I went to a Hillary rally earlier just to see what it was like...

Uh guys....

We have a problem...

TRUMP STATUS: BUHLOOOOOOOOOWN THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OUUUUUUUUUUT

really wrecked ya here, drumphfkin

Meh, CTR is a super PAC. They gotta spend the money, so the shills are probably with us till the end, unless they run out of cash.

Aerial footage of the crowd in Fort Lauderdale.

>This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL
how convenient that it breaks down into such a simple manichean dichotomy

requires no further nuance, i mean we're all against the evil guys right?

5/5 bretty good

That is in England

How can le drumpf (XD) even compete?

Kek'd

That's the fucking Etihad Stadium
LOL

Someone actually posted something from my shithole of a city. Never thought I'd see the day.

This was from a Hillary rally just yesterday. How do Trump cucks actually think he can win?

>British advertisements and websites

>.uk urls everywhere

Donna Brazille and DWS had a hillary rally in Florida. This was the crowd:

>that not so subtle change
>That post number

Kek is having a truly wonderful evening with his followers.

This pic was taken at Fort Lauderdale!!! Drumpf is basically dead in the water!!! Pence will out by tomorrow!!!

I thought no one showed up to her rallies..

It says clinton.
>mfw trumpfags deny.

Man I want a studio version of the hammer to fall they played at live aid. That song was made to be fast.

These are the DRUMF photoshopped rallies, there was at least 10x the amount of people in the REAL pictures.

maga

Wtf I'm with her now

THOMAS COOK 2016

MAKE PACKAGE HOLIDAYS GREAT AGAIN

omg. the crowd was so big we needed 2 floors!

Such a depressing sight nowadays. Most of the building is gone. Stray bullet holes everywhere. Stains from eagles pried from the wall and ANTIFA graffiti all over.

The internal building is still intact complete with original doors,posters and artwork on the ceiling and floor. Really nice. Everyone stands on the platform aswell to imitate Hitler,Himmler and Hess as subtly as possible due to the salute being banned.
That was then. This is now.

HARAM!

This is from Orlando today I was there Trumpfags BTFO

You forgot to say Drumpf. You won't get paid.

This is live footage outside of the Sun Devil Fitness Complex at Tempe, Arizona where people are camping out early to get into her rally tomorrow

as you can see the crowd is too excited to sleep!

they keep chanting STRONGER TOGETHER! it's deafening like a typhoon

This was Trump's """"""rally"""""" in Valley Forge today. Notice the size of the """"crowd"""""?

Of course they didn't turn the cameras. There was nothing to show.