How does this image make you feel?

How does this image make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pT0cYJp2D44
youtube.com/watch?v=IaR8KO4VFPM&ab_channel=Robobuddies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pastoral

Nothing. SU's hold upon the CN schedule and revelavance is waning. With each hiatus and each disappointing reveal it will lose more and more of the fandom that made it what it was. It will be dragged into the sea with nobody to care about it. It will become its parent show AT and fall terribly down.

The Codex Astartes name this Maneuver Stehl Rehn

Like Singing

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pT0cYJp2D44

A grave to a failing series.

Horsefuckers leave.

Horsefuckers Stay, 2-1!

comfy

Uprooted and destroyed.

Get the fuck out, 2-2.

I'm just headin' to the fields, Duke. I'll be back.

It's been so long since the last episode I basically just don't care anymore.

nigga there ain't no IDs here. take yer bitch ass can't-handle-pony ass outta here.

cuck shed

You don't know what a hiatus is until you have to rewatch the entire series because you forgot who the characters were.

2 broke girls

A gaudy wooden monument now casts its shadow on the spot where our dreams (that they might do something kind of cool with Lapis) fell

Sad.

I like the way SU did backgrounds, 7/10 would get disappointed again.

Did SU ever have any hold on CN's schedule? I picked up the show a little late, but as far as I can remember it's always been stuck in this loop of five-month haitus, five episode rapidfire release.

CAN OTHER BOARDS STAY IN THEIR BOARDS
FUCK /MLPOL/ IS ATTACKING

>/MLPOL/

Ooo nooo! now Sup Forums is loose too!

Sup Forums is inherently a mixed bag.

>"Four U's Space Travel"? What is this?

How does this picture make you feel? Remember, be honest.

Reminds of a show I used to love when it first came out, but then it got freaking convoluted with pointless characters and I gave up on it because it doesn't even know what story it wants to tell anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=IaR8KO4VFPM&ab_channel=Robobuddies

>Shot, reverse shot, shot, reverse shot, shot, reverse shot, shot, reverse shot, Peridot.

Mah nigga!