>Wendy
Literally a cardboard cutout
>Vicky
Is shit goes south I will be in fear for my Life
>Frankie
obvious choice.

> or

Wendy with Frankie's personality

Vicky. Crazy chicks make the best bitches.

Demencia.

Frankie,

Who is Wendy? what is she from?

Fuck, marry and kill respectively
alternatively, this

Wendy. Never watched FOP, but that girl looks like shit.

Good choice, bonus points if I get to work for Black Hat.
I think I could make a great faceless goon. Not too strong, not too weak, no distinct personality or exceptional talents.

Vicky.

I would want someone to be angry all the fucking time with me.

Vicky is stated to be ugly on the inside and outside, and is pointed out on the character sheet that she has small boobs.

Wendy.

Tough call between Frankie and Wendy, but I think I gotta go with Wendy because lumberjack genes. Oh, to have a chill-as-fuck amazon gf.

Vicky's too psychotic for my personal tastes. Timmy can have her.

Vicky cuz i like the bad life. she is so perfect for me, then it would be Wendy cuz she would get me in so much trouble. it will be fun all the time, and Frankie for a nice relaxation time

Anyone picking Vicky is a masochist c u c k.

>Blocking her tits
Truly he is the evilest of them all

Wendy is the only one who isn't voiced by Grey Delisle.
However, an equally boring cardboard cutout in the form of Jackie from Star vs. is voiced by her.
Unfortunately she isn't a redhead.

Wendy > Frankie >>>>>> Vicky.

When did this trio become a thing among some of your? The hell did I miss?

They're all redheads, so if you like one you probably have an opinion on the others.

Fuck Wendy, marry Frankie, kill Vicky.

Don't forget that they all have cute little brunette shotas that people want to see them fuck.

Isn't it confirmed her boobs and hips will get bigger when she gets older? She's only 16.

I offer you a solution.
The one without Vicky is the best one easily.

Fuck off, no one needs this shitty character here

Fuck Vicky
Marry Frankie
Kill Wendy

>Vicky is stated to be ugly on the inside and outside,
Proof the That Hartman has shit taste. As I the fact the Sam was endgame in Danny Phantom wasn't enough
>and is pointed out on the character sheet that she has small boobs.
To be honest I kind of think small breasts are cute. All that art of comically large breasts has actually turned me off of tittymonsters.

this

T. Tasteless plebs

Marry Frankie
Fuck Wendy
Kill Vicky

Frankie>>>Wendy>Vicky.
It's not even fair how best Frankie is.

For what?

Dating?
FMK?
Fave?

Nigga explain yourself

No, pass.

Vicky is a terrible harpy. No argument there.

>She's only 16.
So are the other two, and they already have bigger boobs.

Wendy is younger, at 15. But Frankie is 22.

I want to fuck her equine characters

>Wendy, Frankie, or Vicky?

You've already put it in the correct Fuck, Marry, Kill order.

Kill all three for being entry-level waifus.

When's Club Sherwood coming, Gara?

...he said, while posting a meme show

I'd definitely fuck the Wendy-Frankie combo

Frandy is the best one; Vicky comes out too much in the others.

Brainlets need to argue about two boring no personality waifus in Wendy and Frankie.

I don't even know where Vicky fits in with this. She's by far uglier than either of them but on the other hand she isn't blatantly and pretentious being forced by the creators for you to like her, literally the opposite actually.

I get Wendy (and all that are like her like Jackie from Star vs.)

But why is Frankie considered one with no personality?

Well, there's nothing good Vicky's brings to the combo aside from what she already shares with the others.

Because Foster's was such a boring piece of shit show I cannot remember literally one interesting thing she did, save for the time she was dressed up like a 60's superhero for some reason (I think that was a Mac or Bloo dream).

Vicky so she can bully me.

Personality wise I'd disagree, but aesthetic wise you are correct.

I don't care if you shit on the show, but Frankie was not the one who dragged it down. That was mostly Blu.

I agree, but what Vicky adds is mellowed out to an acceptable degree in the full combination.
She looks mischievous, certainly could be a tease, but not abusive like the other two.

I like the Wendy-Vicky combo, the big ponytail and midriff plaid shirt are CUTE!

But yeah, Frankie and Vicky are already too similar, it especially is apparent in their fusion.

If this fusion had been a few years later, you could supplement Demencia with either of them and get some much better results.

what about the red head from milo murphy?

Vicky

Demencia is pretty much already a fusion of Frankie and Haruhara Haruko.

I'd choose the redhead teen girl who always hangs out with a brown haired shota.

Franky for friendship
Vicky for sex
Wendy for...uh...doing landscaping?

>Isn't it confirmed her boobs and hips will get bigger when she gets older? She's only 16.
yup she gets briefly aged up during Channel Chasers to 18, and she's going to end up curvier than most of the rest of the female cast in FOP

got the full pic for this one?

Vicky has grown on me; the rest don't do jack shit to me.

Frankie's too kind and Wendy's too chill. You want that red head to fuck the cute shota, you need an evil abusive streak. Vicky provides that in spades, and the other two mellow it out from "Girl who actually sexually abused you when you were 12 who was raped by her step-dad" to "Babysitter who liked to tease you till you cried and then felt guilty about it, so she gave you some beer and sucked your dick when you were both drunk."

No, see, the fusion doesn't work if it doesn't include an unlikable bitch whose addition throws the whole aesthetic off. This is necessary because of fetish headcannon.

Why only get the milk when you can get the whole cow :)
That sounds more like an insult now that i think about it

Emo fapbait character

Marry Frankie, fuck Wendy, kill Vicky.

>Frankie/Wendy combo

Be still my heart

Wendy. The other two have their perks, but personally I like Wendy the best.
>Sweet, tomboyish, laid-back personality
>Cute outfit
>Palest of the three, arguably
>Long, heavy, soft hair
Short hair is fine, but I fucking love super-long hair, so that's the tiebreaker.

But that's the idea.

>that file-name
go on...

Melissa

Yes

They were all inspired by

Frankie, this isn't even a contest. Holy shit, OP.

If you can't do these without offering some level of challenge, then don't fucking do them.

Wendy for lustful molesting rape sex
Vicky for pure bitch hate sex
Frankie for relaxing and comforting sex

S1 Frankie, before the show got all meanspirited.

The do not combine well. If I Had to say, Frankie/Vicky is atleast 3rd behind Wendy and Frankie.

Lori will be an entry level waifu for a lot of kids too.

Vicky, because she's getting a lot of new art recently.
ber00.tumblr.com/post/165829199382/rubissdesaint-a-commission-from-ber00-that-i

You realize being a terrible harpy is exactly why she's the best right

t. azulafag

But Vicky can't give this streak because she is not into little boys, outside of wish fulfilment fanart. And if we are counting non canon and ooc fanart, all of them are into anything.

>even Timmy makes a better girl than Vicky

Sad.

Frankie