Rick and Morty

REEEEEEEEEE

Roliand already stated he is a liberal.

I dont understand the one on the right

Does his dad eat cum?

why is nobody upset about the correct thing

But I bet many of the people involved in school and night club shootings sure as hell wish their security/employees were allowed firearms for emergencies.

The first idiot didn't even notice the "are'nt", they just saw a thing vaguely anti-gun and they get triggered. There are at least three levels of irony to that.

It just makes me so angry.

Because people who post here aren't very concerned with that type of stuff either.

>are'nt
>did'nt

Holy fuck I am triggered.

Weird, I'm literally finger blasting my g19 while I browse co.

Guns are hella fun

They're putting the apostrophe in the wrong place ya nimrods.

Guns are only fun for like a week, then if you don't constantly keep trading up they just get boring.

no no no, this is definitely a thread about how the show is too liberal and that makes it terrible and impossible to watch. It couldn't possibly be about anything else.

>the voice inside my head pronounces it completely differently when the apostrophe is moved

help

i don't get it

Anyone?

Guns aren't fun, and his dad didn't eat him.

This is clearly a Universe where they misplace the apostrophe.

Why does that matter? Isn't shitty spelling the type of low-hanging fruit that the show loves to swipe at?

It's a running gag by the artists. That's it. What's amazing though are all the people seeing this thread, failing to even notice the joke, and assuming this is one of those Sup Forums bait threads about how the show is too liberal or some shit.

Gee boy howdy it's almost like this place was designed to discuss the things in the op even if they're minuscule details in a cartoon wowie can you imagine that?

This has to be intentional, some kind of running joke right? I know people that would lose their shit over this. Pretty funny though.

Are you guys fucking stupid? The guns aren't fun thing is from the ending of wedding squanchers. Its a joke about mr poopy butthole getting shot not a godamn liberal agenda conspiracy jesus christ.

Did the clone of Tommy even have any memories?

This thread was a disaster

just stop breathing you retard

To be fair putting the apostrophe there would make more sense.

no idea what you mean by his dead eating his own cum

it was already established that they though he ate his own son. So therefore he could not have still been sperm.

There are now two Tommy's the real one and the clone one, for the real one to exist his father must not have eaten his own cum.

I am really struggling to find any sesne in what you said.

>Are ' NT
>Did ' NT

Triggers Conservatives AND Grammar Nazis.

i do'nt either

I do'nt see the problem.

No, it wouldn't. You put the apostrophe where you remove a letter. Did-Not removes the O, for didn't. Same for Are-Not and aren't.

>Guns aren't fun
That was the picture frame in Mr. Poopybutthole's room. Guy got shot and almost bled to death.

>My father didn't eat me

I don't get this one.

Look closer, you wrote them wrong.

The apostrophes are in the wrong places.

You should'nt be.

There are way too many people involved in the production of each episode for both occurrences in the OP to have been overlooked errors.

So does this clone Tommy still have memories of his parents? He looks so clueless through this entire thing.