Adventure time

Less than a year left before it's finally over user. Come in here and talk about the memories you made since 2010

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/oliveolson/status/806284013807636480
youtu.be/mgrZ8AjuFDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still love the show, but the rough patch it hit around season 5 tarnished it a bit. Still, I've been enjoying it again and am glad it's ending honestly. Feel like there's nothing left to say anymore. I'm hoping for a happy ending, but am prepared for bleak and depressing based on the Lemonhope episode.

>tfw used to make adventure time AMVs in 8th grade and they're still popular, 1 nearing a million views
It's been about 5 1/2 years since those days and I'm still loving it. I just finished The Wild Hunt, glad to see Finn x Huntress Wizard is now canon.

Loved the show from the beginning, gonna be sad to see it go. Now I just want these final episodes to give me more Finn suffering.
twitter.com/oliveolson/status/806284013807636480

>8th grade
Time is a hell of a drug. I remember when this was just a one-off nick short.

How come she isn't Queen Bubblegum?

The Disney Effect. Queens are inherently evil in animation.

I don't want it to end. Aren't adventures suppose to last forever? ;-;

Kinda hoping Finn dies would be cool

>"The fun will never end, it's Adventure Time!
filthy fucking liars.

She was a kid when she gave herself that title.

I wonder what Jeremy Shada's gonna move on to? It's crazy to think I've literally listened to this dude grow up

>Less than a year left before it's finally over user.
Feels great man. Like the end of a long nightmare is on the horizon.

she aint married

He's doing Voltron right now and I doubt he's gonna be hurting for work if he really wants to stay a voice actor

If he went into dubbing, he'd be the new Johnny Yong Bosch

>AMVs
link

Cause she's a cheap Princess Molestia

Been watchin' some clips, see what I've missed. Holy shit you guys where right. It did find it's stride!

>You can't stop me I'm Orgalorg...
>I worry that hard meat don't get eat.

Hard meat gets sucked.

youtu.be/mgrZ8AjuFDI

We don't speak that name.

Finn better fuck the vampire before it's all over.

GUMMED.

I hope its not depressing. That lemon hope episode made me sad as fuck when it aired.