What does Sup Forums think of Catwoman?

What does Sup Forums think of Catwoman?

I want to stick my penis in her chest

w i f e

I think she and Hollie Robinson fucked all the time.

Worst Batman love interest. Her best incarnation is in The Dark Knight Returns.

She's hot

It's almost impressive just how incredibly wrong you are.

Bump

I want to see her get all touchy feely with Harley and Ivy. May as well make the most of all the Gotham City Sirens being bi.

she is dressed like a cat

A villain that gets away with everything because she gets Batman's dick wet, and nobody else in the DCU has the balls to bring her in because of it.

Will she say yes?

Black Cat is better by a small margin.

Grade A pussy

She is a dirty whore, but a really, really sexy dirty whore.

So are you saying that any other hero is afraid to do something about Selina antics because of her well know relationship with Bruce?

What Sup Forums thinks of a Milf Catwoman?

This is the only good version of Catwoman

Still waiting for her and Black Cat being lewd with each other

fappin/10

No. Screencap this.

Personally I prefer Selina so much, both of them are too slutty and whorish but Selina seems to have a better personality and be more redeemable.

She's always been my favorite of the DC girls.

Boring as fuck, her character has been played out. The only reason why some pretend she's a ineresting character is because they either want to fuck her trashy ass or self insert as her for Batcock. Garbage character and one of the most flanderzed character in DC.

Quit being tsundere.

Completly boring and no longer has any perpose outside a cock sleeve for Bruce.

Gell shes better when s she not in Gotham. They need to put her on SS or something. Just do something with her.

Wonderbat lost. The better girl won. Get over it, and move on with your life.

I didnt even mention Wonderbat, you insecure selinafag. I can criticize Selina outside my otp perfences.

Shes boring with Batman because its over 50 years of the same shit. She steals, he catches, they fuck repeat.
She was way better as a mob boss and with a new catwoman.
Its like when they haveva good thing going a writer has to reset her just to put that bwtdick in her.
And Tom King is writing a horrible selina and bruce. And ge knows it thats why he forces every other character away from the book because if they were there she would just stand there.

>*breathes in*

Selina is generally shown to be intelligent and competent on a certain level while Felicia literally needed luck powers to get by and is more of an attention whore. This is just last 20 years or so though.

So Wonderbat right, right? I can get down with this Selina needs to go the fuck away bitch is so basic.

She's great. Easily in my top ten favorite big two characters.

Felicia could be redeemed (again) if she got her memories of Peter Parker back. That's literally all it would take. But it's never EVER gonna happen.

I wish they would just put her out of everyone's misery already.

>She was way better as a mob boss
They really wasted that arc.

Wonderbat isn't so bad

Seriously? I hated it in Justice league animate.
It felt like Diana was a babysitter for Bruce.

Thats your perference. Love them alot. They keep hinting at it in the comics but then editoral gets an idea and then its squashes for a bit. But just look for the Trinity bit from the WW dvd and you see that writers like BMWW together better.

>Diana was a babysitter for Bruce
Mufucka How? Damn sometime I think you guys just say the dumbest think that comes to mind.

Bump

It's weird, like when people say that them together would lead to Diana being overshadowed the entire time and just turning in to Bruce's GF, while in comics he usually defers to her ideas and plans.

latex benis

Lets post our favorite Selina pics, btw Finch is one of my favorite artist in this regard.

She can eat my floor that's high in fibre if you get what is mean.

Also Guillem March.

How can Selina even compete with the obviously superior woman.

This

More like this please.

Play the game. You get some good shots when she's in her crawling state.

Curvy Audrey Hepburn makes my dick hard

Looks like a dried up whore. Fits Selina purrfectly.

This seems dried up for you???

Or this?

Even if say "no" I bet she is already pregnant with Helena.

NO ASS. Also I never liked this dudes weird soulless faces he draws.

Fuck you im on nofap

Baby Helena is never going to a thing and idiots that think so need to fuck off.

But why?

OP, are you aware that she is a cat?

Then why the hell are you here?

The fuck is Robin doing at Bruce Wayne's wedding? What's the connection? Shouldn't he be out stopping Joker or Penguin or something?

I am fairly certain thats a dream sequence, and she is unaware of Robins identity. So it's just Robin thats there

It's a dream sequence, and it's the first hint that Selina Kyle knows (or at least subconsciously suspects) Batman's double identity.

Alan Davis drew the hottest Catwoman IMO.

I like her. Shame they made her a bi slut though. Would've preferred it if she was Hetero

Until that gets brought up again, might as well assume it never happened like the rest of the mafia stuff

What's that one Catwoman story where she is working with a good guy/bad guy and then turns on them for her own personal reasons? Oh yeah Every single catwoman story ever written. She's garbage and you have shit taste in waifus.

Nothing wrong with a woman sucking titties

i don't like her that much

Fuck off tripfag

Tim Sale's Catwoman makes me feel funny in my pants

I feel like she needs a new costume/general look.
The Darwyn Cooke costume was great, but its pretty much been her only one since 2000 (not counting movies).

I agree with that chick with the stupid hair on youtube. Why did she get replaced as the sexy cosplay/female icon of the batman series by Harley Quinn.

At least you can argue that Catwoman is a "strong" (vomits) female character. Trying to turn Quinn into a feminist icon is bsurd.

MURDERER

She should be drawn as petite and slender like a cat, not a big tittied cow monster

sometimes I swear all comic artist are permanently stuck in the 13 year old mentality

>'stylistic' chromatic aberration
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

>sometimes I swear all comic artist are permanently stuck in the 13 year old mentality
>when you don't read Marlel
Good for you friend.

I don't care about "who's the sexy" icon of the batman. However i'm quit mad about how they turned Harley into a anti hero with suicide squad and injustice.
I used to be scared by Harley while watching BAS.

Why is she usually showing her clavage??? Not that I'm complaining I'm just curious.

Idk I think there's a place for both.

I like both Cooke's and and Hughes's Catwoman

Fuck no. Bruce isn't the type to marry anyway, there is no way he will stop being THE NIGHT, and there is no way she will not suck dick for HEISTS.