if hillary wins, what is the trump voters' equivalent of "im moving to canada"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rF3DyDfZv7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm building a time machine and traveling back to muh 50s America

I'm getting my gun.

MUH 1776!

I'm moving to New Zealand

people have been saying "im going to move to the country over" ever since there have been elections.

I'm commuting suicide with two 9mm rounds to the back of my head

If the election is lost due to Hillary's planned fraud, we already have the only option available to us

Charlie Sheen can be our leader now that Swayze is gone.

Civil War II

going innawoods

Im moving to Mexico

We accept the results but keep our eyes open for evidence of fraud, ready to join the inevitable revolution if it turns out the election was fixed.

I thought it was "race war now". The problem is that if trump wins or loses his supporters don't have any plans. That is why they like him, they want him to do what they can't.

We're gonna build the wall ON OUR OWN.

Probably going to stay overseas more.

I'm out of the country 8 months of the year. I could make that 12 easy.\

Thank god we'll never find out.

I'm going to stay and fight for my country.

lol

I wouldn't worry about Trump voters moving anywhere. You would be blessed if they moved.

You should be more concerned about the ones that stay put.

WILL

COMMENCE

what do you do?

im gonna bury a rifle and some ammo and relocate desu senpai i will come fight the moment i hear the call

They won;t leave
>Why?
Because they actually give a shit about America. They are the nationalists, unlike the leaches that love $hillary

The day of rope.

W E W

E

W

1861 2: high energy boogaloo

What a KKKutie.

1776 V 2.0. And that's a big IF, OP.

If she rigs the whole damn thing, and it's proven to be rigged, then civil war will break out.

It's a natural, albeit violent, reaction to a subversion of the democratic process.

I won't stand idly by as my country gets invaded by shitskins and mudslimes and my guns are taken away.

What's a cute girl like her doing hiding behind a mask?

Overthrow Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=rF3DyDfZv7Q
this

Moving to Mexico, convincing them to build a wall.

Eh, I'll probably contact my old buddies and get back to contracting in Africa. It was boring but it was good money.

ebin :D

I am moving to mexico since all the mexicans will be flooding into the US.

I'm waiting four years and voting again.

We aren't losers or quitters like the other team who leave when they lose a game.

Nobody cared who she was before that.

I drill wells. water,gas,oil.

Cooling in Southern Europe right now but using American sat internet hence the flag

I think you misunderstand the patience user. We all have plans of one kind or another. Everyone is just patiently waiting for it to get too bad. For the proverbial line in the sand to be crossed.

Liberals always threaten to move to Canada, conservatives always threaten to pull all their (((money))) out of the banks and head south, like to the Carribean or El Salvador.

>buying a rifle post election

I hope you're willing to pay atleast double what that gun is actually worth. The time to buy was 3 weeks ago

>bury

But who is she? Why does she wear the mask?

>whites flee to mexico as mexicans flee to US
>become majority there
>we pemex now brown boys
>assault rifle toting, cocaine and weed growing, oil and resource rich neo-america cripples the old america
>annex panama and #MAKE THE CANAL GR8 AGAIN
no trade can go through to west coast of two continents without our say so

civil war

If Hillary wins I'm going to the dissident reeducation camps

that statue is actually of another frog god named Heket, a goddess of life and fertility

Kek represents the chaotic malicious side of Sup Forums whereas Heket represents the Sup Forumsiticans who hope for a return to wholesome family values

They'll come here and shitpost. Or wail on Loleddit or on Shitbart's comment's section.

The dumber elements will yell "MUH REVOLT" and promptly get fucked by the local Police.

That's about it.

"I'm going to stick with my country and wait it out."

Don't have one because we are not emotional twats.

If Hillary wins the only things that are going to happen is she fucks up royally and the media further exposes itself as it tries to kiss her fat wrinkled ass

For meme magicians, lovers of happenings, and lulz enthusiasts this entire election is a win/win situation

Shitlibs don't know this but whites are the accepted ruling class in mexico and openly racist against all browns.

Moving to Mexico isn't a bad idea.

Wow. That truly is deplorable.

I hope you are shot on sight by police.

pic related

I'm moving to a third world country in SEA or SA to live out the rest of my days on an impoverished beach with the money I earned from my business and inheriting my parents house. If Trump wins I might stick around for an extra year.

Enjoy getting raped to death by zulus

I'm going to wait for her to be indicted and/or impeached and deal with Creepy Kaine for 3.5 years.

I'm sure Russia will take you in. Drumpf is their puppet after all.

Oath Keepers. We are the police.

it'll be "I'm shooting hillary in the face"

I'll go make Sweden great again

Yes because that's likely to happen in Thailand or Costa Rica.

Either getting nuked by Russia, or overthrowing the government the good ole' Declaration of Independence way.

Fucking kill yourself

Probably this.

Getting my gun and headed to D.C

I'm moving to poland with the girl I love.

Fuck off you cukish shill

Voting for mecha hitler 4 years from now

Chile maybe? I hear it's based

I would much rather exhume Swayze and cart his corpse around like a Holy Relic.

I'll feel really down for a week and move on with my life. I was apathetic about politics before, I can do it again if all of our options are corrupt globalists.

Poland will be the first to go when Hillary starts NATO war with Russia

The point of the 2nd amendment is to resist government tyranny.

If we can prove that the hypothetical president-elect has knowingly and intentionally committed some sort of voter fraud/rigging, and regular, non-violent means are not implemented to get them out of office and exchange him/her for the candidate that hadn't cheated, I'd say that armed resistance from a coalition of the citizenry isn't 'deplorable'.

You should already own a rifle in good working order, along with ammo.

Movin innawoods outside of Satan 2's range

Fuck modern society at that point

Start a refugee resettlement business in as many upper-middle class liberal neighborhoods as possible. If they want diversity that badly, who am I to deny them?

A country that's even further to the left?

It's spanish catholics not the KKK

I'M MOVING TO MEXICO
AND USA IS GONNA PAY FOR IT

Deal. I'll drive.

Kill every single politician. Hang every single criminal. Turn every single Jew into soap and gas them on the spot.

No you are not. You are RWNJs.

Voter fraud does not exist m8.

My friends at work are Mexican and they were telling me that if you can get past the corruption it's a very nice place.
Time to go give the globalists a bit of their own tijuana medicine

My Great Uncle has a farm in Indiana that's deep innawoods. He's got cattle, corn, soy, honey, and over 20 acres of what used to be indian hunting grounds.

If Trump loses imma marry this Wisconsin farmgirl I've been seeing and take refuge at the old family farm, where I'll horde guns, grow weed and shrooms, raise a family, and try to have as few interactions with Uncle Sam as possible.

ill move to the next world

>police are already raiding a DNC office because of voter fraud
are you this badly in denial shill?

Move to Canada!

Republicans, conservatives, and libertarians welcome!

I've been all over the Internet looking for how to get gigs like this.
I'm a CS major and can do a bunch of stuff with IT and programming. Also have worked some blue collar jobs.

Any advice or tips on where to look or how to get into this would be much appreciated.

With that saturation it almost looks like there's no pollution

Nothing. Trump supporters love this country

"I'm joining the FBI"

We wait four years for another "I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER POLITICIANS XDDD" candidate who will accomplish absolutely nothing.

"I'm taking my country back"

Alberta is waiting for you!

Free helicopter rides

exactly right