So is it the official canon end or is it just a alternate bad future ending?

So is it the official canon end or is it just a alternate bad future ending?

depends on who you ask.

Do you believe the head writer ciro? Or do you believe the back pedaling of Nick?

Isn't Brandon Auman the writer and Ciro the idea guy?

Liked it at first but the ending was pretty bad and the final bad guy being Leonardo was predictable like half way in

Isn't Ciro above him?

What the fuck is wrong with Leonardo?

Maximum mutation

>So is it the official canon end
Given there's still 7 episodes left in the season probably not.

Why is his head so tiny?

The other episodes are already official out. Mutant Apocalypse is officially the last new episode.

Why the fuck can't I find a download

When the hell did those air?
Because there's still supposed to be some Halloween episodes plus some crossovers with the 80s turtles.

Drugs he tried drugs

dvds

Where is Mickey?

What DVDs?

That is honestly disappointing. We do not get a clear shot of everyone together.

Is this even Canon? I mean there's a reason this and a few Halloween episodes are airing on Nicktoons Network while the rest of the season is gonna air on Nick.

Have a nice brother hug instead

Leo sacrifice

I wonder what Old donnie, April, Casey, Karai would look like if they were alive.

The no turtle kids
Although one thing that get's me, Mickey chick was a time traveler. Did she keep him company those years when he lived alone in the desert?

According to Nickelodeon, alternate future. According to Ciro Nieli, the real ending. Pick one.

As it really doesn't fit at all with what the time travelers have told us about the future, I have to go with the studio on this one.

Nice try trying to torch the series so no one else can touch it, Ciro. They gonna poke at it all they want if they ever feel like it.

I'll believe Nick. Ciro is just being a petty cunt.

Not according to Nickelodeon. They see the Crossover episodes that they are airing last as the real finale.

I just watched the Halloween episodes. And it just poked more holes into this apocalypse shit.

I can maybe believe that the humans in Renet's time came from somewhere else, but why would Savanti try to turn modernhumans into monsters if he knew everyone was going to die with the mutagen bomb? I can't buy this bomb out of nowhere story as canon.

Isn't Donatello in that Robot boddy or is it just a robot programed to think like Donatello?

Is this episode suppossed to be a fuck you from Ciro to Nick?

Now you're just getting philosophical.

Pretty much. It's a "If I can't have it, no one can" type thing. But they're just ignoring it.

I'm fine with unhappy endings. But like happy ones, they have to feel earned. This was just an ass pull. I've got to belive Nickelodeon I guess. Never thought I'd say that.

How so?

She didn't exist because of the bomb. It turned all humans into mutants.

I'll take Auman and Nick side due to being an asspull of an ending with lots of holes.

Wonder what happened to the mutanimals? Did they mentioned them and I just missed it?

This ending was just rushed by Ciro just so he could try and make it the last story of this turtles incarnation. Obviously Nick doesn't care about his intentions and declared it non-canon and the true ending to be the crossover with the 80's turtles.

And even if it was the canon ending they could just have the turtles finding Honeycutt, as his head was last seen orbiting the earth 50 years before, and time travelling to prevent all this shit from happening.

ok what happened

this would be the best possible ending.

i don't understand what happened

Why is Don a robot?

Watch the episodes.

It was a good ending for a good series. Not a great ending for a great series, but it worked and gave a nice sendoff while still providing closure.

The fuck am I looking at?

It's on youtube

The concept was great, but the closer we got to the ending the worse it got.

I preffered the Usagi episodes. Though in this case, it was the middle one which sucked. First and third were amazing. Jei was fantastic.

Renet isn't human. She exists outside of time