twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leftists are so condescending lol

youtube.com/watch?v=c6Kj17oVHAk

>Los Angeles
Stopped reading there

>food analogies

>LA

nuke it

Jill Stein supporter here, you know I got that dank salad that gives you that chink-eye.

>food analogy

EVER FUCKING TIME

>t. curvy body positive feminist

More like

>We've been eating garbage government cheese that barely keeps us alive and hardly counts as good for the last 8 yeras and now we're fat and lazy
>So now it's time to try a radical diet that won't be fun or easy but it's gonna make the huge changes we need

Also not surprising that most fatties are liberal.

I know, right? What a faggot.

Alonso Rachel did a video about this tears ago about blacks voting democrat. This faggot stole his material.

>food analogy
I want to fucking personally strangle every shit eating lib in this country. I would never do it though, fbi.

>implying my ice cream isn't helping to fuel my gains

I really loathe the argument that Clinton is only bad because she's "healthy, but not tasty" or some other stupid bullshit. Bill Maher tried that shit too, with some analogy comparing Sanders to ordering a steak, but then being told they don't have any, and settling for the fish, being Clinton.

Clinton is like a fucking long expired and rotten salad. It both tastes bad, and is certainly not good for the body.

NICE FOOD METAPHOR FAGGOT

I would rather eat ice cream than frozen shit for four years.

>big cuck in little pixels

Not only it is a shitty metaphor.. this asshole truly believes he's a genius for thinking it up.

I didn't know one could be so retarded, now I know

>things have been getting worse let's keep doing the same thing

Fuck that. Trump's single best criticism of HRC is that she brags about her 30+ years of political experience yet has done nothing to solve the problems she thinks are so long-term and grave---and has in fact only been concerned with rewarding her friends (see: "Progressive tax plan" without eliminating carried interest deductions")

He needs to grow a Hitler mustache.

I was always afraid to ask because I'm sure it's obvious but fuck it...

What does the "t" in "t." stand for?

Uncensor the name

Depending on the fish that would be neither cheaper nor healthier.

It means "signed."
Your Sup Forums version of saying "says the fat feminist bitch."

The 19'th Amendment in action, everyone. All our terrorist problems, bloodsucking political class, failing inner-cities, gun violence, looming war with a nuclear giant, and racial tensions can all be solved by simply choosing between Salad or Ice Cream. Sure, let's make one of these fucking idiots President.

she's a coworker, I'm not that stupid

Thanks! But where does the t come from? Why not use "s."?

See this is why I stopped coming here

Reading this makes me want to vomit, I'' so angry it's making me physically ill

I hate this place jesus christ this is why I don't go outside

>when your political career withers like an old salad

>Duh just get a personal trainer and nutritionist and it's, like, easy!
>btw more taxes are good for you

Urge to repeal intensifies.

Started in spurdo so they shortened a finnish word.

>Food analogy

FOOD ANALOGIES

Everything is put into child terms when they speak. They can't understand anything beyond this.

They do it because they think the people that disagree with them are idiots and that they have to dumb it down. Just another example of the liberal superiority complex.

This is exactly why it would be so nice if Trump won.

Why do you bitches always blank the names ?

Not doing so is considered a call for doxxing, I'd imagine, which is a 2-week ban.

>resource intensive to grow and distribute yet very low in calories and nutries
>number one cause of food borne illness in America

Salad

yeah, i made the mistake of not blacking out a girl's name for a post I shared on Sup Forums (it was a public FB post linking to something she wrote anyway) and within hours she was already harassed by anons on Twitter/text message (no idea how the latter happened). 'twas a bad feeling on my part