Daily reminder that even with 10 million dollars from his rich daddy to start with, and decades to work within...

Daily reminder that even with 10 million dollars from his rich daddy to start with, and decades to work within, Donald Trump is still just the 156th richest man in American, and that dozens of people far richer than him started with nothing.

Donald Trump is literally a terrible business man to be so poor after a lifetime despite such a privileged beginning.

>billions of people in the world
>he is """"((just))"""" the 156th richest in the world

>implying you ever got in top 1000 if daddy give u 10 million dollar.

you should better. Carlos slim.

You are not a mexican.

que significa el dicho: El que nace para maceta no pasa del corredor?

No, he's the 156th richest in America.

The point is that he started with 10 million and couldn't even reach 10 billion.

I wouldn't be retarded and waste it on beauty pageants so that I could walk in on little girls, or big towers to compensate for a tiny penis.

>America is the world

I'm glad you think so highly of us.

That being said, OP is a retarded shill.

most of his wealth was inherited. he actually blown off the 10 mil his papa gave on shitty decisions.

>vietnam

lmao they love to come here.

xD hahahahah

good proxy man were can i get one?

Saging and hiding.

You can call me a shill all day, I'll happily wear that badge as long as people realize that Donald is one of the worst business men alive, who has squandered as much money as he's earned.

> I wouldn't be retarded and waste it on beauty pageants so that I could walk in on little girls, or big towers to compensate for a tiny penis.

you'd be retarded and waste it on some different arbitrary vices that you, as a human, have

I would waste some of it, I wouldn't waste the majority of it. I came from a poor upbringing, I've saved like a motherfucker all my life and fixed whatever broken shit I could find since we couldn't buy anything good.

if having 3 billion dollars is a failure, sign me up bitch

America is the only part of the world that matters. Look at how heavily everyone else cares about our election, and how not a single person in the usa could care about theirs. Hell we dont even care what canada does, and long as they keep giving us oils.

Also, Mexican posters of course think America is the world even more so than others

I'm Vietnamese live in Vietnam.
That means him ever more rich if he not wasted it.
That show how success Trump more.
You just jealous.

It doesn't mean he'd be more rich, it means he's incapable of investing it in ways that makes him a lot more money.

When you have money, you can get more money. He had money, and he's made consistent blunders. He's been spinning in place for years

America doesn't need to spin in place.

And? What the fuck is your point? Most people who inherit large sums of money end up dead in a gutter filled with drugs and STD's. Unlike most people he built his own little empire and has a successful lineage.

What the fuck have you done with your life faggot?

>Over 10 million people in the US have 10 million dollars
>Only 536 billionaires in the US
I know this is bait and you're a troll, but I need to post this for future generations. A very slim fraction of millionaires become billionaires. That means turning millions of dollars into billions is obscenely difficult and uncommon.

>SAGE

> 10 million is a lot of money

I take it you be never once ran a company, or a project.

10 million dollars is nothing. 10 employees at a reasonable salary with benefits costs about 800k. And that's one year. Before you buy anything they need to do their jobs, rent anything, apply for permits, buy materials, advertise, and meet financial regulations.

People are fucking retarded when it comes to corporate money.

>Have money.
>Don't want to have fun with it.
Totally wasted.
Life is happy when you content with it.
Trump have fun everytime and you not.

First of all, I wouldn't be a massive pissbaby like you seem to be. Second, if I inherited that much money I wouldn't use it to fondle little girls and prop up my ego like some kind of autistic fucking weirdo.

A vote for Trump is like voting for Chris-chan.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know anything about Trump? He's an investor. He's a property owner. You can do all of that by yourself, and use the massive profits to pay an accountant and lawyer to deal with the majority of the work. All you have to do is be good at finding the deals.

You obviously have never worked with money in any way in your life, so that explains why you're voting for Trump. You're that guy who thinks you're going to be rich, one day. That's when the conservative laws that screw everyone will finally stop screwing you, right?

lol goddamn retarded kid.

..........so now you're saying he wasted it on purpose.

Now he's DEFINITELY not presidential material.

You're a goddamn idiot. You're complaining that he isn't rich enough and making up complete bullshit. Kill yourself.

Of course he wasted it on purpose.
You can see how open he is unlike Hillary and many other presidents and many people that richer than him.
I would still respect Trump if he not, even in the top 500.
But he wasted his money and still 156th richest.
That show how skillful he is in balance between his life and money.
I doubt you even get in top 10000 if you got a life like him.

>Implying someone can do real-estate by himself
>He thinks investing means sitting inside and buying and selling shit
>He thinks spending money is a waste (???)
>He doesn't actually think any of these things but he does think it's funny to argue things he doesn't believe over Egyptian ouija boards

That's exactly what I'm saying. How anyone could take MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM DADDY and blow it consistently throughout their life and barely have enough money to make a name for themselves is absolutely pathetic.

Like I said, men in that list started from absolute dogshit and are WAY RICHER than him. WAY WAY RICHER. He's a fucking loser.

And you know what the kicker is? Most of Trump's value isn't monit's his name. He considers his name to be valued at a few million. Not fucking kidding. That's part of that net worth.

You have no idea what investing is, do you?

> real estate developer = investor
> baseless ad hominem

Nice meme.

I surely don't get any idea how Trump doesn't know how to invest money, wasted all of it and still 156th richest.

You know what I do for a living? I saved all the money I had, bought a total shit house, fixed it over a period of six months, and sold it for twice as much.

I used part of that money to buy my own pickup truck, and the rest of that money and bought a nicer house in a nicer neighborhood, made twice as much again.

I did that all by myself. And I'm pretty proud of it. I've done it for years now, and mostly rent the properties and just let free money come in. That's why I don't have respect for rich boys who squander it and have never worked a day in their life.

>say he wasted money
>say if he didn't waste his money he wouldn't have more
i can tell you're good with money.

Dude when Ching Chong ding dong is wasting you this hard you need to take a second look at your life

Lol, you just jealous that rich boy wasted his money and still rich and you don't respect he because him have a happy life and not becoming richer.
If you 100% honestly content with your life now then i lose.
Become rich don't automatically make you happy.
It makes you happy when all your money is enough to make you content with life.
Online spellchecker: Check grammar and spelling for English textsIntelligent speller and grammar checkerflagEnglisharrowgif
You got one life, so working until your death is utterly stupid slave.

MOOOOOOOOOOOT?

>he isnt rich enough

Liberal mental gymnastics folks, sage

Dang fucking grammar check glitch.

i have years coming here, and since all this shit began a lot of weird flags were starting to apear.

if you want ppl to belive you, you are going to have to post a timestap , and take any product with you natal lenguage on it.

if you dont reply to this, you will be SAGED

>the usa destroyed vietnam
>your ancestors killed a lot of my family
>but i dont care i love trump becuase he is a racist and want to take out all the inmigrants

Seems legit Wong tong.

10m back then is like 200m today

how do you feel about the usa invaded your country?

You're babbling incoherently, I can't even understand your point anymore.

Of course rich boy is still rich. Rich boys stay rich. Daddy would have always bailed him out. What's your point?

hpw do you feel about the usa invaded your country?

will you still support trump if he invaded your country again?

looks like this burn is in fact 3rd degree.

USA not the first neither the last one.
We have many wars with different country but we also have culture to honor old enemy.
We only focus on the eternal enemy now, the Chink.
Also pic related.
>Isolationism Trump gonna invaded any country.
My point is him having fun and you?
Are you having fun with all those investments?
Are you even have content with life yet or live in Stressed and Depressed or regret slowly when become older?
A daily reminder that he has fun with his money, wasted it and still rich.
If you have fun with life do you still rich?

Ty i just confirmed that you are a shill.

You want to know why?

will you still support trump if he invaded your country?

did they war killed any family of yours?

I dont understand why you're so mad.

He's the 156th richest man in the world, he's happy and has a great family and has created thousands of jobs due to successfully creating hundreds of businesses while developing a lot of real estate. Of course he could be richer but then he would have to be more profit grubbing and resort to tricks that would not only decimate the american jobs he's provided and to invest in other countries other than America.

He hasn't really done or bought anything outrageous with his money unlike other new money rich people and all he has right now is his legacy of real estate with his name on them. How has he wasted his money at all?

because this will 404 like the others threads i have been posting.

It's a lot harder to make money when you aren't fucking up the market and making huge money off investments. Real Estate is a much less corrupt and more difficult way of making money, but it's the reason Trump is relatively clean compared to everyone else.

>bruei

lmao more than 8 years coming here and its the first time.

what a coincidense, you stupid shills are young and stupid did you know that?

Wasn't there some cuck that said if you had invested the money in s&p or somelike that you would have made more money

You are such a faggot op. A cock sucking faggot.

Fucking moot couldn't fix this fucking glitch before he left?

why did you click the image then?

Of course we will not support any president that tell him/her gonna invaded our country.
It's common sense.
The Reason I support Trump because Trump wants to be Russia friend.
Our country currently in confusion to whether lets America base or Russia base in our country (pic related) so they deny both now.
If Trump becomes president then the matter solves and we can defeat chink together.
Chink once claim Russia land so Putin knows that they gonna backstab them soon if USA get lose.
Also, I don't why Mexicans hate Trump when he say that he gonna build walls.
The wall would GREATLY reduce the cartel profit in drug so you country will have a better chance dealing with them.

>world

RARE

then you do it faggot

>156 out of 324,000,000
>thinking 10 million is a lot of money when talking about all of the USA

Fucking Roody Poos making me reply to stupid shit

>newfag detected.

lmao how many months?

ITT, trembling retards defending a world-class failure of a business man who spends his money chasing underage girls and his free time arguing on Twitter.

>You:
>"He's a mean, right, greedy man!"
>"He's not as rich as XYZ; what a horrible businessman!"

Hmmm....

He was a billionaire when he inherited 280 million when his father died

now do that for skyscrapers and ya might be somebody.