We've gone over who is better in their respective shows (even though they both suck). Who is more fappable

We've gone over who is better in their respective shows (even though they both suck). Who is more fappable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLifSFBs_Lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wendy has the better combat feats, so she'd probably win.

Combative people are definitely more fappable

wendy, by far

I'm gonna go with Jackie. Something about her man...

counterpoint

Are you kidding?

That is not the body of a 14 year old.
I thought she was just made super thicc in fanart.
Do I need to watch this show now?

She is drawn painfully thicc and every other girl her age is a sticc. There's also several MILFs and monster girls that are at least as curvy.

...why is she the only one?

She's the male lead's crush, she is intended to look very attractive. Her design is unique in a lot of ways, like the shape and detailing in her eyes.

Even Star is mostly a sticc, aside from her nice butt she gets from her mother but you can hardly ever see it with her dresses. She's started to fill out a little in Season 2 (and Jackie got slightly less ridiculously thicc) but it's still hardly a contest just going by their curves.

But the question remains, is she more fappable than Wendy

Unless you REALLY have a thing for redheads, probably.

No question m80
youtube.com/watch?v=uLifSFBs_Lk

>normie music

I'll go with Wendy because she's beautiful and knows how to handle herself, also I don't like hags with dyed hair and piercings

>mfw read that in her voice
I need sleep.

I find your taste so bad its offensive. I had to go listen to some Primus to calm down

Jackie is basically how Wendy would have acted if Dipper had been her age.

Enid reminds me of Wendy if she were actually a main character and also kind of a cunt