What would you do to this kid?

Would you kill him? Shake his hand? Was there any good inside this boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNDZ9EKJLJs
youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would let him go to the art school of his choice

slip him a couple of history books, written post 1945

Send him to art school and give him a hug after his parents died.

>blockade Stalingrad and go all in on Moscow. You'll know what I mean in 30 years

I'd ask him why his nose is so big

youtube.com/watch?v=jNDZ9EKJLJs

He looks like the girl from Stranger Things.

Dewey?

Pay his art school tuition.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

I'd give him a brief oral history of the second world war and make a couple points about a certain politician overstepping bounds in some military decisions and stressing that his own forces, unfettered, would have been his greatest asset if he'd simply have left them to their objectives without meddling

Also forget the cities bomb the airstrips

The funniest thing about this kid is he was a victim of circumstance. Just a regular old dude who became legend. Fucking lonely painter in Vienna.

>Hitler
>bad

you can tell Sup Forums has been overrun by normies

This

aside from major strategic errors Hitler was about as good of a goy leader as you could expect. He should have listened to his generals more and stuck to what he was good at, politics.

eat his boipussy

HOLY FUCK

Tell him Italians are terrible allies and to always listen to generals.

this

this

digits confirm

Don't ally with the nips you fucking cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe

Did someone fuck his shit up? Is that why he grew up like he did?

Tell him not to get caught up with Stalingrad and to give the Ukrainians the independent state they want so they'll fight the Russians for him.

nice trips

I would ask him what his plans were after Malcolm in the Middle.

what a punchable mug whose this faggot. I'll get the little brat to suck my dick.

his father

>let Russia invade Poland first

>NOW
>not MEOW
Ya blew it.

He also needed to focus on more economical heavy weapons. If he had focused von Braun on improving their TV guided missile technology instead of the giant rail guns and revenge weapons they would have had a lot better success strategically. Also they needed a proper long range heavy bomber. Also he needed to invest in a lot better oven technology.

Tell him that even though he wants to unify europe, that he should just keep it with the rightful german clay of the Czechoslovakia and to germany. And to watch the rest of Europe stay relatively red pilled.

You're going to tell a fucking 10 year old not to get caught up with Stalingrad?

MORE BATTLESHIPS, SUPERBATTLESHIPS, and SUPER-SUPERBATTLESHIPS, damnit

I'd warn him to kill the rothschild family first before moving on taking over ze world.

Of course there was good, he wanted to expand the Lebensraum of the Aryan people, what moral cause is nobler than that?

Give him some history books that cover WW2 well.

Tell him not to join the army and go to seminary instead.

Adopt him and make sure he reaches his full potential.

Look at the media, look at most banks, who owns them all? The jews. I would encourage this kid and make sure he finished his mission correctly. Nothing good has ever come from the rat race

Looks like a nice kid

TELL HIM NOT TO INVADE RUSSIA

MEANT FOR OP

>slip him a couple of history books, written post 1945
This.
Hopefully help him formulate a winning plan.

Destroy the British at Dunkirk.
Do not attack Russia . . . at least not yet. Best case scenario would be to team up with Russia and take the world together, but Stalin would probably not go along with that.

Looks like a kid with a great future in painting.

I'd tell him guard normandy france

Tell him to stop making heavy tanks and focus on making tanks like the Panther.

Looks a bit like gowdy

Nigger, he fought in World War 1.

Few if any people came out unfucked

I cant fuck with anyone that doesnt respect hitler

>in that time univs were tuition free as they are now
you mean in usa?

Kek

Waiting for this comparison.

Cast him for "The Middle"

Fascism was a direct response to communism. It wouldn't.

I'd tell him not to go so easy on the jews

>He hasn't read The road to Serfdom

Holly shit it's a cross between her and Dewey from Malcom in the middle!

>>He hasn't read The road to Serfdom

I could have it backwards, but my point stays the same. The two are a reaction of each other, and the ideologies would not mix.

Is that Dewey from mitm?

He was a quiet and inner directed kid, read about him there was even a thread a while ago (I think it was in a natsoc one).

I'd just tell him to hold fast, try his best at everything he wishes to do. The kid read a lot already, was into art and most likely would have gotten into the army as he had a heart. Maybe I would have given him books about WW2 so he would win.