Fanbases that are atually GOOD

People like to bitch about bad fanbases, so lets try to identify some fans of shows or characters that dont suck as a rule

Plastic man fans seem pretty chill. Probably because he's not hugely popular, and isnt a character used as a bludgeon for every JL problem like Batman or Superman are.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Dakari-King_Mykan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Despite the controversy over some of the casting for the new movie the Hellboy fandom seems pretty chill.

Came here to post this. Best conversations about comics I've ever had revolve around Hellboy.

Other than the shipping fags, which really arent fans of the character so much as they are fans of their own ideas, Beast Boy fans are best. Both fans of the cartoons and fans of the comics, but the comics fans are way more chill

The conan fanbase is pretty a-ok

They don't exist.

Venture bros

Small fandoms in general are usually pretty good. There might be one or two bad eggs but they don't get far without support.

Nightcrawler fans are usually pretty chill.

Best fans of anything are Weird Al fans.

Fanbases for mostly old/dead/forgotten characters tend to be pretty chill, because the limited acessibility + obscurity means fans sort of have to stick closer and fight less, so it avoids shitty mob mentalities.
I'm thinking of characters like Conan or the Shadow or Elric, probably others I can't remember right now.

the chillest "fandom" that will likely be gone next week

I never had a bad experience with a Mysterio fan and I started liking the character after some very positive threads.
I guess this can be said for any villain with potential that doesn't get much respect like Killer Moth or Bizarro.
Penguin and Mr.Freeze fans are also pretty chill

They're so comfy.

There seems to be three kinds of Teen Titans fans: shipping fags, fags who just want to jerk off to Raven and Starfire, and the smaller percentage of people who actually seem to have watched the show

Berserk's fanbase. For it's size and the amount of autism in it, it's still pretty good.

LMAO

It's all about the numbers. The more popular a thing becomes, the more toxic the fanbase.

Well that's obviously not a fan

Any obscure character that barely has any fans. Anyone popular that has a large fanbase will have a lot of shitty fans that give good fans a bad name.

Mysterio needs to stick to Spiderman, Using him for a shitty plot device in Guardian Devil and Old Man Logan was really retarded. Not the character's fault though.

The animefags ruin it.

The WordGirl fandom is pretty good. It has a small fandom and small fandom are pretty chill.

Regular Show, because the ending jettisoned the fujoshits and shipperfags that made the fandom so toxic. They were fully btfo'd and ultra mad when they left the fandom. And as we all know, a fandom with no fujos or shippers is pretty much good by default.

The DC Superhero Girls fandom is good. There's no drama or shipping wars. It's still new and the fandom is small so that's probably why.

I don't know why you insist on pushing this "fujoshits and shipperfags were btfo and salty" meme. No one was salty about the ending. Shippers continue to ship. The only one being autistic in the regular show threads is you.

Ninjago fandom used to be good. Now it's full of underage Steven Universe fans with nonstop trans autistic lesbian headcanons, and liking anything makes you a pedophile and/or abusive.

>Plastic man fans seem pretty chill

Disagreed, because they freak out any time Elongated Man is used instead, even thought they are very different characters.

The Godzilla fandom is autistic as fuck and not without a lot of fan wars over which movie was better, but it's mostly free of the culture wars bullshit that's infected the rest of the internet, something I am deeply thankful for.

Same thing happened to Voltron with the reboot.

>t. fujoshit and/or shipperfaggot

Current ADVENTURE TIME fanbase

Beast Boy has his very own Chris-Chan analogue.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Dakari-King_Mykan

Out of curiosity how is the 2000ad fanbase?

>Notable of his Teen Titans stories are the following two:

>"The End of Ends", also known as "Things Change and the End", which was the first appearance ofCount Logan, who is, according to Mykan, his ultimate villain and the greatest antagonist ever created. Said villain is just Beastboy who gets his hands on a magic book and turns into a sorcerer who tries toerase the universebecause his anorexic girlfriend left him. Said original idea by the way was ripped off from the Nintendo game Super Paper Mario for the Wii, a game made for little kids. Mykan also made a Youtube adaptation of the story and wrote a sequel that actually undermines the purpose of the original.

>On the other hand, a story from 2011 called "Teen TitansHigh School Musical: The Phantom of the City" begs the question if Mykan should not be watched by the Canadian equivalent of Homeland Security. In this fanfic, Beast Boy becomesThe Phantomwhose plan isto save the city from "evil businessmen"by blowing buildings up while beating up police men and sending them into the desert to die. Even worse is that this was the 3rd in a series ofHigh School Musicalbased fanfics and that Mykan, on the question of if he really supports terrorism to stop changes, said he would be in its favor.

Thank you this was amusing.

2000 AD, 'cause good luck finding any fans at all if you're an Americlap and even on the internet it's far from the most popular thing.

Am I allowed to watch the show and still like the girls as well?

It's sad. I'm an oldfag, literally grew up with the original Voltron. Can't say the original aged perfectly, but I still like it. The new version's different, better in some ways, less so in others, but I can picture myself as a kid in this era still enjoying it as much as I did the original.

And I can't talk about the show here without people screaming about yaoi pairings and wanting to torture-rape Shiro.

Love & Rockets fans are briliant, so friendly and the most diverse (racially and sexually) crowd I've ever seen at a comic event. Crowd was at least 50/50 male/female....you'all complain about Marlel's "SJW AGENDA REEE" but L & R has been going strong and steadily since 1982, with some of THE most "SJW" friendly content in the history of comics. But you don't complain about that, do you? It's not the "SJW Agenda" at Marvel, it's just SHIT COMICS, plain and simple.

Everyone I've met at cons has been chill as fuck, with a smattering of "haha, poor, innocent, child, I was there at the beginning and still have my copy of Prof 1 with spinner STILL ATTACHED! CLASS OF '77, BITCH!"

Most Dredd threads are just chill discussion and usually a storytime or two

How is that even a thing.

mixed, there are a lot of autistic elitists and generally unwashed, hygienic people.

Surprisingly, both here and a few tumblr users, are about the only good places for 2000ad dissucion

>SKREEEEOOOOOONK!

Agreed. Even Judge user's pretty decent in those threads