“I am willing to go on The Flash and I have a few ideas on how it can happen if the network asks me. In fact...

>“I am willing to go on The Flash and I have a few ideas on how it can happen if the network asks me. In fact, I think I can make it happen.”
>nukethefridge.com/exclusive-tom-welling-invites-the-cw-flash-to-race-through-smallville/

BASED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8OSIgpW-XUc
youtu.be/tzNMtGx_cZc
youtube.com/watch?v=dmMcGLfU6Ns
youtu.be/ljcUUC54wYw
youtube.com/watch?v=nnc4hVcIs-4&ab_channel=TShirt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing can top the first race between tom welling and the flash

youtube.com/watch?v=8OSIgpW-XUc

they should make an episode with Supergirl's father, Raymon Palmer and him.

This is pretty fucking cringe, user, but at least I'll conceded it's camp cringe and not edgy cringe like pic related. Maybe CW shouldn't be the designated channel for DC shit

im ok with this

>Not re-creating this scene with Tom Welling and Tyler Hoechlin

Come on CW step it up

Bros... I fucking loved Smallville. Even read all the Smallville tv comics. I wish Tom Welling would come out in movies and tv shows more often, would love to see him come out as Superman.

>not for charity

If they do bring him back as Supes I hope they get him a new outfit rather than reuse the one from Returns like Smallville did.

>My career is dead, let me try to pander to the only bit of success I ever had and milk it

That flash was way out of barrys league.

>Dean Cain - Kal-L
>Tom Welling - Superdad
>Tyler Hoechlin - Superbro

you need to read some comics user

Didn't Dean Cain do some shit and get blacklisted? Or am I confusing him with some other superman related actor? Also what about that guy that played Superboy in that show back in the 80s?

Dean Cain is working in supergirl.
Gerard Christopher no idea

>in fact, i think i can make it happen
Getting a little cocky there tom

>posting johns trash
>implying comics have anything to do with the CW shows

Fucking johnsfags.

Pic related

My dude even has greying temples now. I can't wait

He's on Lucifer this season which has double the ratings of Flash, Which is CW's biggest show. Lucifer is a WB owned property through DC, so was Smallville, which is why they can still make that happen. He was at WB's upfronts.

Will he wear a costume this time?
JK I'm still salty but I do love him

I can see some shit like Barry going to a different earth which just so happens to be smallvilles earth and him being superdad like in the current rebirth comics. Could even bring back Erica as Lois since shes gonna be on supergirl.

The facial reactions Tom Ellis gives are fucking hilarious.

>Also what about that guy that played Superboy in that show back in the 80s?
The one from Cool as Ice?

>Superman: Generations
I'd buy the BluRay

You treat life like a picture
But it's not a moment that's frozen in time
It's not gonna wait
Til you make up your mind, at all

I want it, so much, but until it's announced as actually happening I'm not going to get too engaged with the idea.

I'm also wary that if it did happen, and we did get Smallville Superman at the height of his power, with greying temples, they would just have him get punked rather than be the supreme dominating force he should be. They would probably include Supergirl and have her outdo him.

this is one of my favourite scenes of Smallville, not even kidding

>has motherfucking Impulse and Superman in the scene
>top bromance
>top song
>top atmosphere
>scene has some suspense regarding whether Bart will stay or not

it was just so fucking endearing that you really can't not like this scene unless you're a retard or an undisclosed faggot

Routh should wear the Returns suit again

no one ever really leaves DC

he didn't even wear the fucking suit from Returns, fuck

I think him as well as most of the Smallville cast was just fed up with everything surrounding Smallville back then. Watched an interview two weeks ago where he is talking with Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor) about his time. Both say that they had all-day work schedules and pretty much no private life, especially Tom who did the show for 10 years straight. He didn't even like giving interviews back then and didn't like to talk to fans because he didn't really get the hype behind the whole thing due to being secluded from the outside world while doing his job. gonna post the link once I find it

>not posting the best Flash vs Superman race Johns wrote

just fucking imagine

>Routh Superman
>Tom Welling Superman
>John Wesley Shipp Flash
>all in one episode

Just get rid of the side cast and let the main cast plus these three do their thing. I would literally cry tears of joy

also, when the fuck are they going to use John Shipp's Flash anyway? Didn't they show him in the Speedforce back in Season 2 along with Jonah Hex and Supergirl?

Get Tim Daly too.

Let Hoechlin hang out with them too

Also show even just a glimpse of the DCEU

never saw the face of the guy. He's the motherfucker from Private Practice, holy shit

>Live action Supermen teaming up with cartoon Superman

that would be too meta, wouldn't it?

no. tyler. hoechlin.

I fucking love Tim Daly, he always does shorts with the other DC voice actors, it's amazing

We can get meta-er, get Moz to write the episode

i mean look at this, this is amazing
youtu.be/tzNMtGx_cZc

They should do a Super crossover (again) when that Krypton Syfy show is coming out and tease the Syfy Superman actor at the end, toku movie style.

What's Rosenbaum been up to? Surprised they haven't used him already.

I'm the guy from before who said he'd post the link (but didn't)

this is what Rosenbaum's been up to. top podcast too

youtube.com/watch?v=dmMcGLfU6Ns

>Michael out of nowhere

didn't see that one coming, top kek

>Michael: You know you were married at a young age... You never talk about it, you're not an open guy. All I want to say is this: I fucking told you not to do it.
>Tom: You did. It's true.

Holy shit, this is a riot.

>not posting the best Flash vs Superman race Johns wrote
>doesn't post the rest

Am I the only one who finds it amazing that they used Bart instead of Wally or Barry? I really like how in the 90s for a time they were dedicated to the legacy thing before it all got fucked and we are stuck with Barry the shit show forever.

>not posting the superior one
youtu.be/ljcUUC54wYw

Please no.

If Tom Welling comes back, he won't wear the costume. He's got a thing against wearing the costume. At best he'll be in "Blur" get-up.

>Raymon Palmer
I still can't believe that Superman Returns nod in that crossover.
youtube.com/watch?v=nnc4hVcIs-4&ab_channel=TShirt4