Keep track of this Spider-Man while I alert the police. Make sure the Green Goblin doesn't try to kill him

Keep track of this Spider-Man while I alert the police. Make sure the Green Goblin doesn't try to kill him.

The perfect photo opportunity!

Where the hell is Parker when you need him?!

I'll make sure that nothing comes to harm this vigilante.

Nice alternate universe Spider totem you got there. Sure would be a shame if something... happened to him.

Not so fast.

Not so fast Normie! I know everything you've done, and we will not let you harm Spider-Man!

Yeah sure I'll stop that Green Goblin from - did you you say Spider-man? I uh. Gotta go before he spots me.

Do you really think that your little symbiote will be any match for me? Even a lighter can dispose of you.

Not if we web the lighter to your suit!

Everyone look! Norman Osborne is underestimating his enemies and inflating his ego. Like no one's seen that before.

Unfortunately your sub par intellect wouldn't have a solution again any sonic weapon I may or may not have currently.

Kingsley do you know how many lawsuits I could file against you?

We could break the sonic weapons that I know you have with a tendril.

Spider-Man? How cute is that? Now where's my mind-exchanging octobot?

>Sony having the rights to Spectacular killed the show
>Sony having the rights to Spectacular also saved it from Slott's bullshit

do you think symbiotes ever jack off their hosts

Well that escalated quickly.

>Just jack off

They integrate with the skin cells of the host. They can merge in with the penis and stimulate every single piece of skin that's on AND in it, from stimulating the feeling of a mouth, a hand, or something warmer and slicker. AND while doing this, can stimulate your G-spot in your ass too, and it's completely not-gay because they won't be thrusting a tentacle into your ass unless you really want that you fag-mo-tron.

Right here sir

Guys! Where did that Spider-Man go? I thought I told you to keep track of him.

this better not be the setup to a Picklepost

Fuuuck... Its gone...

Peter you missed that webhead! You're fired!

Guys...I found him

Sheeeit! Who gonna protect New York now?!

Oh if only there were an avenging team of heroes to help us

The Symbiote is all black. Where do you think it got the white to make the spider emblem?

I got this!

Oh thank god your here!

There’s an ultimate team of six villains robbing a bank!

I always assumed "Shapeshifting" but, goddamn.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!