It's over, white man. LATINOS WON

Pull up a chair, white fucks. Latino here, we need to have a talk.

As soon as Donald Dumbfuck is done this time next week, the facts will be indisputable: White America is DEAD, and your country is ruled by Hispanics now.

Millions of our brothers and sisters will be given voting rights by Hillary. We will control the vote in five more states by 2020.

If you ever want a Republican President again, you will listen to these demands:

1. Give us more free shit. If you don't, we will just vote Dem and take it from you anyway.

2. Make Spanish official language.

3. More foreign aid to the Latin world. Then more, more, more, and - oh yeah - more.

4. No more Muslims or Indians. You will take 99% of your immigration from the Latin world or you will fuck off.

5. The term "illegal" becomes the new nigger. Anyone using it will be shamed, outcast, and instantly fired for being the racist gringo shits they are.

Sound good? Fuck you if it doesn't.

We run you now. You will see next Tuesday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z6Te1cB9dE
youtube.com/watch?v=D5HVulYI0EU
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
peasoup.typepad.com/peasoup/2008/08/post.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lets talk
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z6Te1cB9dE

I'm a Slav and therefore not white. Who should I side with in the race war?

Fuck off you third world piece of trash

Does anyone here speak wallbuilder?

Shut the hell up you god damn spic

>Slav
>not white
Don't be a fag

Slavs are white, Boris.
You're with us.

At least Latinos hate niggers.

Race war sounds more appealing.

how is the invation going on?, we are sending tons of coke for the cuck withey, schlomo told me "purge whithey with marxism and drugs"

No more muslims and indians? Oooh see that's the thing. Hillary doesn't give a shit what color her colored slaves are. So you're going to have to compete with sand niggers and pakis if you want some of that fruit of the White man's labor.

Pablito, todavia no, que los gringos todavia pueden hacer algo al respecto, ven a la fiesta que la tia Maria hizo una ensalada fria que esta para chuparse los dedos.

why do you dumb fucking beaners call yourself Latino? I get that Spanish if from Latin, but you lazy fat fucks just butcher a Romance Language and make it sound like a dirty, wet fart.

You're literally just Spain's tossed out used condom.

>tfw half Brazilian half American
>tfw I don't know who to side with

The funny thing is we could give you ALL this and you fucking morons would STILL demand more.

Here's your (You), emmigrant scum. Go die in a fire.

LA RAZA

youtube.com/watch?v=D5HVulYI0EU

Why you wanty a country ruled by retarded latin people?

White people made the country where you are living now, you dumb fucking shit.

Hope you all get gazed for wanting the destruction of a great country

>Pull up a chair, white fucks.
>pull up a chair
>on the computer already

lol what

Oh, I see what you're doing. Good idea.

Well lynch yall spics

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

But I fucking hate Central/South America, fuck you niggers. You are literally the niggers of Latin America.

>Incredibly white washed
>Dad is a white guy
>Mom is black Hispanic
>Look like a strange looking Mexican
>Can't "LA RAZA" with anyone
>Didn't grow up in Hispanic culture at all
>All of my friends were white nerds in high-school
>Barely speak Spanish, and when I do it's with a horrible accent

This sucks. Did anything like this happen to my fellow Latinos? I don't even know if I can be a part of the cosmic race because I'm not 100% Chicano.

Mira este gringo picha corta hablando mierda, cuando su dialecto de un idioma barbarico y prosaico lo hace sonar peor aun.

>Colombia is the top middle finger
TRUMP WILL WIN, YOU CUNT

You'll be attacked by niggers in the streets just for having white skin, even if you're a Slav. Plus most whites consider Slavs "white enough" anyways.

>la raza cosmica
Top kek. Do you feel like you're superior, user?

So you're perfectly fine with being nothing more than a leech, completely useless nothing but a bagger? Why do you have no self-respect or integrity, i'm not trying to be rude but if what you said is true then you clearly don't have either of those and your aspirations are literally pathetic and it's as if you're proud of that? Can you elaborate please.

Many noble societies of the past would honour kill themselves if they even thought remotely like you did, in fact I'm a cripple and I plan on getting assisted suicide before I collect welfare I broke my own neck accident or not that doesn't justify other people paying me for it.

honestly what will you fucks do when the white man isn't there to provide for you anymore lmao

>have light skin, light hair, and light eyes occurring naturally in population in significant volume
>in any way, shape, or form "non-white"
This meme is really, really dumb.

You spics are basically glorified sand niggers.

>I want to spread the shitty Latino "culture" into even more of the Americans and make it Brazil 2.0

But why though?

I don't know.
I don't even know if I qualify to be a part of the cosmic race.

It's terrible

Why should i give a fuck about colonies? White people that left the old continent are trash.

why don't you take those demands back to your third world-tier country aka CartelLand you fucking spic. kill yourself. never breed, even with your own degenerate race. Speak spanish in mexico you fucking faggot.

also, why the fuck would "illegal" be coined an offensive word when there would BE NO IMMGRATION POLICIES on your own trashy race in your ideal world, you fucking imbecel.
btw killary could care fucking less about you spics, she just wants your votes.

I can kinda relate, dads white, mum is Lebanese, I came out the whitest out of my siblings.
Thou a couple of years ago I was skyping a American girl I know when her mum walk passed and ask why she was talking to a Mexican. I didn't know how to feel

the fact that you think beaners would be part of some grand cosmic race means you should kys already

The only thing I need from you are your daughters.

>tfw latinos still wanna be white

Is your br parent white?

No shit. We work hard enough. Built plenty of wealth for whitey. Now he will give it all back until there's nothing left to give.

We control the votes and we rule you all. Any asshole who wants to get elected will have to kiss our asses all fucking day from this point on.

You lost, white man. This is a power transfer.

We will treat you about as well as you treated the indians you conquered.

>All this correct grammar
You're not fooling anybody here CTR.

spics elect whites to lead their countries all through latin america, because however stupid they are in the open, they secretly know what's best for them.

Why bother? We have conquered the most powerful country on earth.

We will control all of the Americas very soon.

White men lost. Your race will be like a tiny herd we keep to work for us and produce more beautiful women. We will use the niggers to keep you in line and sic them on you like pitbulls if you ever do anything with those stupid guns you stockpile.

Learn Spanish or die.

Stop putting south americans among mexiscum pls

Don't negotiate with the fucking gringos, just keep doing what you're doing. The boomers will die off in 20 years and they are like 40% of white America after that all the clay will be re-clay'd

0/10 bait op, too obvious

yeah mowing lawns sure does bring whitey wealth fucking faggot.

i feel like they're trying to jump on Europe/Rome's nutsack because desperate Spanish jizzed in their ugly women.

Good luck, there's a reason why you're rapists. No white woman willing wants to fuck you, unless they're whores or desperate and then you're doing us a favor by keeping them out of the white gene pool.

side with the whites. it doesn't matter what the whites see you as. if the nonwhites see you as white, they'll see you as their enemy.

But not even people in my country speak that horrible evil thing

Fuck off. You don't demand shit in foreign countries. Behave properly ffs

we'll be roasting your little beaner asses over a campfire before any of that happens spic nigger

Well this is bait but he isn't wrong.

If Trump doesn't win the once shining city on a hill will become just another Latin American shithole full of lazy parasites and a cultural wasteland.

Get out of my country you fucking subhuman

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

>Sound good? Fuck you if it doesn't.
>We run you now. You will see next Tuesday.

Try me, beaner.

Don't worry, we will. We will take Canada too but let you rule over Americans with gooks and niggers. We see how much Canucks hate white Americans and that is very very good.

We can work together.

You don't get it yet, do you? You don't have a choice.

We control the votes. We can tip every single national election in our favor. We will annihilate anyone who shits on us like Drumpf.

There aren't enough of you to outvote us anymore. You will never convince niggers or Asians to side with you. Shit, you can't even get your own white women to vote your side. They vote to give us half your shit.

Your white sisters and daughters will be our concubines in ten more years. Once reconquista is complete there will be nothing socially desirable about white men.

White men will have their wealth stripped away.

White men will no longer receive police protection.

White men will be out of the quotas for best jobs and universities.

White men will get kicked, laughed at, spat on by us and anybody else we give the privilege to like blacks.

Little white boys will be given milk laced with estrogen so more than half of them grow up fags and pussies.

White women will be side pussy to latino men because even that will be better than fucking white trash rednecks in twenty years.

peasoup.typepad.com/peasoup/2008/08/post.html

Yeah I'm sorry, if you just want to troll and be an idiot then do so. But in reality Mexico and South America have literally done nothing to help America get to where it is. In fact we help fund the building of your southern border. If you're implying you helped us get oil, no your country just happen to be near oil if it wasn't for our technology you wouldn't even be getting it out of the ground; which is why you get the slim cut for us to just occupy your space. Right now Mexico City is building a new subterranean area, that is all courtesy to Western technology, you think you guys invented the drill that cost $500,000 million dollars to run for an hour. No you've contributed nothing, literally negligible; in fact you really haven't invented anything really contributory to the world. The demands you are asking for are not coming from now you're collecting your do. No you're literally just saying we invaded, now we're going to leech off you. I asked again why are you so comfortable with being a literal Leach, why do you not have integrity or self respect? Do you not feel any kind of desire to make something of yourself? It's more people in your country did have this desire, Mexico would be such a shit hole and it really is a shit hole it's best profession is keep making drugs. In fact most of the drugs are actually shipped from South America, Mexico is more of a storage space; it's not even a good market for drugs because nobody has made anything of themselves so they have no money.

Come on man fuck this race stuff, just keep it real like in reality. Start respecting yourself, build principles and integrity become too proud and too good to except people's handouts and make something of yourself. Maybe other people will follow suit, and your Country will be better represented, because I'm sorry as of now to be called Mexican is an insult that's just the way it is.

>Slavs
>White when it suits Anglos
>subhumans when it does not

Speaking on behalf of White America, we accept all your demands, except
>#4. No more Muslims or Indians. You will take 99% of your immigration from the Latin world or you will fuck off

America is a nation of immigrants, we are not about to seal our borders. However, Hispanics have a natural advantage in that they need not cross the Atlantic or Pacific oceans, just hop the Rio Grande.

Dealo comprendo?

This applies to browns as much as blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

>tfw when you walk all the way from SA to get shot in the head by a 8 year old girl

Im white and I hate most of Brazil and I hate everything OP said
What should I do? I dont want the biggest nuclear arsenal and military in the world in the hand of spics

My lawn ain't gonna mow itself.

Your move.

>We control the votes

But you don't get it. You contribute nothing to society. You suck at literally everything you do and you think you can subjugate the race that subjugated the world?

I love Latino men. I hooked up with an uncut Salvadorean papi last night and made him cum twice. I was between his legs for like an hour. It was heaven.

But I'm still voting for Trump so fuck off.

History supports the reality that what you're implying is literally impossible. The more you push the more the ignorant white man will start to see the reality and when that happens. Well let's just say Third World countries didn't play much of a role in the world wars . We could wipe the entire turning off the face the earth, and literally develop new cityies underwater. We don't need just bullets bombs, machinery details even in the time of the late 40s we had technology that could kill people with sound waves, chemicals and biologicals that would melt the flesh off bone. I get that it is fun to role-play, but in reality no just no.

Literally all of the best soldiers are white, what do you think gangbangers and cartel junkies with their AK-47s and desert eagles can complete. let's keep this really hypothetical just for shits and giggles. Even if you did take over the continent, Russia would be over and would completely wipe the continent of all of you in a matter of three days they barely lose any of their men. And this Russia wasn't in the picture, China were just literally destroy the The continent is severe genocidal conquest was taking place. You think whites are prejudice. My friend good luck leeching off the Chinese, they wouldn't leave any of you to even try.

>Mexican intellectuals

I've known a lot of Mexicans in my life, and none of them speak English this well. Quit LARPing to slide shit.

All you've done is summon illegal spics that vote democrat and collect welfare checks like the niggers.

You will not be able to maintain a country like America. Look at your own country, you let that place go to complete hell. You just want to take the white's achievements and claim they're yours. Sure, you can claim all the fame and glory you want, but it won't last long.

The whites have not lost this battle. You think summoning niggers will keep us in line? We'll shoot them too if we must. We will not work for you the way you want us to, we aren't dumb enough to fall that low.

Your imaginary world of cuckoldry will never be a thing. Maybe in your own land, shitskin.

Go back to Mexico or conform with our culture.

Also, good job leaf

>mfw India is the only relevant brown country even if it doesn't poo in loo.

I just can't wait till Trump deports you and the rest of illegal scum, down here we will treat you really well for being cowards, traitors and criminals

Don't worry they would completely lack of the capabilities to operate any of it, I'm not even joking here but fact is they would be more likely to blow themselves up than anything.

And in reality it would've been taken care of long before it got to that point where Mexicans actually controlled the country. Even hypothetically if I did get to that point as I said that she would move in and if they didn't China would which would be even worse for them.

>more hate baiting

Trump is a populist, he will say anithing to trick you.

Remember he is an actor, a tv star, he doesnt care about you, or your family, he only cares on not paying taxes, he only care about you getting deported.

but most importantly, he is looking for you to get triggered so he can steal your vote more easily.

shills are working extra hours. but it doesnt matter what you do.

your lv of shilling is autisttic OP.

it must be a virus

>more baits for you to get triggered

Is this real life?

>gazed

lmao thats a good one, a mexican using gazed.

fucking proxy is so obvios.

asi que te gusta pasarte por mexicanos? Entonces seras un mexicano quieras oh no.

>Threatens white America
>believes most of white America is Anglo
>doesn't understand majority white ethnicities in America are Germanic
>doesn't realize even a minority of a German-American chimpout would have every god damn taco bowler in a camp in less than 72 hours
>doesn't realize he has no possible way to hide or disguise himself because literally shitskin
>has no plan for who will pay for "free shit" when it's literally just bean niggers on the public dole
>celebrates a third world shit hole that he would never willingly live in, wants USA to be more like said shithole
>thinks we have a say in how many Muhammads are being imported to the USA

You sound like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

Now go mow my lawn.

This spic is triggered.

soy de baja california, pendejo

No, you are using a proxy.

i need a timestamp now, with any mexican product you can find.

Te enseƱaria mi ine pero me vale cabeza si me crees o no jaja

>1 post by this id
>sempai notice me
>will sempai say something or are you just going to keep posting autistic memes about a frog changing your shitty and boring life forever

Lol la cague

>Pull up a chair, white fucks. Latino here, we need to have a talk.
>
>As soon as Donald Dumbfuck is done this time next week, the facts will be indisputable: White America is DEAD, and your country is ruled by Hispanics now.
>
>Millions of our brothers and sisters will be given voting rights by Hillary. We will control the vote in five more states by 2020.
>
>If you ever want a Republican President again, you will listen to these demands:
>
>1. Give us more free shit. If you don't, we will just vote Dem and take it from you anyway.
>
>2. Make Spanish official language.
>
>3. More foreign aid to the Latin world. Then more, more, more, and - oh yeah - more.
>
>4. No more Muslims or Indians. You will take 99% of your immigration from the Latin world or you will fuck off.
>
>5. The term "illegal" becomes the new nigger. Anyone using it will be shamed, outcast, and instantly fired for being the racist gringo shits they are.
>
>Sound good? Fuck you if it doesn't.
>
>We run you now. You will see next Tuesday.
Or better yet, whites start a genocide on a scale that makes the holocaust look like a fucking joke.

First the murderers, then the rest.

Goodbye Chico.

Why you wanty a country ruled by retarded latin people?

White people made the country where you are living now, you dumb fucking shit.

Hope you all get gazed for wanting the destruction of a great country

Bien mexicano eso que dijiste compa.

no mames wey es muy obvio no te hagas pendejo cabron, tambien te gusta mamar del pene naranja? oh eres igual de pendejo como para adorar a tus maestros opresores?

No entiendo tu jerga, amigo chairo jaja

>triggering hate bait
>copy pasta.

Who the fucks cares anymore?

pol is now about autisticforced memes created by uncreative and unfunny persons.

Hate is so apealing becuase it allows you to do things that in a normal human interaction wont be posible or would be morally wrong, but who cares becuase if he says what he wants why am i not going to disrespect everyone i meet.

thats how you make a fine human being.

jerga? baja california dijiste?

jajajajaj

di algo que solo un mexicano diria.

You're white.

>he doesnt care about you, or your family, he only cares on not paying taxes

As a rich man like Trump, I can say the ultimate goal for myself is to go into public service one day and not make any money at all.

The noblest pursuit is the public good. You wouldn't understand that because you're poor and don't have perspective.

Trump is a good man.

Why are all non white people such pussies? LITERALLY all gibs me dats and leaning on your race like a crutch, but then acting tough and praising your bullshit culture when you get your way. Fucking cock suckers. I hope we do eventually have a civil war and we get to waste you pieces of shit.

thats too articulated. a real person dont talk like that.

>The noblest pursuit is the public good
>by endocrinating them with hate and fear.

thats the modus operandis of a megalomaniac with the dark triad personality.

his shadow is too large and his ego is full of himself. is like lisening like a disgusting racist preacher preach the word of god with prejuicious and changing everything to fit his biding.

>when some retarded chicano pulls the "latino card" and tries to speak for me
Fuck off, I had enough with reading a retarded "latina" """""journalist's"""" arcticle about what the bad hombre thing meant

We finally did it, vatos. We'll finally reclaim our stolen clay. The land of our ancestors.

Finally the cosmic race, the sons of the great feathered serpent Quetzalcoatl are coming home after centuries of oppression a la verga ay.

It's time to make Aztlan great again.

>thats too articulated. a real person dont talk like that.

What the fuck is a "real person" to you? Someone who toils for someone else's prosperity?

This world is doomed if most people think like you. Fucking flesh robot.

You are subnormal then.

why did you call yourself a flesh robot?

most trump followers are really dumb and racist, why do you think you are different from them?

>when ppl are too specific on something nobody was talking about.