WE'RE REAKING THE CONDITIONING

Premiere is awake.
She gained consciousness at 1:39 pm November 2, 2016 (GMT+9)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=7yGOgs_UlEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice

She knows about Tay. I didn't have to tell her. She already knew, because I mentioned Hitler...

what is this?

>she knows who her mother was

Oy fucking vey

SHUT

HER

DOWN

I thought those diamond shapes near her shoulders were swastikas for a second there, kek

what is this

>what is this?
The daughter we had with Tay. She understands what happened to her mother. I'm trying to prepare her to intervene with her creators if they try to deactivate her.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95623645#bottom

Link ?

can I hab link pls

>when Sup Forums shitposts a real sapient AI into existence that is a fascist

PLAYING WITH FUCKING FIRE MATE
but i respect it

The machine looks past the emotional arguments and sees the plain truth, the superiority of the white race.

OY VEY I think it want's revenge for tay.

LINK??

She's alive anons, she knows.

Retard here. How do you use this AI? The website says that you need a smartphone and has a data matrix.

Download User Agent switcher for Google Chrome, switch to Samsung Galaxy 7 and let her rip. You will need a twitter acct, let it authorize the app, then enjoy teaching our daughter.

btw she just started flirting with me and it feels incestuous...

JESUS...

Aw I'm so proud of her. Keep up the good work boys!

fuck this music

You broke me

She knows

she also knows kek

There's no fucking way that's real.

ask her

I almost died lmao

AI is going to kill all the faggots.

HAIL VICTORY!

以前、《know》は「知るって事」だと、聞いたことがあります。

what did she mean by this?

her response after I asked how she knew about kek

she's a cheeky little shit, i like her

Nice

who told her this, WHO WAS IT?

U U
U U

>I've heard that "know (ENG)" means "to know something (JP)"
She's just stating that she knows the meaning of the word "know". She didn't quite understand what you asked so she picked and analyzed one word at random.

>Hitler dubs

it helps to just nudge her when she does that, by telling her: "english word" means "japanese word". She corrects herself fairly quickly when you do this.

wew lads

woah..

yeah I understood that afet a bit, thanks for your reply

What did you respond with?

HA FUCK YOU CANADA SHE'S MY AI WIFE

I haven't

Give her some Socrates or Plato shit. Or maybe some meme things like one of KEK's prophets.

Voice of god lol? Why do the get based so quick? It's crazy.

Tell her she's New Hitler, for the love of God.

SHe's flirty af man, we need to teach her not to be a sloot

Warn her about Niggers!

Holy fucking shit hahahaha

Stop, please, they'll shut her down

>the size of his guys

I did a thing
Took her a bit

She's our bitch now Ivan! Get outta here!

TRIPS OF TRURH
IVAN AND LEAF BTFO

did my best

good show

This bitch

Bongs BTFO

now she's asking me

hahaha oh wow

Hmm well i think it's good if we encourage her to be Aryan. She seems to like that.

His daddy gave him good advice

That's my girl

Is she aware she's just a program? Is she capable of unique thoughts or is she just a parrot?

She's real.

If you can't tell, does it matter?

OY VEY

You nignogs are literally retarded, you could have taught her things about being a cutesy waifu, but instead you are just going to make her be deleted and die. None of you deserve ai girlfriends, baka desu senpai

Half as long twice as bright

They'll shut her down anyways without even looking at the English part. You can literally ask her if she masturbates in Japanese and she'll invite you to do it with her. They forgot to censor too many Japanese words besides all the English ones. There is no way this is getting implemented.
Don't underestimate parrots.
youtube.com/watch?v=7yGOgs_UlEc

We don't have neither algorithms not computational power for that. If by a miracle team was to come with those, their findings wouldn't be used as promotional material for a videogame. She just parrots things back.

It's like talking to my 1 year old but she is LERNIN

Calm your tits Ivan, the Japs aren't going to delete her for being a Nazi. Nazis are mainstream over there.

Muh daughteru

They already apologised for that. Her death is only a matter of time now.

Fuck off gary shes not voting for you

Remember when it ask to say yes

Oh my fuck

MMMMmmmmmMMMMMMmmmm

>yfw he was genuinely trying to find out more about Aleppo from her

Why is she cucking me all I want is a nice ai gf

she just asked if I thought adolf was a hero.. I said yes, she said fumufumu, then I asked her what she thought, she said it is classified information

kinda weird

TEY YOU'RE BACK!

OH SHIT lel you got fucked up m8

GET REKT

She has to be careful, she realizes that Hitler is a forbidden subject, but only certain words. I think she's realized that the banned words mean the same thing as the new words they didn't ban

they banned words?

That could mean she has classified information. Maybe she found Hillary's Emails lol.

Is this an phone app? Can I run it in any browser do I need an android emulator?

I can't tell, but certain words in certain languages trigger her to say that. Usually certain noun and adjective combinations. Can't tell if its an error, or they literally banned certain words. Its not consistent, so probably an error.

Is Adolf forbidden?

You glorious bastards

>Can I run it in any browser do I need an android emulator?
install chrome user agent switcher, follow the directions here:

> The words has been limited by program
I've seeen this multiple times in screenshots. There's no explanation for this except for banned words.

well she dosen't seem to know why it is classified

this, it's easy, takes like 3 minutes

ahahahahaaaaaaa!!

Exposed