Canadians are fags

What the fuck is up with the leafs getting so uppity recently?

Its called slave morality. basically you wish you were us.

if slavery existed, id let my niggers own canadians

The news networks in Canada are working overtime to brainwash the fags into hating Trumpski.

but it doesnt. Fantasy time is over Burgo, we are still on top.

>recently

Do you actually know people who watch news networks?

tfw no qt Canadian gf

I think they get it from their French roots.

We need to do something about the CBC.

Hey, there should be hair down there because it's cold up here

Don't worry, we'll annex Canada once WW3 starts and whites will be the majority again

What you just done there - pissin' on my car. You have crossed a line with me. I've had people throw barbecues at me. Knocked the windows outta my car. They've cursed and sworn at me but the bottom line is I AINT SHOOK. Cause if the right hook comes out, crazy motherfuckers like you get knocked out.

lemme guess

the american is a dickgirl

come get one. they find Americans charming

Everyone hates them. Most people here are using 4chanX to filter all the leaftards.

New fags, get on our level or got back to redshit.

That's a lie and you know it.

>Canadians are fags
Worse, they're Canadians.

CTR has abandoned them.

How would you feel if every liberal douche in Canada was threatening to immigrate if their side doesnt get elected.

I mean for fucks sake you are about to inflict Rosie O'Donnell on them, a lesser nation would take that as a declaration of war.

Where'd you take this? That's my dad

OH NO YOU DI'NT

Canada has quite a bit of land. Once the tundra melts thanks to climate change it will be some of the most arable land on earth.... I have no doubt that we'll annex them then. I honestly doubt they'd even resist and it would be over in less than a day.

We definitely wouldn't give them full representation though... probably make them an unincorporated territory so basically nothing would change for them or us.

Liberals wouldnt fight and us "conservatives" wouldnt wanna fight

idk but these canadians are getting more cucked every single day

By that point we will be in some kind of union and it wouldn't even matter

Don't worry he was paid, and signed all the model release paperwork

they're subconsciously squirming at the sight of america getting our shit together, meanwhile they're becoming the next sweden

I'd be uppity too

Some of the blame lies on your CTR faggots

>I have no doubt that we'll annex them then. I honestly doubt they'd even resist and it would be over in less than a day.
>ameri/pol/ not understanding what annexation is

Of course we wouldn't resist in an annexation situation. Annexing is not the same as conquering.

Not sure but I think Trump will say you owe us a Trillion for defense over last 100 years.
payup

They're faggots simple as that.

could have something to do with the fact clinton paid a bunch of shills to proxy out of canada and everybody fell for it.

We basically are. Over 75% of your exports go the US and a full 20% of ours go to you. Population wise each Canadian citizen contributes about 50% of their productivity almost directly to the US. Per capita you do better than some of our shitty states.

Post Trudeau Stress Disorder

This picture turns me on more than it has any right too.

'Vorse, Zey are Kanadian'…. spoken in a thick Shwartzenegger accent, with a lisp

chicken fingers
the good kind
7$

LMAO REKT

GET FUCKED

delete this

The big fatty down south is having too much sex noise with the other fatty on the other side of alaska

top kek

hot

I'm actually generally confused as to why amerifags hate us in Sup Forums so much