Is it just me, or is pro-Hispanic and racemixing propaganda becoming more common in cartoons?

Is it just me, or is pro-Hispanic and racemixing propaganda becoming more common in cartoons?

One of this cartoon's main characters is a kid called Marco Diaz, who's obviously out to mix with Star Butterfly, a blue-eyed, blonde Aryan goddess.

And in Rick and Morty, Rick Sanchez (who possesses a notably different skin tone to other white characters) clearly engaged n miscegenation to produce Beth Smith nee Sanchez, the mother of Morty.

What does it mean, Sup Forums?

Fucking white creeps

> 40% of viewers are Hispanic

Gee maybe populist culture should cater to the largest minority

Whites are the largest minority YOU STUPID fuck

It's only because the creators are husband and wife team hispanic dude and a white girl.

At least it wasn't another black male lead.

In the original comic series "Marco" was a white guy with blonde hair. Disney changed him. He still has the white personality though. If this makes Mexican kids who watch act like white people I think that's positive.

They don't even like each other, god damn.

R A R E
A
R
E

>Morty
>Not a jew

I think you are a massive fucking cuck. Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, they are all disgusting non European scum who don't belong here

>dat hair band with red horns
WE WUZ DEVILZ

they are cute

Disney is an international company any there are TVs in Latin America.

fuck off kike, don't shit on a fellow flag collector

Hispanic male and white female couples will not be pushed hard by the media in comparison to BMWF because most good looking Hispanic men have a lot of European blood, which would result in white looking children.

Idk user Marco's family is pretty hilariously stereotypical.

I don't care what Disney is. If this is the kind of thing they support they can fuck off to some Latin American hellhole.

I'll rape you fucking faggot

That's a Muslim.

I'd love to see you try HillShill

Calm down faggot. You want to protect your white women so bad, why not just capture them and put them in a sex dungeon?

Her husband isn't hispanic

"Marco" didn't exist in the original comic, which was like five pages

> completely Americanized half-mexican (his mom's white)
> OMG RACEMIXING
> Meanwhile lesbian space rocks on CN are teaching children the wonders of poly relationships

Starco is cute and perfect fuck off

It's ok spic.

Go back to the_donald

Thank you, I'll grab my piece of white ass right now that I have pol's approval

Post tits

On this topic, if you get spanish language channels, check out their programming.
Literally ZERO progressive bullshit, every character is Hispanic, families are intact, and there's no hypersexualiztion. funny

I'm not a spic, cuck

He looks good ... for a poorly drawn comic figure.
If every spic would look this way, Trumps wall would be redundant.

Some one post the reverse, with a white guy, 'hispanic' girl

So you're just a faggot that watches cartoons

Given there was very little of it before, pretty much any additional coupling would make it more common. So probably

It's showing up everywhere, not just on TV.

we're not a minority (yet)

Hey I'm not the one getting pissed over a cartoon here, just because you see a white girl and a mexican character on the same screen.

K juan, calm down

>Marco Diaz

What a great name. I hope this upstanding fellow ends up with a nice girl, instead of that yellow haired, blue eyed subhuman in the pic.

Yes, we are.

Stop deflecting faggot and go watch your cucktoons

LOL Rick has jaundice from years of alcoholism. No bean accent.

What is fucking insidious is all the Spanish that is being snuck into American tv shows. Fear the walking dead, orange is the new black, etc. all have like half the episode in bean speak.

>pic related is becoming more common

i don't think so, niggers seem to be the kikes favorites' when it comes to race-mixing propaganda. We're just mixed race, niggers wuz kangz, therefore da white wimenz are given to them.

>I think you are a massive fucking cuck. Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, they are all disgusting non European scum who don't belong here

>K juan, calm down

If you really want to complain about racemixing Star's former bf was literally a demon

It was in the Minions movie as well. Starts them young. Pretty much anything Disney has to offer.

Just messing with you user, tell me why are you angry I'll listen to you.

Do you fear for your kind?

Idk Is why you're seeking my approval. I'm just a Colombian browsing pol

What kind

White I'm assuming.

It's gonna be pretty lulzy when Americans start just widely using both english and Spanish, thus fucking with the entire world we already cucked into learning English and making them learn an additional language to communitcate with us. You know it will happen

Its okay, we'll just turn have him crossdress.

Whites assume what?

Yeah you're self hating, the implication was clear, but I get that having english as a second language can make understanding these things difficult

I'm assuming you are white user or something else now due to this

No I'm actually an aboriginal who's currently confused about his value.

Why don't you take your grasp of the English language and shove it up your dads ass

Rick Sanchez is probably not Rick's real name and the only person he is interested in is a hivemind.

White people assume what?

It means you were born just in time to witness the slow agonizing death of the white race.

It is, its almost bella and the bulls teir.
Just dont let your kids watch that and show anyone that cares the bella and the bull infographs and point out that "its not the only show that pushes this sort of stuff"

>why don't sjws create their own media and leave ours alone
>wtf why does this cartoon feature interracial shit?!

all of you racist fucks should neck yourself

This is just anot obligatory Disney Channel relationship. I think Loud House and Steven Universe are worse. The latter especially so since it says kiss should enter intimate homosexual relationships. "But it's perfectly acceptable goy, all the characters are asexual which somehow makes it ok!" (((Rebecca Sugar))) really makes me think.

It was a shitty Sup Forums deflection when people were trying to destroy video games 2+ years ago. To be fair though, they usually had other arguments and didn't say to teach this fucked up shit to kids via cartoons.

not all hispanics have european bloodlines, there are still a bunch of indio's which have no european bloodline at all. i fee

Whites and Latinos have been mixing here for years fagboy. White boys cant resist curvy tan latins with big booties and latinas cant resist white boys with blue eyes and blonde hair. Likewise Latinos go crazy for blonde girls and white girls love exotic Latino men.

>Orange in the new black has bean speak!
It's a show about prison dumbfuck, what do you expect

Honestly considering Marco comes across as barely Mexican at all I'm surprised this is what you're complaining about

Other stuff this show has featured includes

> 14 year old girl literally going into heat and capturing all the boys in the school for mating purposes
> Marco dressing as a girl and being brainwashed into being a pretty princess
> Super-gay episode where a boy demon literally sang a love song to Marco
> Scene that shows Marco lets Star watch him shower
> heart-shaped buttholes
> Constant lewd hugging

The thing is that Indios repel white women

Marco is white you dumb fuck.

MARCO IS WHITE.

Shut up your retard

You son of bich bastard.

yeah and here in the united sates we have more indios rather then more with European bloodlines white women don't like the short ugly indios.

Shut the fuck up third world country living fuck. Dumb mother fucker.

who cares

In all new cartoons, the main character is overweight.

This

Marco is a straight A student, good morals, responsible behavior, voice of the reason, fit...

By far a lot better that >muh dick negros in the TV.

>show with shitty, hipster Tumblr art style contains liberal propaganda

WOW I'M FUCKING SHOCKED

>muh dick negros in the TV.
fucking kek

she's not in this one

what is this children's show and why are you posting it on Sup Forums?

Jesus christ why is animation so fucking shitty now? All CN shows now look like they are run on the same shitty computer program. Pic related is a show thats on CC right now

Because it's cheaper and appeals more to the younger generation(brighter colours and much more fluid animation).

fuck off

We have better things to worry about than cartoons.

>it's a Spain isn't white episode
FFS, get out.

>he watches western cartoons

>Be me
>DNA test done legally white
>6'3
>Love white race
>More attracted to hispanic women than anything in the world.

Sorry guys.

Star Butterfly is illegal alien, Mewnie immigrant filth.

> He not only likes SU, he likes the cuckold gem

literal degeneracy

>and much more fluid animation)
This is factually wrong.

fuck off Sup Forums

western animations are bad and pro-faggotry

The kikes did this.
I swear. They are going to pay with a gallon of their blood for every single crime they have commited.
Hitler was right, everyone before him was wrong. The solution was not to kick the kikes out, but to exterminate them.

Cuz lots of white guys are super fucking ugly and lame, half white is usually okay. We dun give a fuck about your feels.

>be me
>mexispic
>but came out to be 6'2
>handsome as well
>can bang preppy white and Asian chicks from OC
Hey I'm loving this brain washing it works to my advantage fuck off.

>spain
>france
>italy
>latin countries
>white

lol

the only white people originate from northern europe. everyone else in the south is a mutt mixed with arabs.

(((Seth Rogan)))

GOSH I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST

Why are modern cartoons such absolute shit? I mean, Gravity Falls is alright, but the rest like Steven Universe are all just complete and utter trash.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT FUCKING CARTOONS! JESUS CHRIST, YOU WESTERNERS ARE SUCH LOSERS.

At least we aren't rice niggers.

I'm ok with Hispanic, not black though, never black.