Preet Bharara , fractional voting , BOB WOODWARD

Maybe , but I Hope not

Other urls found in this thread:

82.221.129.208/basepaget1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r0cqAEybu8Y
4m.net/showthread.php?363392-Election-over-Hillary-wins
wisconsinvote.org/correction-test-election-returns-accidentally-released-wisconsin-vote
benjaminfulford.net/
web.archive.org/web/20161102063043/http://ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/wrcb/elections/elections.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is this shit? Tweet this to everyone

82.221.129.208/basepaget1.html

Fraction Magic
youtube.com/watch?v=r0cqAEybu8Y

>90 million turnout
>vs 130 million in 2012
Really?

just curious how you found the site ? cause I didn't post it

thanks for the link

supposedly this whole mess centered around a NYPD investigation that blew the lid off , forcing the FBI to actually do their jobs , also some true blue oldschooler feds

bob woodward is a reporter that's MIA

and Preet Bharara is the U.S. prosecuting Attorney for the Southern District of New York tied into the mess

one question. why if this is a known done deal lock would Clinton be getting such massive donations to run a campaign she knew she was going to win by this method? Wouldn't the big donors know this was at work and just make some smaller donations for appearances?

Has Roger Stone commented on this?

Are you asking why do greedy psychopaths like money and power so much?

Interesting. Ricky Vaughn would probably retweet this. Save it for tomorrow morning

I googled the address in the image

ftpcontent2 worldnow com/wrcb/elections/elections.html

one of the results was this ;4m.net/showthread.php?363392-Election-over-Hillary-wins

and the ip addy was in a post there calling him an ex NSA sleuth

No i am asking why would the people who've given her 1.5 billion dollars in donations have done so if this was actually rigged... could I as a big donor actually be left in the dark about this ? There'd be no need to give her a massive donation to "win" because this suggests the result will be skewed electronically by someone manipulating the counting software

Just trying thinking about those Bradley Trust documents dropped earlier showing a $150 million payment to her campaign.. is that just more pay to play since the know she's going to be handed this election?

>could I as a big donor actually be left in the dark about this ?
Go ask Peter Paul.

True, but there's a point where a candidate loses so badly that absolutely nobody would believe that she won if they faked the results.

It apparently takes a billion dollars just to convince the world that she might be able to win legitimately.

For once an actual Happening and it doesn't have HAPPENING in the title. For shame.

I wouldn't buy that either..not with the reporst of lines at early voting and the enthusiasm Trump gets all over the country and I;ll tell you what

there is no way in Hell if this shit happens we are going to just lay down and take it ..
NO FUCKING WAY

I heard some cunt on an NPR radio program tonight On Point with Tom Ashbrook who absolutely denies and trashed any idea that any kind of real fraud takes place she was vehement and completely insistent that any such suggestions are totally without merit or basis and are irresponsible.

This video proves the in person or machine tampering are not the problem the issue is with the tabulation software being manipulated.

The election officials in the video sure got extremely pissy when they were on camera? Why would someone in such a position be reluctant to show transparency to citizens requesting access to this most sacred public trust?

>ex-NSA

thread there has trump winning DC and hillary winning arkansas

>muh rigged election

holy fuck even ctr isnt fucking dumb enough to rig it so trump wins dc

the video really goes a bit fast and the graphics aren't clear enough to really see what this guy is doing with these programs

I only got basically that some add on program can be run to set a percentage win for one candidate and the program simply runs all the totals and spits them out in a way that according to the formatting based on pre election polls andgives an end result roughly similar.

Numbers leaked from several Wisconsin sites showing Trump winning by a large margin (even in areas that are overwhelmingly liberal), turned out it was test data. Probably the case here as well.

is there no autist among us to confirm that the wikileaks dns server was changed?

wisconsinvote.org/correction-test-election-returns-accidentally-released-wisconsin-vote

Really crafty move here CTR
>post things that makes result looked rigged
>intended result is to encourage Trump supporters to give up and stay home

Not a bad attempt really, no way in hell there is only 90 million or so voters this go around though. Also no way Aleppo man gets anywhere near 5%, let alone 8.

>setting up the template for Nov 8 with random numbers
>autists in their basement get triggered

That was my assumption as well. If you look at some of the strings of data, the numbers do not add up. Plus some of the areas they have her winning or him winning just aren't plausible. And then factor in early voter turnout in places like Iowa, the trajectory would be significantly higher than what the "rigged" election is portraying

So interesting fuel nonetheless, but I think it will be disproven in a week. Even (((Soros))) has said that he expects Trump to lose the election but win the popular vote and I completely agree with that assessment.

I'm no CTR , I've just been reading what this guy posts for a long time , It started with a claim that fuckashima was a nuclear weapon

Might as well post this too
benjaminfulford.net/ someone else

As things progress even the most far out stuff that david icke has said may be the real deal at least the evil rape murder cult

I think some shit is really going down with the weiner NYPD angle that just can't be contained

There's a thread that is it gets pulled could unravel the whole ball of wax

maybe even KEK will help us

web.archive.org/web/20161102063043/http://ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/wrcb/elections/elections.html