Why doesn't Sup Forums like guns? Oh wait I forgot, you tards love hitler and his gun control

Why doesn't Sup Forums like guns? Oh wait I forgot, you tards love hitler and his gun control.

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

Wtf i hate Sup Forums now

>you tards love hitler and his gun control.
But adolf hitler actually loosened the restrictions on gun control so you're retarded

FACT : more people die from guns than murder.

I had to start browsing this shit hole for my university class and I can see why it's so uninformed.

samefagging

None of those are guns, they are rifles.

How do you not cut yourself holding the sks?

You somehow managed to be more retarded than OP.

Good job.

What's the point of having a gun if you can't use it? I don't even know how to clean them.

I've always desired a mauser k98 since I was a kid, but its overkill for defending my house. It would kill my neighbors too! Don't want that!

I FUCKING love guns nigger

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

He loosened control on it and actively promoted the martial culture, as you might know.
Additionally you might be similarly distraught that some of us like dogs while it's well known that Hitler liked dogs too.

>it's a leaf with a proxy pretending to be a person episode

Wtf i hate Sup Forums now

Where did you buy that? Is that German made one?

wtf i hate hitler now

open a fucking history book you retard. He confiscated the guns in austria

>wrist rocket
Fun for eleven minutes
>blow gun
Crap
>pellet gun
Fun
>Mossberg 500
Alright
>Chink 1887 copy
Fun when they work
>SKS
I'm sorry
>91/30
Yuck
>10/22
Get rid of that gross plastic barrel band

The Weimar Republic had strict gun control laws.[7] When the Third Reich gained power, some aspects of gun regulation were loosened, such as allowing ownership for Nazi party members and the military.[4]:672 The laws were tightened in other ways. Nazi laws disarmed "unreliable" persons, especially Jews, but relaxed restrictions for "ordinary" German citizens.[4]:670,676 The policies were later expanded to include the confiscation of arms in occupied countries.[8]:533,536

You best be trolling or you get hacked by the Boogeyman.

>Hitler was for gun control

Not this shit again

I didn't buy it, I just got a picture from jewgle.

It would be my first choice if a war broke out, but not for home defense. Its too powerful that 8mm mauser.

That's from Google. I know because I've jacked off to the same picture because poorfag who can't afford one either.

> Hitler
> Gun Control
Somebody doesn't know History.

You want to kiss all the boys.

>TFW your paying to have a teacher tell you to look at Sup Forums.

>1 post by this ID
seriously guys this is really bad bait

Is that a fucking blow dart gun? Looks goofy as fuck.