28% of early Republican voters in Florida have voted for Hillary

dailykos.com/story/2016/11/1/1589868/-Hillary-Takes-8-Point-Lead-in-Early-Florida-28-of-Republicans-Crossing-Over-to-Vote-for-Hillary

So a poll out of the College of William and Mary came out in favor of Clinton and leftists are having a field day with it.

What does Sup Forums think of the legitimacy of this one?

Personally, I have painstakingly, autistically visited every last motherfucking Florida county's voting website and sourced the data myself. There were even a few counties without data so I did a myriad of statistical measurements to figure out dem/rep numbers, likelihood of voting, accounted for demographics, etc. ad nauseam to come out with a pretty damn good lead for Trump in FL. I knew for a fact he was winning, and all the pollsters had was their phonecalls and D+ oversampling.

The problem is, the data I was able to source only accounts for party affiliation, which I knew was a flaw, but I figured republicans wouldn't vote THAT out of party lines, and if anything, more D's would vote R.

Am I wrong? Did I waste my autistic focus? If Reps are voting for Killary at a 28% rate, Florida and the election as we know it is lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stranter/status/793637398949355520
twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/793640389030936576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailykos

>oversampling

Don't use fancy words that you don't understand.

>poll
>311 people

kill yourself

>((((daily kos))))

just look at the kike features on him

There are a million other leftist outlets reporting this garbage. It fits their narrative, of course they're gonna publish it.

In lieu of attacking the source I want to know if you fags can dig up methodology and find flaws

I know what oversampling is and I know it's used to lessen margin of error before its corrected for, condescending leaf fuccboi

Get he fuck outta here.

The only people that vote early are fags and old people.

Florida is the retirement center of the US.

Clinton's policies line up with old Crony Republican's so this comes as no surprise.

florida was always blue. even when they vote for a republican its always a jeb or rubio faggot

florida hasnt been the make it or break it point in the past 4 presidential elections

twitter.com/stranter/status/793637398949355520

>I know what oversampling is

No you don't.

>twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/793640389030936576

Even the Jews at 538 think its numbers don't add up.

> Shilling this hard for Drumpf

Why don't you just go out and vote to make sure that shit becomes a reality, instead of answering to poor quality b8?

Except that for the past 6 elections dems have won something of the number of 18 states consistently, meaning if Hillary follows that trend, and Trump loses Florida, the election would already be over.

The same goes for NC.

Do you understand what threat of regression is? In retard language for you, it means they know they oversampled and future polls will show it going down. So yes we know what oversampling is

Lets see even one page of this painstaking process

ok

but he will still win FL

haHAAAAAASUCKAHHH

CTR B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F P

Thank you user this is what I was looking for

The data I have says Trump is winning, but I can't find a good source on the independent split -- and they seem to be the people who're gonna decide the FL result

Supposedly D's are voting Trump at 6% rate but this seems low to me

From methodology section:

>online interviews were conducted from October 25-28, 2016 among panelists from six leading online opt-in panel providers who were matched to the TargetSmart voter file.

What does this even mean?

Here is a screenshot of when I first started

I have the full dataset on my other computer that I can get access to tomorrow

I've checked the proportions for each county numerous times and they're holding steady i.e. the numbers are changing but the % lead is not

which is why I freaked out about these obviously outlier numbers -- Trump is winning -- ostensibly, but not if the proportion of reps voting for Killary are insane

About as accurate as the polls on drudge that say Trump won every debate 90%-10%.

It targeted the people who take online surveys for a living. You can make a couple hundred a month doing it.

Are stories like this warming us to for voter fraud? I'm about to place a bet on this, but I'm scared of the steal Sup Forumsacks.

A bet on whom?

I don't believe any polls except the data I've sourced. Also, the data I've seen about independents, who are seemingly deciding this whole thing, gives Trump the advantage in Florida by quite a lot

Also bear in mind that a lot of the algorithms pollsters are using are giving Hillary the same turnout odds as Obama, all the while black early voting in FL is down markedly and white male vote in FL is up 15-18% iirc

pic unrelated

Floridian here. I literally haven't seen a single Hillary sign. Technically still a democrat since I was too lazy to swap over so plenty of blue that will be voting red too. Republicans like to vote on election day.

Face it. It's over Sup Forums. Moderate Repubs are jumping ship to Clinton. This will be the story of the race. Many of them probably even told pollsters they'd stick with Trump, didn't want to seem disloyal, but when it came time to go into that voting booth, they had to go with the sane choice.

>rigging the votes is crazy you dummy

>Clinton up by 8

REMINDER TO ASK FOR PAPER BALLOTS

> trusting polls at this point

What's happening:
> a few cucks vote Dem.
> based Republicans vote Trump and tell polls they voted Clinton

You could feel Obamas momentum in 2012 the same way you can feel a Trump win now.
You might just get saved by a blessed human molotovcocktail so stop reposting biased media polls you faggot.

>Face it. It's over Sup Forums. Moderate Repubs are jumping ship to Clinton.

Thank you NERD VIRGIN for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You've never seen pussy; not even your Moms (pro-tip: YOU NO LONGER EXIST).

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary dies in prison.

Bet on Florida for Trump.

I just keep seeing youtube vids of cunts cheating in 10000 different ways.

I don't know why someone doesn't just design a foolproof system, that's open and completely audit-able - I'm a 28yo software engineer and I could design the damn system myself.

I thought the same thing until I saw the data myself. You're mostly correct insofar as Trump enthusiasm permeates all facets of civic life, but you have to remember that sequestered in the musty, welfare-laden shitdens of inner cities there are tons of niggers, spics, and white sympathizers.

For example, I would get 10 counties in a row with +5-15k for Trump, but one metropolitan area could set Trump back ~100k of the popular vote (the more nigs and spics, the higher the concentration of blue). So be careful in conflating enthusiasm with victory. EVERYONE must vote.

The smart money says "Never bet against a Clinton", lying, cheating bastards the both of them. The numbers say "maybe do."

blurry pic semi related