It's a fun safety episode

>it's a fun safety episode

why don't we have these anymore Sup Forums? This episode scared me so much I had nightmares about finding guns as a kid.

same with smoking/drugs episodes

>*gun safety

fuck

It's only fun until someone loses an eye.

Then it's fun safety.

Christ, I want to bury my face in those indigenous tatas.

I can't find the quote but I remember Dan Povenmire talking about the Tiny Toons drinking episode as being so bizarre to watch he thought he'd imagined it.

because most of the time they just make the thing they're warning against seem even cooler. not rather than fantasize about running away from home and joining the circus, billy is fantasizing about shooting his parents and living in their house by himself, selling their stuff for drugs and cigarettes, and being the most popular kid at school because he lets all his friends stay up late and smoke weed at his house.
then little billy forgets his notebook one day after class which has all his doodles in it and he has to go see the guidance counselor. billy pretends he doesn't have anger issues. billy never gets therapy and nobody ever finds out that billy's dad is whoring him out to his uncle kev for $300 per booty plundering.
billy grows up bitter and unhealthy and shitposts on Sup Forums till 5 AM, sustained on a diet of energy drinks and one slice of 'tasty' chedder cheese a day

All media follows an agenda now, one that neither wants guns around to teach safety for to begin with nor non-criminal owners proving their responsibility with them.

Also the usual safety precautions around soccer moms and other clickbait-y landmines.

Not even American, but I love the fact they have the 2nd. Philosophically and practically, it is the best idea ever had by any founder of any society.

I distinctly remember an episode of A Pup Named Scooby Doo where the bad guys were using dolphins for drug trafficking and all the characters visibly cringed every time someone said "drugs"

did I dream this?

user, do you need a hug?

because now we have gay, trans, and genderfluid issues to cram at kids. You know, super important stuff like that

As someone who occasionally browses /k/ I assumed you used fun intentionally.

>implying
Any gay stuff is just shoved into the background and it's still too sensitive of a topic to have an entire episode on it without being extremely extremely vague.

I don't even think cartoons have trans or genderfluid stuff.

Gun safety doesn't make money. Neither does drug prevention.

Isn't that the entire point of queermo shit like SU?

>tfw homosexual
>tfw regret that I didn't see any gay kids when I was a kid because I think I would have realized it was something I could have instead of wondering why I was weird so I had late and shitty social development
>tfw gays on TV now but everyone has to make a big fucking deal out of it when it happens

in an ideal world there would just be an occasional gay character that doesn't have to be a focal point for shallow virtue signaling

Putting any sort of sexuality on a pedestal defeats the purpose of trying to normalize it.

Genderfluidity is nonsense perpetuated by narcissists who want to give their every whim a name. There is no scientific basis for that.

Trans never comes up because it's terrifying and confusing at the best of times and life-ending at worst.
And it's a bad idea to present to kids who have no frame of reference and love attention, because that's where you get big, irreversible mistakes.

Kids can understand a person liking another person. So having homosexuality in the background works. You don't worry about the mechanics of sex or where a kid comes from.
But kids cannot understand what it means to feel wrong in your skin unless they experience it and then you don't want to jump to conclusions with a trendy diagnosis.

Which is why I feel it's important to present non-pathological ideas to kids.
Things they can try out and drop if they don't like it.
That's why we don't have paranoid schizophrenia episodes, or "I want to poke my eyes out" episodes.

It was real.

Not really.
SU is about self-actualisation and concepts of family, mainly.
It really tosses around concepts of how to live a life and how people feel about that.

keep telling yourself that.

I lucked out and found the yaoi side of naruto fanfics early on.

Jesus god almighty son, you are way the fuck down the rabbit hole of denial there.

>he's not pointing it the wrong way

One job Frank.

Gun safety IS fun safety.

I'm so sorry for you, Billy.

What is this? It's making me want to make sweet love to her exit wound.