Yandere Lola best Lola

Yandere Lola best Lola

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zh9OpBPNyDE
youtu.be/3Oe7Q8OCm5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Indeed.

>No competition
It was literally the only time she was not just 'girl' (as a character trait, like Smurfette) or just someone to get the other characters horny by her mere presence (like an even more two-dimensional fury version of Jessica Rabbit).
That incarnate of her character actually made her a more interesting fleshed out character that felt more alive than ever. Hell, we even hot to see her parents.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zh9OpBPNyDE
Overall, that reboot was actually mostly good.

I await the day they use Lola in Wabbit because judging by other female characters, dat ass will be fat.

I don't understand why so many people complain about this version of Lola she's actually funny compared to the Space Jams version.

90's furries are autistic and nostalgia-blinded.

They'll say Spacejam Lola was superior because she was hotter and because she was a "real strong female", they can't get enough of those gurrl power sassy characters like old Lola.

And all they had to do was fuck up Bugs personality for her to work.

Lola cucking bugs for daffy in the one episode made my dick hard. Then you realize that Lola is just a female bunny version of Daffy and Tina is just a female duck version of bugs, so the characters are just dating their friend essentially.

aw damn, imagine if lola and tina swapped boyfriends for a night. I swear that's my biggest fetish, I get those fantasies all the time when I read Lackadaisy

Chuuni Daffy was great

And she was still badass. Like that episode she went around the world to find a gift for Bugs.

Having a personality helps.

Didn't they also have an episode where Tina's dad came to visit and she said that Bugs was her Boyfriend.

>Having a personality helps.

Too bad that personality was "just Kristin Wiig adllibbing for 22 minutes". I mean, it's a personality, but the bar was set pretty low after Space Jam.

How can old Lola even compete?

Did they fug

I hope so

new lola is just babs, at some point I expeted her to do an impression of cher.

>Babs in a show where most other characters aren't mediocre.

I can live with this.

God Sup Forums, we had the best example of a four-way relationship with polyamorist potential and it slipped away from us

She stopped being yandere at the start, and just became a regular dumb blond (which was her best characterization).

kys cuck

In space jam 2 daffy and lola should be fucking offscreen, as character development

>imagine if lola and tina swapped boyfriends for a night. I swear that's my biggest fetish

I have this fetish too. For some reason, the thought of four people (two guys, two girls) having sex and swapping partners at some point during it gets me so hard.

>wanting gigantic corkscrew duck penis

>Didn't they also have an episode where Tina's dad came to visit and she said that Bugs was her Boyfriend.
No in that episode Daffy was still her boyfriend but they were acting like he had a job, owned the house etc. while Bugs did the stuff Daffy usually did to fool him into thinking Daffy was mature and right for Tina.
But turned out her Dad liked Bugs more because as far as he knew Bugs was always having fun and Daffy spent most his time at work.

Does anyone have link to that Daffy the Wizard song?
Also dat chocolate elf

It's a shame they didn't use that DC/Looney Tunes crossover as an excuse to bring her back.

>Harley Quinn suspects her puddin' is stepping out with another gal
>follows him to a date with Bugs-in-drag
>bumps into Lola in the bushes
>combine their stalker powers to win back the objects of their obsession

youtu.be/3Oe7Q8OCm5I

If you mean by taking the fun aspects of his personality, Daffy already did that to him. It's like said, she was a thirsty, female version of Daffy.

which episode was this from?

>Then you realize that Lola is just a female bunny version of Daffy and Tina is just a female duck version of bugs, so the characters are just dating their friend essentially.

The show was pretty gay desu. WB could actually gain relevance if they stopped beating around the bush and made Bugs/Daffy canon.

>that scene
>That previous scene when she actually noticed Daffy
>that twinkle in her eyes

Her mother is superior.
in every single way

What was he looking at Sup Forums?

Milk

>This wasn't the only time she perved on a character or Daffy being the subject of female ogling.

>When Warner Recognizes that Old Lara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> abysss >>>>>>>>>> hellscape>>>>>> NuLara and every uncharted shit

its incredible on how warner managed to make a 2andhalfman better than the original series, its one of the reasons of why i loved this show

She's not funny you fucking assholes all of you. If you think:

"Tee hee I'm totally a bimbo BUT nothing bad ever really happens to me because vagina is immunity to all consequences because bad things to vaginas is not politically correct"

That that is funny? Then you are fucking retards. Original Lola also avoided the consequences expected in Looney Tunes. So don't give me that BOTH versions suck shit. I find it really annoying how they use Lola to make it seem like something bad is going to happen to her but WOOPS it happens to Bugs instead who is her punching bag shield. It happened in Space Jam and it happened in Looney Tunes Show. Fuck you all.

Honestly when people say that Looney Tunes Show is funny you have to wonder if they're taking pills or something because that explains why 95% of the Loony Toon cast looks like they're on anti-looney pills. Every character has been "calmed down" and bastardized and neutered that by default only Lola and Daffy act spastic and the like. And if you consider this good? You fucked up.

Then again this place believes Sonic Boom is the funniest thing in the world outperforming Classic Simpsons so maybe I'm just wasting my time with the idiots of Sup Forums. And fuck you in advance whoever is going to counter.

>Then again this place believes Sonic Boom is the funniest thing in the world
It's because they reference memes from the Sonic Fandom like Sonic complaining about the color of his arms. Most comedy shows now relies on references and meta commentary to get laughs rather than actual jokes

It works as an inside joke in forums or image boards like this one, but as actual written and scripted comedy from a show? Terrible. Not to mention unimaginative and lazy.

People here despise polyamory for some reason.

Daffy is clearly a bottom though.

Baffy lewds

Kill yourself, SUfag

Damn she got big paws

You first, anti-SU bot

Grow up, hippie.

If they did poor Lola she didn't know what she got into.
A duck's penis is an instrument of torture shaped like a corkscrew

Have you ever seen rabbit's feet?

damn those titties. now I need to get more pics of that.

Pictures of himself

Nice toon logic