If you changed Mr Peanutbutter's gender

If you changed Mr Peanutbutter's gender.
She would be a perfect dogie waifu

Would play fetch with.

You fool, you absolute moron, he's already perfect the way he is.

10/10 would load with my hot ammunition.

10 out of 10, would frack

>Implying Mr.Peanutbutter isn't already the perfect husbando

It's still weird to me how they have no tails

But Princess Carolyn already exists.

>only one dick
>no tentacles
>no psychic powers
shit husband

I hate your avatar fagging ass so much. Just get s trip already you fucking attention whore.

Fuck, didn't think I wanted this.

I honestly never noticed before.

What? So I'm not allowed to use a reaction mage anymore because some fag is using it to avatarfag with? That's not my fault nor is it my problem.

I would have shoved my penis into Mr. Peanutbutter either way. Boy or girl.

Isn't Mister Peanutbutter already Isabelle with a penis?

Actually, this raises a conundrum. Do the animal people of Bojack have freaky animal dicks, or regular cocks?

This is a major issue that needs to be solved.

Well, Bojack doesn't Catherine the Great someone everytime he gets laid, so presumably they have somewhat normal penises. What REALLY is gonna bug you is what do all the non-mammals have? We had a dragonfly character this season, what does his penis look like?

I will never not hate you for making me asking these questions, Sup Forums

I hate that there only seem to be two pictures of R63 Peanutbutter. She's adorable.

I find it weirdly comical whenever the birds fly by flapping around their completely human arms.

Then they gave eddie wings.

It'll be so wrong. Rule 63 is a mistake.

Nah.

She'd turn into a bitch.

>If you need me I'll be in my lab.

nice

I want to have PC carry a pregnancy to full term and give her a family to be happy with

Isn't PB's personality that he's an enormous pompus asshole that acts friendly to cover this up?

I always assumed he realized how miserable and pointless everything is but decided you can't do anything about it so he just acts happy.

She went too hard on Judas and Mr. Mouse, she chooses to be unhappy.

There just human body's that are animals, all depictions or atlest from fountains of the animals in this shows penises are just human penises so thats right bojack dosent have a massive horse cock.

My first thought on seeing the thumbnail was that that was Luffy in the bottom left.

what would happen if an animal and a human had a child, would it be one or the other or would it be a horrible mutant
nah, he's legitimately nice

A dragonfly with a normal human cock and balls, will the finale of bojack be an explanation for why the bojack universe is the way it is?

Helperbot G3 is CRAZY!

It would be interesting to have an elsewhere episode were its an alternate reality were everyone is gender bent.

>so thats right bojack dosent have a massive horse cock.
That's actually disappointing.

Headcannon was that his horse dong had damaged PCs baby maker over the years of constant hate sex that she couldn't carry a baby anymore.

Mr PB's thing is that nothing bad has ever happened to him. Everything works out.
That line about how you should fill your life with pointless things until your dead isn't him going all Bojack or anything.
He doesn't see it as a bad thing
Life is random and "pointless"
But that's good! Because that leaves things open to the randomness of chance and all the wonders that can bring!

No red rocket for PB then? Dissapointing.

in the first season it felt like they were going in this direction with his character but dropped it

No, that's Bojack projecting. PB is fully aware that much of what he enjoy's in life is vapid but he genuinely cares about others especially his friends. This is most evident in the episode "Piece of Shit" where he tells Bojack that he deserves to be loved and said it in a completely straight face and serious tone.

PB is supposed to be a twist on the superfluous and selfish "pretending to be a good" celebrity by actually being a legitimately good guy.

That made me cringe but in the other direction. What it's called?

A smile.

>PB is supposed to be a twist on the superfluous and selfish "pretending to be a good" celebrity by actually being a legitimately good guy.
But they also did that with that albino tiger guy.

>TV tropes thinks he is a bad person because of his "life is meaningless so distract yourself" philosophy

what the fuck, he's like the nicest person on the show

Either cat or human, with traits from the parent.

So if it was a dude, imagine 'em with naturally pink hair.

>what would happen if an animal and a human had a child, would it be one or the other or would it be a horrible mutant
No
In Season 4 we see that Bojack's dad had a kid with a human woman. The kid was born a horse and was otherwise totally fine.

Considering how a common theme is how celebrity life style is vapid and toxic, it's easy to see why they would reuse that archetype to make a point about how vapidness and ego doesn't necessarily equal evil or selfishness, simply to balance things out.

Not to mention it functions to show what type of person Diane truly is which will later reflect her and PB's relationship down the line.

>show what type of person Diane truly is which will later reflect her and PB's relationship down the line.
That's what annoys me about this season.
I thought PB going for Governor was going to be a huge thing in their relationship
But it just dragged on and on and then fizzled out.
And then they fought and kinda had a "We're done" moment at the end anyways

if that was the case it would have been stuck in his wife.

Yeah that was weird.
i think what happened was a repeat of season 3: They had planned out a draft for what the main arc of the season would be but along the lines they scrapped it, similarly to what happened with Bojack and the play that was foreshadowed in season 2 but completely abandoned in 3.

I love season 4 but they should really stop "foreshadowing" plot-lines if they themselves aren't entirely sure they'll fully go through. Also notice how "Ethan Around" was also completely forgotten.

Tied the knot to his wife you say?

>Also notice how "Ethan Around" was also completely forgotten.
Which really sucked
At the end of S3 I thought that Bojack's reaction to it was him realizing that Hollywoo culture is inherently toxic. It's about being a dancing monkey and that always corrupts.
That's why he was suicidal. Every thing he tried to attach purpose to was useless. Which is why he was entranced by the running horses. Something pure and good in itself.

But nah, I guess fuck all that.
He's back and he's back in TV