Will we ever see the R63 Loud universe again?

Will we ever see the R63 Loud universe again?

why is Sup Forums full of homos?

Sup Forums is a blue board, inevitable that it's filled with chicks and queers.
As for OP, hope not, it works a lot better with girls, like in plots where they add their feminine wisdom to help Lincoln.
Don't think brothers would dote on fem-Linc the same way, really.

>like in plots where they add their feminine wisdom to help Lincoln
It always backfires and Lincoln is in the wrong.

If it were all-male + Linka then she would always be in the right.

what was going on in that /trash/ loud house thread right now

Why is he so perfect

That's not regular and normal

Hopefully not.

>Don't think brothers would dote on fem-Linc the same way, really

Aren't older brothers usually really protective of their younger sisters?

>Don't think brothers would dote on fem-Linc the same way, really.

It shows the Loud brothers doing exactly that at the end of the episode though.

Never ever.
Another question: What do you think of season 2 so far?

Hopefully no

Hopefully yes

Hopefully maybe

I like it. There's a few boring episodes and No Such Luck is downright awful, but then there's the episode you just posted which was really cute.

Wish there were more Leni focused episodes though.

Leni is so beautiful

very cute we need more of the loud house
i hope this show gets at least ...10 times more seaons

No. Let it die while its good like Gravity Falls did.

>thousands of threads that circle around waifushit, even to a point where things that are borderline to straight up not Sup Forums are normal and fine
>one thread every now and then about boys means Sup Forums is full of homos
???
Depending on how they interpret fan interest, it could be possible. Sam's being included in Season 3 because people responded well to her and Luna.

Is the daddy Loud going through a midlife crisis or something? Giving up a stable job to become a cook when you have 11 kids is fucking irresponsible.

Well, he is past 40. Although some cooking jobs actually have damn good salaries.

Rita seems to wear the pants in the family anyway. She probably makes good money being a dentist and all.

Lynn a best!

She's a dental assistant. Big difference.

You’re an imposter but true

Spell It Out was pretty good episode and you're a faggot if you disagree.

I like all sister focused eps. Even the April Fools ones

Should I post the incomplete Loni fic I wrote a couple months ago?

lynn definitely not a best

these two writers are ASS plus making it a lynn is a cunt episode? it was doomed from the start.

those two whores are also responsible for writing the horrible april fools episodes but then you got good shit like no laughing matter that was written by sullivan and it a was a PRETTY GOOD episode without turning somebody into a huge cunt. this proves you need to fucking put Sullivan in charge of writing everything and get everyone else back to doing internshit.

>the stupid antisocial emo cries about being ignored

it was a dumb episode

I liked the 2nd April Fools ep and Funny business.

Most do

Who is best boy and why is it Luke?

>spoiler tag liking bad episodes

well you're right on being embarrassed for liking shit.

Perhaps some do but can they admit Lincoln was in the wrong in Funny Business?

Lincoln

>Sullivan shits on Lincoln to get the problem resolved like he does in almost every other episode he writes
>Forgetting he wrote Brawl in the Family
>Forgetting he made Luna into an even bigger meme
>Luan's only funny use is when she leaves the comedy to others to carry her episode
Sullivan apologists need to leave and never come back.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

Because bisexual guys are good fucks. Loki, Loni, Lynn, and Lars are also great.

But Lincoln's MC status still makes him most important.

This is in itself a meme.

Just because it's a meme doesn't mean it's not true. The show would've been better off not having him making Luna gay, cucking best boy Rocky and making episodes shit on Lincoln CONSTANTLY to the point where Yes-Man ended up being written just to give Lincoln some small semblance of compensation for the fucked up trend Sullivan started.

>"brawl in the family is a bad episode" meme
on repeated viewings the message becomes clear: Lincoln's insistence in controlling his sisters and escalating the problem is just as bad as the girls and their fight affecting the whole family. Lincoln should've just listened and go play vidya with Clyde.

>still crying about lincoln being the butt monkey
how do you expect shit to get resolved if you don't take one for the team? Linc says that all the time.
come back when it becomes Dipper levels of bad when it's played exclusively for laughs.

>come back when it becomes Dipper levels of bad
It's already way past that.

>Implying the hatred for it is because Lincoln got involved in the disputes more than the fact that the entire premise was retarded because he lives with his sisters and would know of the system, yet for some reason doesn't
>Implying this entire episode wasn't done exclusively to make people laugh at Lincoln's suffering alongside the other times he uses Lincoln as his personal punching bag
>Hiding behind the "someone's got to be the buttmonkey" excuse
>Thinking Dipper's got anything on the shit Lincoln has had dealt to him

You do realize that writing for shows is a collaborative process; no one individual can just hijack the whole thing, there's an approval process behind this. And it's not even like I'm saying I don't agree with the meme (though I very partially don't), just saying its an overdone one.

Proper answer

>this level of delusion/self-inserting
stay mad then, Lincoln is nobody's writers pet.

I think you already lost this one, mate.

>not making luna a lesbo
as if that is going to ruin her DUDE MUSIC LMAO character.

>the entire premise was retarded because he lives with his sisters and would know of the system, yet for some reason doesn't
>implying the sisters aren't wild cards in all of lincoln's plans

so you want him to be a gary stu that knows and has a solution for everything. sounds boring.

>Being aware of things happening somehow makes him a Gary Stu

The reasons for the wild card factor should make some degree of sense, at the very least.

Maybe he works at a shady Asian place and butchers 'mystery pork'?

The Rule 63 universe wasn't even real- it was a dream. Unless Lincoln was a weird desire that makes him dream of that world again, we ain't seeing it.

Then again, living with that much estrogen can probably do funny things to your head.

>resorting to adhom instead of retorting with a well-reasoned argument

It's not that he ruined her character, it's that he just flagrantly embraced a HUGE fucking stereotype and slapped it onto Luna while not actually adding anything to her character in the process. He actually gave her less characterization than she had before, because he added to the huge pile of "We don't fucking know what to do with Luna so let's just throw things at her and see what sticks". It was fucked up and I'm not sure why no one has called him out on it.

>Lincoln knowing of a system which was made by his sisters, who hold meetings to discuss sibling policy almost every other day, is somehow making him a Gary Stu
I'm damn sure I'm being baited now.

he might as well just say he read the script.

why isn't Lincoln allowed to be taken by surprise?

It says Ynn there.

>it's that he just flagrantly embraced a HUGE fucking stereotype and slapped it onto Luna
All the sisters are walking stereotypes.

Aren't most of the characters stereotypes anyway? It's not like it would be without precedence for the show. Also, the moment itself was within the last few seconds of an otherwise average episode, so its not like it added or subtracted from anything, it was just there.

They should have made Luan the gay sister.

Is the Nicholas Cage poster in here? I need a good laugh.

They throw the fans a bone like that, and everything will go to hell.

Never ever
You think I watch this show for it's story?
No, it's a pure waifu show. Remove them and there is no reason to watch it.

Yes, but the shorthaired musician chick having lesbian tendencies is actually a rather egregious one.

Don't you have somewhere else to be, Misha?

>'s that he just flagrantly embraced a HUGE fucking stereotype and slapped it onto Luna
You say that on the board that for long viewed the sporty tomboy as the lesbian one in the family.

>while not actually adding anything to her character in the process.
She was shown to be love shy and more insecure than she lets on.

>actually thinking the sisters tell Lincoln everything
how about when he didn't knew Lola could read or that Leni is a master crafstwoman?

>Implying this entire episode wasn't done exclusively to make people laugh at Lincoln's suffering alongside the other times he uses Lincoln as his personal punching bag
what is every April Fools/Luan episode, none were written by Sullivan or had his so called """agenda""" in mind.

I didn't even know that was actually a thing until very recently, and its not like stereotypes are even bad; they are what allows people to make decisions more quickly regarding certain social situations.

We already knew Luna was insecure and had low-self esteem from House Music. Sullivan had nothing to do with that.

this

The instant a series starts acknowledging its viewerbase is when the quality starts dropping and never rises back up. It's a point of no return.

The writers should cut the April Fools crap and just have Luan be a full-time villain regardless of holidays.

>Lynn was viewed as a lesbian
>Lynncoln is the most popular incest ship
What timeline do you come from?

>house music
nigga wat, she was barking orders and went solo in the same scene. that's the opposite of insecure.

>but the shorthaired musician chick having lesbian tendencies is actually a rather egregious one.
There only choices to make one of them not straight were Lynn, Luan, Luna, and Leni considering their age. The safest bet to avoid stereotypes would've been Luan but anybody else would still fall into being a stereotypical lesbian,

Paradoxes can be true, user

Hopefully not

>incest ship
>counting as a reference in the context of the show
ok fag.

Rita ftw

I think you missed the entire first half of the conversation there.

The cutest

except the overly womanly Leni, her reason fro crushing on Chaz was innocent and dumb, which fits her character just like the rest except for Luan who fell for a drama club member, the furthest it can get from comedy while the other fell for someone who's related to their schtick.

>tfw Cageposter didn't update the copypasta to include all the shit he pulled in the podcast

It's an actually offensively bad one, though. That's the sort of shit people are bullied about in high school and shit.

Why need to make them gay in the first place?

If we take study Muffin as canon, she's not actually gay.

I don't think you actually paid attention to the episode.

>using an fan incest ship to determine or speculate on a character's sexuality

so tell me when she was "insecure" and had low self steem.

Since you're apparently to illiterate to understand what was actually being talked about, allow me to clarify: it was about Lynn being viewed as a lesbian over being viewed as shipping material for Lincoln in the fandom. People didn't just make her gay for no reason.

>Sup Forums talking about Luna
Remember a year ago Sup Forums could hardly have a conversation about her because she was so far deep into the background, her episode pushed back for a Lincoln and Clyde episode and rampant Lamp memes? Glad those days are over.

But liking the same sex makes you gay.

Luna's still a lamp, just a gay one. And people aren't talking about her, we're talking about Sullivan. She's as irrelevant as ever.

Hope so, Linka was CUTE

She's bisexual.

I don't know why it's even a bother. Or why people still expect good long-term characterization. All that matters is how the individual episodes are written because they obviously don't care about consistency.

Savino himself said that Luna can be whatever you want, gay, bisexual, whatever, since it's about being able to relate with her character more than sticking to any one label.

Really? Never noticed anything like that back in high school. Then again, my high school was one of those places that barely had any cliques due to mandatory uniforms.

>lynn's a butch from the very start
she was the obvious choice for the carpet muncher position. it's definitely not reaching.

>All the art that came from this
>That one pic with her in teh Ace Savvy costume

That art is adorable. I want more random sister pairings that the show usually doesn't give.

they do since Sam is cumming back.

I actually thought Linka had a cute design, but Linkafag ruined her reputation.

Shit happened to my cousin. It actually got bad enough to the point where she had to go to therapy and she gave up her interest in music all together.