Will Justin save him from Dan and his harem of female writers?

Justin needs to just fire Dan and Liberal Feminists whites that he hired

Will he rehire the old writers, too? Why were they fired any way?

No one ever liked Jerry. That's the point of his character.

The shit that is Family Guy has a character like that: Meg. You don't see people being a pussy about that.

Stop being a pussy, user

What the hell are you talking about? Nobody likes what Family Guy does with Meg, especially because that wasn't always what they were doing with her, kind of like Jerry. And comparing your show to Family Guy isn't a good thing, user.

What's wrong with Dan?

Yeah, but they don't blame it on the males of the team.

Jerry clearly exists to be shit on, they're just ramping it up recently

>what's wrong with Dan
Have you not followed anything at all? Do you have no idea either of the creators personalities or previous works?
Roiland pretty much wrote all of season one by himself. The shit that seeped in is Dan.
>b-but there were lots of writers on s1
Half of S1 is just older Roiland jokes recycled. Too bad plebs and newfags can't appreciate the jokes themselves or the self-referential way in which Justin recycled them.
Harmon fans and people who like S3 need to start a suicide pact.

>You don't see people being a pussy about that.

Mr. Enter's autism says otherwise

Of course they do. The family guy team is full of hacks, male or otherwise

Jerry was shit from season 1 and 2 and that was all dudes

Yeah but him having a time to shine and the abuse were decently balanced. Now there's nothing separating him and Meg from Family Guy.

Jerry is absolutely cancer without Doofus Rick

This is new to me. Were they fired or did their contracts just expire?

I heard a rumor that they were Trump supporters so Dan gave them the boot. I heard another rumor that Dan fired them to make room for female writer. But they're just rumors so I'm not sure.

FUCK OFF

Unsourced rumours on the interent are the basis of fact to Trump supporters. So this must be true.

It's a bullshit rumor.

Mike McMahan, Ryan Ridley, Dan Guterman and Tom Kauffman are all still credited writers on season 3, a quick look at wikipedia or IMDB will show any idiot that the only writers who didn't return were the pair who wrote Anatomy Park and Raising Gazorpazorp (the latter of which was unanimously agreed to be the weakest ep of season 1).

user... Comparing your show to Family Guy is not a good thing.

You sure showed those dotard drumpf supporters, comrade.

You could say the same thing about Squidward, but people still find him sympathetic and don't like when the world shits on him continuously, disproportionately, and unnecessarily.

It's over. Rick and Morty is literally Family Guy with sci-fi now, a family full of sociopaths who unironically expect you to sympathize with their sociopath morals, there's unfunny gore for the sake of gore and they even have their own punching bag character who is nowhere near as bad as the rest. All they need is a bunch of cutaway gags and the transformation is complete.

kys cuck

Grow up you little snot

nobody likes family guy period

and im sympathetic towards meg and now joe for being the punching bags. The best episodes are when they call the other characters out on this and give them some humanity

>summer calls him a racist sexist beta male
Who ever wrote that should be fired

Ridde me this.
Why write a character that gets constantly shat on when it's never funny and only serves as a receiver for weird, out-of place tirades about things Harmon personally has issues with?

>Fire Dan
Pretty sure Dan was the one who got Justin's foot in the door - I'm fairly certain there's no firing someone like that. I'm sure Justin misses the gold old days before the show's popularity boomed when he could shitpost on Sup Forums and Dan was significantly more hands on and less vocal.

>On one side we have neckbeards and autismos saying season 3 is shit, while blaming the new female staff almost specifically for it

>On the other side we have people who don't believe the female writers are at fault, and they believe season 3 is good (even better than seasons 1 and 2)

People, please, can't we just come to the fucking middle ground conclusion that season 3 is shit because of Dan Harmon alone? It's pretty fucking obvious based on the cringe-tier pretentious writing and lack of actual fucking jokes that he's taken more creative control now. He's wrecked a show that was barely a 7/10 to begin with.

>Wants middle ground
>Exclusively trashes one side and does nothing to the other
I stopped reading there.

yeah I'd agree with this

Both sides are equally as shit, I'm just not going to deny that anyone screaming about the new female writers causing the show's downfall are fat fucking losers. It's just a fact.

What? Jerry is lame. Jerry is a loser; But he's kinda lovable. You see him try and fail miserably, waiting for the one time where he'll shine. And sometimes it happen a bit, unless the scenarist decide to shit all over his face for some reason.
But there is nothing wrong (or at least not that much) with the character itself.

>dumb teenage girl doing dumb teenage girl shit
Sounds right to me.

This is what narcissistic injury looks like.

Why do you fucking idiots pretend that Jerry is better than Beth. He's not. She's a shitty through selfishness, he's a shitty person through weakness. The outcome is the same. This coould not be more clearly illustrated.

why do you sound so personally injured by words a tv show said? Did they hit too close to home? the writers must be pretty good to invoke such a seething depth of emotion in their viewership. usually when I hear shows crack jokes about fat people and losers I just laugh because I know there is no horse in that race for me

You don't find it funny because you identify with Jerry because you're weak. People who have rejected weakness find a dog stealing his pay cheque funny.

>It's like this thing in Family Guy

Good summary of Rick and Morty desu

its the highest watched season to date. More people find this show entertaining than they did the past 2 seasons. Quality = viewership =/= your hurt feelings

>Quality = viewership

Even you don't really believe that.

Is summer the worst character in R&M? I can find redeeming qualities in all of them except her

>But he's kinda lovable
He's least lovable out of all the family. throughout the entire series he has been the one to provide the family with the most grief. His personality is his worst character flaw and up until recently that was Beths till she owned up to it

That's literally the most go-to argument for fans of a series who don't want to address it's flaws. Popularity doesn't mean shit if a show appeals to a certain demographic.

Yeah that conversation between Rick and Beth was real quality

>least lovable

I wouldn't call any of them loveable but jesus if Beth and Summer are more "loveable" than Jerry then your perception of the show is fucked.

This show should have stayed under Roilands creative control. Its so fucking obvious that he no longer holds the same level of control due to the very obvious dip in quality.
Dan harmon is a HACK

why else do people tune in? To get upset at something they dont agree with so they can find a forum on the web to make an echocamber of butthurt with? Im not trying to get people to agree with me that the series has picked up because the proof is already in the schezuan sauce

Once upon a time the Big Bang Theory was the most watched show since Friends, did that make it quality? The most recent season of GOT was the most watched season yet and easily the worst.
Youre full of shit nigger

>Popularity doesn't mean shit if a show appeals to a certain demographic.
its a TV show. popularity is the entire basis of its existence. appealing to the most amount of people is its only concern. Your complaint about its bad when it only appeals to one demographic while in turn demanding it only appeal to yours is flawed

>the proof is already in the schezuan sauce
Almost had me going there, but nobody is really such an enormous faggot to write something like that

>yet and easily the worst.
nice opinion.

Raising gazorpazorp was better than anatomy park. And shit most of season 1 was shit I'd unanimously agree with einstein and stephen hawking the worst shit they ever did was that scary terry shit.

Theres that butthurt again. its just a tv show, why are your feelings so invested in it?

>four "shits" in one sentence

Is English your second language?

I didn't offer any comment on the tv show, only on your post. Little presumptuous, are we?

>Minions
>The Big Bang Theory
>every Transformers movie
>every Fast and Furious sequel

The list is endless to the point of absurdity.

Rick and Morty's primary viewership consists of:

A. Redditors who tune in to analyse the fuck out of the characters (the characters with literally NO subtlety as of season 3, since every thought and action is hamfisted down the viewers throat) just so they can feel smart and post/argue about it online

B. Fucking far-liberal stoners who just like the show because of its occasionally trippy visuals and crude humour. You know, the ones who unironically think Pickle Rick as a standalone joke was funny and fell for the shitty marketing meme.

This show has it's dedicated audience, and it right now its showing so much.

>cherrypicking
im laffin. Season 3 had like two top tier episodes but the rest were absolute dogshit and a near parody of what the show built itself up to be.
>season 1 was great
>season 2 was good
>season 3 mediocre
Im hoping the finale will redeem the show cause otherwise ill be finished with it, as will many people.

Might as well get this out so I can be corrected:

1. Jerry has fixed all of his mistakes
He always apologizes, he always confesses, all the problems he has had, he has dealt with in some way. He's unemployed but I recall it being told that he's sent out resumes. He tries, he fails, but he tries.

2. Every bad thing that can be said about Jerry goes exponentially for everyone else
Just how much murder and mayhem has every individual member of the House been responsible for?

Even the Evilest Jerry from the comics made his money in an honest manner by saving the world.

>at the end of the day when I walk away from this thread i'll still have a show I enjoy with millions of people that agree and you'll be left wallowing in your misery
thats a fact

I don't wallow in misery. I gracefully swim in it

Why is it that every time there is a pathetic, insecure, coward doormat of a character, the anons in Sup Forums tend to identify with him?

Really makes you think.

>wanting to save jerry
>identifying with jerry
>defending jerry

In the end this is no different than people who identify with Rick. Just more depressing because you expect better here.

No, most people tend to just ignore the Sup Forums bait threads about female writers and feminist agendas and other nonsense.

You know when you don't give a fuck for the made up drama about all that there's no real difference between seasons in quality. You're just a fucking idiot.

What's with all this "female writer" shit going on? I don't see any SJW propaganda or political correctness in any of the episodes. It looked and sounds the same as it always was.

Are you kidding? Dan's at the head of the wheel. He's writing Jerry to be someone pathetic enough that he doesn't feel quite as bad about his pathetic, cuckold divorced ass.

his OWN pathetic, cuckold divorced ass*

Just to be clear I'm talking about Dan's.

Rick and Morty hired female writers
Sup Forums reeeeeee'd for weeks

then Dan said that fans were fucking retarded for bashing the female writers
and Sup Forums denied they ever did that

>squidward
>sympathetic
If he has such a problem with Spongebob and Patrick why doesn't he just move?

he works at a fucking fast food restaurant, with a boss who barely pays him anything

He's already tried

>no real difference in season quality
If you like season two and three you'd tasteless. If you think two and three are the same as one then you're a fucking idiot.

I liked the ingenuity Rick displayed when he was a pickle with the grey matter minecrafting shit. The absurdly serious government black ops vs a fucking pickle thing was funny too, as well as the joke with Jaguar and Rick field-dressing their wounds.

The therapist was an annoying example of telling not showing though.

>own property
>shit job
>leave property

redpill me on Dan Harmon, what makes him so shit?

Because downtown bikini bottom is a fucking shithole. Squidward got arrested for littering on accident. Also count how many times the town has been blown up, burned down, disease ridden, chaotic, or rioted.

I think that user, like myself, understands that the insult to Jerry was 2/3rds out of characters, given his history.

Beta Male? Sure.

Sexist and racist? That's never been a Jerry trait. Like ever. Even him being weird about his new girlfriends head (which is natural to get weirded out by, she is an unclean Xenos) he gets over anyways and has sex with her. The only thing that drifts them apart is cultural values.

Sexist? He is like the prime example of a nu-male loser who's wife is the power in the relationship.

So it's not so much that we took the insult personally, it's that some dumb cunt of a writer ignored the characters history entirely to virtue signal and shove their intersectional trash views into the show in a place where they didn't make sense contextually.

but user he is all those things

Hi Dan

You sound like a shitty writer; only shitty writers ever believe this retarded "If people hate my shitty writing it's because i'm actually a genius" dogshit.

Meg is also a horrible example. Neither Jerry nor Meg, despite the gross caricaturization they receive via flimsy writing, deserve the shit they go through. They're the low-hanging fruit for a quick and easy jab, and it's lazy writing that shouldn't be defended

t. Someone who likes R&M

>Season 2
>Bad
Have some fucking respect for yourself

But it made sense in that specific context and scene, however stretched that may be.
Could just be me desensitized to socjus shit though, seen enough comics and cartoons that're way worse than this.

How in the absolute fuck is he less lovable than fucking Beth?

God I wanna punch his smug face in for ruining the family. It's a good thing God doesn't exist though or I totally would

this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Republicans in general aren't creative or funny, they certainly can't write for TV. They're not introspective enough.

Why must you continue to degrade the quality of discussion on this board?

I'm sorry.

>It's over. Rick and Morty is literally Family Guy with sci-fi now, a family full of sociopaths who unironically expect you to sympathize with their sociopath morals, there's unfunny gore for the sake of gore and they even have their own punching bag character who is nowhere near as bad as the rest. All they need is a bunch of cutaway gags and the transformation is complete.

I'd call this a slight exaggeration, but sadly only slight.
The creative team, regardless of gender, still seems to want the viewer to dislike the sociopathy and want for more humanity—that often seems to be the point.

But huge swaths of Sup Forums sympathizes with the sociopaths (much as they also laugh along with Peter Griffin as he shits on others), so there you go...

is that why this season sucks?

>then Dan said that fans were fucking retarded for bashing the female writers
>and Sup Forums denied they ever did that

Which Sup Forums are you living in? I see them slandered here as much as ever.
And it's retarded all right, even if I'm not a huge fan of Dan.

nah he'll be dead and then revived multiple times. He's the butt monkey

are...are anons getting so buthurt over the trope in this specific instance because they see themselves in jerry?

>the one to provide the family with the most grief
He hasn't abandoned their kids creating severe unresolved daddy issues and he hasn't turned his family into sociopaths using intelligence for their justification

>Republicans aren't funny
Yeah, that's why we are seeing so many funny shows and movies nowdays right? Like the fat cunt who is so bad at being a comedian Netflix had to change the rate system because of all the one star reviews
You know how someone is funny when they spend more time complaining about other peopls jokes than telling their own

Squidward is the only person who is not mentally challanged.
Even Sandy is a retard.

He's just grumpy, maybe it says a lot that I sympathize with him more than anyone

>lol, the other side can't meme, this is proven fact
When will this meme phrase stop?

Of course you don't find humor from a group so cultural different funny

Not only do a shit load of people like Jerry due to being one of the least-assholish characters in a show full of assholes that shit on him. But the exact same thing applies to Meg for the same fucking reason.

How did you manage to come up an arguments that disproves the very point you were trying to make? It takes a special level of retarded to fuck up this badly user.

Holy fuck you are really dense.