FALSE FLAG ALIEN """"""CONTACT""""" WITHIN THE WEEK

After the recent news involving Huma's laptop, and the internal conflict with the FBI, the Clinton camp (which includes mainstream media outlets) as well as the current establishment are both worried. The information on Huma's laptop will ruin Obama and Clinton. They tried releasing bogus info about Trump having a private server which he used to contact the Russian government, and almost everyone was intelligent enough to realize it was a smokescreen. The plan backfired, and now Obama and the Clinton campaign are more worried than ever.

A select few at the Obama administration and members of the Bilderberg group are ready to play their trump card (no pun intended). They are going to use an experimental aircraft to set the stage for first contact with aliens. It will happen within the week, before the election. The craft will avoid detection by NASA, SETI, etc because it will originate from Earth, but the government will say that some sort of advanced cloaking technology prevented its detection. It will land in Washington, DC where the government will section off the area and evacuate all non-essential crew. The pilots of the aircraft will remain inside, where they have enough supplies to last weeks. The movie Arrival will be referenced repeatedly by mainstream media. The government will report that the aliens are trying to communicate using a combination of lasers and radio waves. It will take less than an hour for the government to pretend that they have established communications with the aliens, and they will pretend to have a conversation with them. The first message to be relayed to the MSM will be "peaceful".

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2012/11/08/fair-warning-bulgarian-prophet-says-obama-will-be-americas-last-president/
youtube.com/watch?v=huFYl8-Omws
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/31/executive-order-delegation-function-director-office-personnel-management
rense.com/general96/hillaryagenda.pdf
tedmontgomery.com/bblovrvw/endtimes/Nostradamus/01.html
scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas
youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception
dmt-nexus.me/doc/David Jacobs - The Threat.pdf
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia
ryanmcginty.com/fallen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're not going to do this due to the leak of project blue beam info last year, and the recent leak of "possible actions" to keep voters home emailed to Hitlery that was leaked a couple of weeks ago

K........KEEP ME POSTED

ayy lmao

The government is planning for riots in response to the event. People will believe we are under invasion, religious people will believe it's the end of the world, etc. The government will declare martial law during this time. FEMA camps will be filled with the rioters, as well as key government opponents. This is in essence a coup being performed by the current establishment. The New World Order will go into effect, at the recommendation of the "aliens". Obama will be appointed the interim "leader" of the USA. The elections will be canceled.

Many nations and world leaders will not believe it, and it will come to light that it was a hoax. Evidence will be revealed, but the Obama administration as well as google and the NSA will do their best to censor the internet. In the end they will fail, and this will instigate a new Civil War in the USA. Russia, China, and NATO will all attempt to intervene in the US Civil War, which will bring about World War 3.

Keep in mind, the blind prophet Baba Vanga predicted all this. She was accurate with numerous predictions. "she foretold the break-up of the Soviet Union, the Chernobyl disaster, the date of Stalin's death, the sinking of the Russian submarine Kursk, the September 11 attacks and Topalov's victory in the world chess tournament". She predicted that World War 3 would begin in 2010 - the year the Arab Spring began, setting much of this in motion. She also predicted that Obama would be the last president of the USA. By the time all this is done, the USA will no longer exist as it currently does. There will be no more USA for a president to rule over.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2012/11/08/fair-warning-bulgarian-prophet-says-obama-will-be-americas-last-president/

Stay safe brothers. Be fully supplied and well armed. Don't let them take you to the FEMA camps. If you have a DSLR with telephoto lens then use it to fully examine the fake UFO. The details will debunk it.

Monica Missles

A thread died for this.

^ Screenshitting this for future proof!

If the aliens don't come this week, then you will be a proven con artist and I will never believe anything on this website ever again.

I hope that you're not a fakester, because I want this to be 100% true.

The government has been planning a false flag alien "invasion" for a while now. It's a theory called POSADISM, which is a form of Marixst theory that they'll be able to unite humans against a common enemy. The supposed theory is that you'll no longer care if someone is a paki or nigger since there are aliens. But of course it's all bullshit scare tactics to manipulate the populace. There must always be an enemy or "the other" so that the government can convince its citizens that they need them for protection.

^ Screenshitting this too for future proof!

Can you ask Banga Vanga if we have the space aliens without all that other stuff you said?

As far as real aliens go, elected officials were cut out of the loop in 1992. The intel community is still sitting on enough information to blow your mind.

>“They’re inventing enemies he (von Braun) said, against whom they are going to build this space-based weapon system—the first of whom was the Russians which was existing at that time. Then there would be terrorists, then there would be third world countries, now we call them rogue nations or nations of concern. Then there would be asteroids. And then he would repeat to me over and over ‘and the last card, the last, the last card would be the extraterrestrial threat’…you will find that there is going to be a spin to find some enemy against whom we have to build space based weapons and now we should expect the spin.”

kek

Reminder: references to ETs, zero point energy, etc in Podesta's emails are a prelude to this.

I want this to finally happen and see it absolutely explode in their faces.

Sorry buddy but we aren't living in that timeline anymore. Kek demands Trump and we are going to give it to him.

This is all so retarded. There is no way any of this shit is actually happening.

Go back to /x/ please, because we're busy actually dealing with real political scandels.

Screencapped

Not even wasting my team screenshotting this

Jokes on u dude. They've been here forever. Literally.
>too many dead mans switches out there for this to end well

hahahahahaha nigga aliens aint real just walk away from the keyboard right now you having a fucking melt down bud hahahahaha

LEAKED FOOTAGE OF "ALIEN" ACTORS
youtube.com/watch?v=huFYl8-Omws

>tfw aliens will never publicly come to our shitty planet
>I will never get an alien gf
kill me

I thought zero point energy was supposed to be a reference to cheese pizza

you don't give something that you're trying to hide an intriguing name

I have screenshits too.

Will this keep Trump from winning? Wouldn't there be some possible way that we could have aliens AND Trump?

Then Trump could Make Outerspace Great Again too!

#MOGA

>tfw alien contact will likely be demons presenting themselves openly to humans
>tfw I will hopefully have made it in the rapture

which vanga quote says this, i havent found this one

FCUK GEREN SIKNS

>cant even get a human gf
>thinks an intergalactic love goddess would want him

>alienz r demons guise!!11!1

>The information on Huma's laptop will ruin Obama and Clinton.
Yes, that's why they aren't releasing it all to the public. They are throwing Hillary under the bus to save Obama's reputation. So probably no false flag AYYs.

Still worth thinking about in case they do go full retard with the whole thing.

any /k/ here what plane is that round one

>post yfw the craft suffers landing gear failures from gross incompetence and crashes into a fiery explosion

"Aliens? That's just my spaceship landing after my training in space.

Earthlings.... idiots."

Vanga is a 40 year old slav meme, she "predicted" literally everything.

The movie detailing this exact scenario being practiced in America is called "Mirage Men".

Hey it's on Amazon Prime.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/31/executive-order-delegation-function-director-office-personnel-management

Check this executive order out

>Still worth thinking about in case they do go full retard with the whole thing.

This election alone has shown that they are not above doing that, whether they are human, reptillians, demons, jews, or otherwise.

B-but I haven't gotten my firearm registration completed yet

According to that Third world war for Indonrsia after all world leaders assassinated has already turned Europe in a nuclear wasteland two years ago.

This is not exactly what is happening.

I don't speak lawyer

>obama gets us nuked
>see yall niggas later

bump

If this is real, it is more detailed here:

rense.com/general96/hillaryagenda.pdf

Some faggot just edited a picture of an observatory equipped with laser guide stars.

bump

Thats stupid.

FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS WERE FULL

Any being with enough advanced tech to visit our planet from lightyears away would fucking kill or enslave us all already. No human would be exempt.

Will the aliens be cute girls?

Baba Vanga meant that Obama is the last black president, not president in general

>All this Ayy lmao false flagging
Thanks for correcting the intergalactic calander GlepGlork

dude it literally says he will be the last president of the united states

I wouldn't mind getting anal-probed by a cute alien girl.

> fema camps

You guys still using that one? I was supposed to be in a plastic fema coffin in 08.

Plz stop believing these YouTube videos, they're made by crackpots more disconnected than you. Every new possibility of a democrat winning has some sperg claiming retarded ass shit.

A flying saucer could land in the middle of Times Square on new years eve and it would be a headline for two days, and then a photo would leak of Taylor Swift pegging Drake or something and then literally nobody would give a shit about the aliens ever again.

She also says Europe will be a barren wasteland by 2016 and

Oh.

Well we got a couple of months left to see

I want smell her butthole

OR
Create an entire planet of overly subordinate workers controlled by a centralized banking system so they can continue to mine for precious trade commodities while using the upcoming technological singularity to further make humans into unquestioning slaves before a catastrophic solar flare resets our solar system back to the stone ages.

>Baba Vanga predicted all this
We've diverged from her timeline, but only a little bit. Her predictions are on the scale of things that could happen but they won't necessarily happen exactly that way.

yeah see this
tedmontgomery.com/bblovrvw/endtimes/Nostradamus/01.html

bump

ITS HAPPENDING

Is there somewhere else you can go roleplay, like an xfiles fan forum pr something?

>FEMA camps

stopped reading there

Git the hell of my planet boy

What's wrong?
They exist
They got lots of guns and
They have the power to manage the population in the event of crisis

>FEMA camps
mysides.jpg

Your tinfoil hat is showing

It will take less than an hour for the government to pretend that they have established communications with the aliens, and they will pretend to have a conversation with them. The first message to be relayed to the MSM will be "ayy lmao". The government is planning for riots in response to the event.

The Omega Conspiracy Dr. I D E Thomas
scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas

The Alien Agenda and the NWO
youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE

I.D.E. Thomas: The First To Expose The "Alien" Strong Delusion
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

Jacques Vallee - Messengers of Deception
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception

David Jacobs - The Threat
dmt-nexus.me/doc/David Jacobs - The Threat.pdf

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

Jacques Vallee - Passport to Magonia
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia

Fallen Watchers
ryanmcginty.com/fallen/

We've tried this before, and Sup Forums is always wrong

This is what trumpcucks actually believe.

Yeah, I know. First when I saw them on Alex Jones I called BS. But then I got sent to one by black helicopter in 2008 when Marshall law was implemented. Writing this from my FEMA plastic coffin right now.

omg do the rest

Why the FUCK would outsiders from space contact the government first? What is so special about them over some random idiot off the street? Why wouldn't they just announce themselves to the world by themselves? This is how you know alienes don't exist.

y-you too

Real ayylmaos would be as likely to chat with the whales or a slimemold as us. We have zero reference points for their interests.

> Berzerker
> Klingon
> Greys
> superintelligent shade of blue

How high are you?

It's finally going to happen.
Hillary sets off the last ditch get out of jail fake alien invasion scheme. Media coverage of her greeting the "aliens" who request she stay in charge.

Then real aliens finally reveal themselves "fuck that lying cunt".

his theory makes sense, considering th efact the jew candidate clinton lost they have no choice to ruin the world/.

links to bluebeam?

i saw the original leaks in the 90s when it happened, but its wiped from old HD's

they're screenshots/copies from an af.mil address, right ?

speaking of weird things like blue beam do you think ipet goat is correct aswell.