Babs Tarr

Babs Tarr the artist of Burnside Batgirl & Motor Crush only got the job of drawing Batgirl because she was Fucking both Brenden Fletcher and Cameron Stewart. How is that fine

Source your claims.

Also comic creators you would fuck thread

Source or it didn't happened. Also her art fit the tone of the book

And will she ever get to draw a good written comic?

>those flat pancake tits

Real shame.

I love her artwork I just want her on better written books

Nice body but she has the face of the fat guy from Shawn of the dead and Hot Fuzz

Well at least her face is nice and that ass is amazing I would eat my dinner off it

Is there any other fuckable comic women at the big 2

She's deceptively flat for having decent hips.

She looks fine to me.

This.

Jimmy Palmiotti only gets to work on Harley Quinn because he's fucking Amanda Conner, Nepotism is a thing, get used to it.

This user is correct. Not everyone like every bodytype.
Rober Crumb would kill for her

please no.

>artist you like works exclusively with writers you hate
Why does God do this to us?

>whatcha looking at user

Where you get these pics of her?

She looks like shed be a good fuck doggystyle or on her stomach

Your fat face and ham arms.

So who is fucking Hickman that he gets opportunity after opportunity in the industry?

Yeah but she's a good artist and draws lewds. She's good in my book... even if I don't read hers.

lel

Lel thats what women like her get. There have actually been multiple articles about how 21st century women are by and large ending up alone because they have such unrealistic expectations. They are calling it the paradox of choice.

Seriously? Where are you getting this?

he's just shitposting, but it's an excuse to have a creatorfu thread so it's not a big deal

that would only mean that mr. Fletcher and mr. Stewart have horrible taste on women and that batgirl is truly the bottom of the DC pit.
so everyone on it is kinda fucked anyway, why even bother caring

I want to fuck that chubby white girl

constantly taking photos of yourself is a bit narcissistic, ain't it?

Every girl does this. That's not a good thing. And it has seeped into comics.

>Lel thats what women like her get
It ain't right though, bro. Not ethically.

Imagine being fed a ton of conflicting horse shit lies that you can have everything in the world like a career and love and endless sex partners and truly believing it, but there's a little asterisk next to it that says (*up until you're 27) in tiny writing. So you throw everything traditional away for various pursuits, and then one day you look around and realized how bad you got buttfucked despite society egging you on and saying "don't stop, you're doing great, girl power!"

That's where women are in the western world. At the very least us men know when we're being shitted upon by the powers that be and it sometimes (but not always) toughens us up and prepares us. Women are just lied to by society with the big omitted truth of how useless and undesirable they are with age, and the cruel economics of true human market value, simply because of how profitable their self-indulgant lifestyles are and how much money the lies generate for very powerful people. It's fucked, and nothing that should be celebrated, because we're just going to end up with an entire generation of childless spinsters in a few decades with nobody to look after them and a massive state-sponsored elderly welfare dependency industry the likes of which nobody has ever seen.

Well I'm sure everything OP is talking about is complete bullshit, because apparently women can't have jobs with screwing someone.

But I'd do her,From behind, against the wall, on all fours, bent over the table, on the table, on the couch, in the shower, on the floor, missionary, piledriver, amazon,cowgirl, spooning standing up..

You americans would fuck any fat bitch that crosses your path.

>t. low test beta virgin

With every passing day, l turn into a bigger and bigger libertarian

All the women you know must be literal walking sticks for that to be fat.

>all dat acne on her arms and shoulders

bitch needs to stop eating outta the garbage can

I bet she be into that too.

More like Conner gets to be a writer just because she's fucking Palmiotti.

Can we ask her for Enid cosplay?
Because she has the legs for it.

But her legs are actually somewhat shapely and not literal logs jutting from her pelvis

Dude, we don't come any closer with an actual human being.
She's got huge legs, smol tats and we can get her a purple wig no problem.

>With every passing day, l turn into a bigger and bigger faggot

ftfy

>Look at thumbnail
>Looks like a shaved head
>thatsmyfetish.png
>Click on it
>Lesbian haircut
How disappointing.

I think it's just a ponytail but it's not very visible in that persepective.

See what I mean? She's not fat all of a sudden.

go away gamergate

Babs can still draw comics better than your piss-stained ass

I dunno it seems like it'd be pretty nice to be able to look in the mirror and take pictures of yourself and put yourself out there without being repulsed by what you see or immediately regretting it.

You could say this for college students left with debt and no job, you could say this about "models" who made a few thousand bucks instead of going to college and now have no future, you could say this about "athletes" who don't give a fuck about grades and work to get a scholarship and then when they end their career freshman year blame the university for using them.

You could say this about a lot of shit. It's nobodies fault that anybody bought the optimistic views and lies.

But this isn't exactly the place to speak about this as this thread should have been closed the second it was posted.

I don't need some fucking artists reputation being smeared on Sup Forums as the reason comicsgate becomes a thing and creators start looking to dox "fans" because they think it's justified.

I want to fatten her up for years and then fuck her greasy nerdy acne-ridden rolls

Comicsgate won't ever become a thing, don't worry.

>open up user

Judging other people's pride in their appearance is also a bit narcissistic. I bet you see yourself as a better person for not taking selfies, and that's dumb as fuck.

No, Conner is the one whose work sells the books. Palmiotti is the hanger-on.

"Low test" is chubby chaser talk for "high standards".

Like seriously, i'd understand an actually curvy woman getting your attention, but the blobs you fap to are not desirable. I put you in the same catergory as those body acceptance feminists.

>good artist
>cute face
>nice butt
would awkwardly talk to a con

That isn't narcissism and you're projecting quite a bit unto that user.

For me, if it wasn't for family gatherings and IDs, I'd never have my pictures taken. I don't like looking at photos of myself, the same way people hate hearing their own voice played back to them.

>spread em, user

>mfw spreading anons

She lost 22 lbs. in one day? That can't be healthy.

are you dense?

Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you THINK i am?

that was the joke mate