How the fuck could Pete afford this RV if He and Goofy worked the same job...

How the fuck could Pete afford this RV if He and Goofy worked the same job? And assuming he lost have his assets in the divorce.

When did they work the same job? My memory is admittedly hazy, but I thought Pete had his own business, like a car dealership or something.

In the movie they both worked at some sort of Baby Photography business in a mall.

Pete is more than savvy enough to hide assets.
>Peg wants a divorce
>Dealership goes bust out of nowhere
>here's the paperwork that proves it.
>Suddenly have to take a much lower paying job.

What said...

Plus, even if they did work the same job, since Goofy's so disaster-prone, I'll bet a lot of his money is taken up by repairs and medical bills, while Pete had a wife who works in real estate. Between Pete and Peg, they could have saved a lot of money up, divorce notwithstanding.

He probably took a loan. We know about as much about how Pete ended up alone as Goofy so it's not a factor.

Wait Pete and Peg got a divorce?

Didn't they outright say or at least heavily imply that Max's mom was dead in Goof Troop?

I mean, I'd think PJ would be more depressed if Peg and Pistol were dead. And its the most logical explanation to why they wouldn't be in the movie.

>disney was making jojo references in the 90s
holy shit

Pete owned a dealership, Goofy was some low level worker for him.

Was Pete just the Disney version of Big Bob Ptaki?

Pete's a shady guy, he probably has fingers in all the pies.

Pete isn't utter scum for ignoring his second born child. Bob is.

Because Pete have a real job, meanwhile Goofy survive of social security paychecks

It was implied but for all we know Peg's dead too so it's irrelevant.

Different user, but I always figured Peg and Pistol had their own mother-daughter trip in AGM

But I guess they could've divorced, otherwise they should've bee in Extremely Goofy Movie at the barbecue

It's complete head canon. It's far more likely that Peg didn't want to go on a super long camping trip.

Stock market and gambling perhaps?

>afford

that shit's on credit

Pete does ignore Pistol in every way. I don't see that stopping when she gets older

I never got why the movies distanced themselves so much from the tv series.

>pete ignores pistol

The fuck? He spoiled the fuck out of her in Goof Troop.