TMNT Final?

So this is how they end it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNm6OxA_ba8
variety.com/2017/tv/news/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-reboot-2d-1202000951/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't believe the ninja turtles are fucking dead.

What a shitty fucking ending
They should've had enough balls to let at Leo stay fucking dead

Someone give my the whole enchilada on this ending?

Was Nick pressing for time to cancel the series?

>And why didn't anyone tell me about this also?

second

>Everyone except the turtles are assumed dead after the Kraang launched a mutagenic nuked.

>That happened sometime shortly after last episode before this and we cut to decades later, when everyone alive in the world has become a mutant.

>Raph has been driving around the desert for all this time alongside a robot holding a copy of Donatello's mind.

>They meet a Meerkat who is chased by honeybadgers and lizards, they agree to help her when they find out she's looking for Mikey who knows where they can find an oasis.

>They find Mikey (now a crazy old hobo) and get captured and forced to fight against the leaders of the lizards and badgers.

>They win and Raph is declared the new leaders of the Lizards and Badgers, but the former badger leader seeks out his master to get revenge.

>When Raph, the other turtles and their new army are looking for the oasis they're attacked by the master.

>The Master turns out to be a mutated Leo who stops being evil after he remembers who he is.

>They go to the oasis and presumably live out their lives there. The end.

And yes, this is about as bullshit as you think. It has nothing to do thematically with the rest of the show and the idea they literally used the nuclear option to resolve any hanging plot threads is a fucking insult.

I found it here first, and was quite disappointed.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNm6OxA_ba8

We will never get our army of mutant April clones anymore..
>No Chance.

variety.com/2017/tv/news/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-reboot-2d-1202000951/

We're getting a 2d reboot instead of season 6 apparently

I

What

I thought this series was doing great?
What happened to want it canceled?

And it was awesome

Much like Teen Titans, it wasn't cancelled. It ended

Im sorry what

Probably because this series required more time and expenses to produce than a 2D one. CGI models are expensive and take time to develop, why do you think the first episodes of the series have little to no background characters on the street?

Not canon according to Nick, finale airs later.

see
And also the new series is suppose to be an origin story. So it's the turtles becoming ninjas and the rise of shredder.

Good, I was hoping this wouldn't be the case.

>Might finish with some type of Time Travel Deus Ex Machina?

What are you fags so reluctant to have this be the ending?
>wah bad things happened to my favorite characters
They aren't your characters, this is its own universe, and the showrunner says it's canon. Deal with it

>Another origin story
MAKE IT STOP.

it literally happens out of nowhere

Bad endings are nothing new in TMNT universe.
The thing that some people didn't like was it's execution.

What about Pigeon Pete?

That WAS the finale. Nick is just airing arcs out of order.

Ending the show on 80’s pandering is even worse.

Audio is all out of sync and fucked up.

Just saw the ending

I'll admit its kinda a bullshit ending

But I thought this was a better ending then the 2000's version

You’re seriously comparing this shit to Turtles Forever?

Wait,what about april and the biker dude? And the rest of the humans? Did they really just forgot about them to make an apocalypse special that has them living happily in a desert?

WAIT WHAT?!
then why make it if it isnt canon???? What the fuck is this show???

Casey Jones is dead and his skull turned into a bomb.

The mutants are former human inhabitants of New York

Casey is dead.
Nothing i known about April.

Did they really just forgot about them to make an apocalypse special that has them living happily in a desert?
Yes, pretty much.

Yes

>the Kraang launched a mutagenic nuked.
THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE THE TRICERATONS WIPED THEM ALL OUT BY USING A GIANT F***KING BLASTER WHILE THEIR WERE INSIDE THE TECHNODROME!! SO THERE'S NO REASON FOR THEM TO BE ALIVE!!!!!!!

They gave it the EMH special (simply just exchanging it for something cheaper)

They never mentioned in this arc WHO set off the mutagen nuke, that user is just assuming it was the Kraang because it seems like something they'd do.

Isn't this just an alternate future thing and it'll get a finale later on? I sincerely doubt Nick would show a finale to their popular show when they have more episodes coming esp. another 80s crossover.

YOU PROMISED YOU'D CHANGE ME BACK, DONNY!!
;_______________;

This is the intended finale.
Episodes are airing out of order. Nick wants to end the show on a happier note, so the crossover arc is now pushed for last.

Well you got the time traveling chick right?
Maybe they go back in time in another episode to s5op the bomb.

>They meet a Meerkat who is chased by honeybadgers and lizards, they agree to help her when they find out she's looking for Mikey who knows where they can find an oasis.

Ooh how she look?

Not bad..
Got anymore pics to inspire some artists??

WELL, TO BAD, YOU HAVE TO RELIVE IT

And this one is the last real "interesting pose". Honestly I'm not entirely into her design but to anybody else, knock yourselves out.

weak was this put together with a dart board?

You basically summarized the whole show.

Okay posers, let me lay some facts down on you.

The arc was based on the Palladium TMNT & Other Strangeness RPG supplement After the Bomb: Road Hogs. It was about the elderly TMNT living in a post apocalyptic Mad Max-style world, fighting mutant road warrior gangs.

Mikey was the only one shown in the pack-in comic as a crazy old guru training a new generation of Ninja Turtles.

IF ANY OF YOU EVERY FUCKING READ A MIRAGE TMNT COMIC or at least knew your shit JUST A LITTLE BIT you'd have gotten this arc. But you didn't because you're all posers. Outty. Peace.

>bad things literally happen out of nowhere

wow just like real life

Instead of acting like a prick, like you, I'll storytime "Road Hogs", the TMNT comic these episodes were based on.

I apologize in advance for the size of the scans, but they're the only ones of the story I've ever been able to find (it's rare).

Wow we didn't know this episode was a reference to a comic in a supplement to an RPG that no one has heard of nor has played in 30 years. The damn thing is only tangentially related to the Mirage comics, what the hell are you talking about?

So what, the fact that it's based on a comic justifies the bad writting and plot holes?

Oh and >Mikey was the only one shown in the pack-in comic as a crazy old guru training a new generation of Ninja Turtles.

It was Raph in the story, not Mikey. You poser.

It is actually the last episode, or the last episode in production order, because I keep hearing Nick is show a few more episodes after this

>because I keep hearing Nick is show a few more episodes after this

The movie monster arc and the 80s crossover arc still haven't aired on Nick yet, but I think they've been released on DVD.

END.

Not a very good comic, but whatever. It was made for an RPG supplement booklet

This show always seemed really cutesy and childish so I only watched a few eps but that's a fucking awesome ending.

>cutesy and childish
I'd say they couldn't choose between being edgy or being childish.

Thanks user, but if this was the source material they were working from, I can see why these episodes were fucking shit.

I was curious to read it, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks, user.

did she used to be human? i've a tf fetish

Yes

mega link?

I did know that, actually.
Just like I know that TMNT does bad futures a lot as a franchise. But that's not what you should end on, especially when time travel bullshit was already established to exist meaning that a nuke going off and fucking up earth should've been a thing they could undo. Or the fact that Renet, remember her? Is from an even further future where humans still exist.
Obscure (not even that obscure) knowledge does not justify bad writing.

oh baby, this place sounds like heaven.

can you recommend any other stories where this sort of thing happens?

Did they ever brought up the fact that they have time duplicates of themselves living in space?

>It was about the elderly TMNT
Shouldn't they drop one of those T if they're elderly?

Nah. Mirage's TMNT Vol. 4 was about the Turtles in middle age and still had "Teenage" in the title. They don't want to lose that branding.

mega link?

If he had been restored, he would've died along with the rest of the humans. Donnie did him a favor.

>all this butthurt about the finale

I'll be honest, I'm shocked. I had no idea people actually gave a shit about this version of the TMNT. God knows the writers never did.

The creator of the show wants it to be canon because he is petty and thinks it will keep Nick from touching the show when he's gone. Nick is just going "HAHA, Nope! Alternate reality!". They can touch it all they want if they feel like it.

Believe him or believe Nick. Whatever.

No. Goddamn you. The episode states that ALL humans are 100% dead aka Old Hob's sexual fantasy. So that girl and everything you see in there? Animal to mutant. No human anything has survived. You got it? Good, fuck you.

And for what it's worth, I thought that Meerkat Girl was fucking annoying. Of course Sup Forums is shit, so they think she's the most revolutionary unheard of greatest character ever created since Ellie from Last of Us. Absolutely UNHEARD of. All I saw was an annoying thieving little cunt who is lucky she has a vag because that means it was impossible for her to be held accountable even in desperate times like the apocalypse. God I hate male enablers of female character bullshit.

I wold love to be in the writing room and eyeing every writer letting the know:

"The instant one of you makes a female character who is annoying and doesn't answer for her bullshit, you get a nice touch to the head with Mr Drill. Mr. Drill is going to pierce through your skull and semi-massage your brain matter and release all the stress in your brain."

If you did this with more writers you would make sure that they would never even think about making annoying female characters.

They aired it out of order because they consider it non canon. And to air the monster episodes closer to October.

Don't worry too much about it. The creator just wanted to break his toys. Go with Nickelodeon's word that it's a "tale from the beyond" or whatever and just enjoy the weirdness.

Precisely. The show is complete unwatchable garbage. I'm even surprised some people want to see Tiger Claw incorporated in IDW TMNT, fuck that awful idea. Nothing in this terrible cartoon should be absorbed into IDW TMNT. IDW TMNT has enough problems as it is (the transsexual writer), and currently it's dealing with a lot of boring uninteresting filler.

It needs to get better instead of getting worse.

According to Nickelodeon, you are correct. According to Ciro Nieli, nuke this shit from orbit. If he can't have it, no one can.

I would have liked another arc after this one. One possibly about going back to the past and stop the mutagenic nuke, possibly at the old turtles' lives, and the future is left for something better.

My ideas:
+ A future similar to 2003's Fast Forward.
+ A future like the ones from the short "Teenage Mecha Ninja Turtles". I would have loved to explor this reality.

They change the first T to "The"

Why does Ralph have to be a fucking clone of Wolverine every fucking time.

are there any other Sup Forums related media were humans everywhere turn into animals?

Forget the Kraang. Renet said the turtles are famous in the future for saving the world. Well, the world is fucked. Savanti tried to turn all humans into monsters. Why would he do that if he knew humans were all going to die?

Fuck that! Mutagen bomb out of nowhere! It's a Deux Machina of evil bullshit.

Nickelodeon is right to ignore this episode.

The humans didn't turn into animals, they were rendered extinct. The only thing that lives now is strictly animal mutants as explained.

If humans were still a thing? We would at least see the humans turned mutant like Bebop and Rocksteady, but we didn't even get that. So humans and human mutants of the sort are 100% dead.

This is one of the rare times I expect a post to be full of complete outlandish horseshit, but it isn't

>the mutant humans will never have a closure
>aprils mom will never return
>splinter is dead (debatable yes but you just dont kill off splinter the turtles clearly needed more guidance from him and it felt weird without him in the lair with them in those last episodes
>everything they did for 5 seasons are left in vain

i was really loving this show but...the way things turned out i shifted back to 03

You know what would be hilarious? If Old Hob from IDW TMNT pulls a similar stunt. And just to be clear I don't mean Old Hob wants to mass murder humans and he has the bomb ready and he's going to use it and he's stopped mid-way.

I mean he 100% accomplishes the mission and mass murders billions of humans. Maybe a few survive and become the world's new minority leading to hell for humanity as the turtles are their only defenders.

Stop being a pleb and get into IDW TMNT, just be careful of Transsexual Writer.