Why was Riri so mad?

Why was Riri so mad?

black girl angry that the black man picks a white woman over her.

Isn't he also like 20 years older than her? That'd be kinda weird if he did go for her.

She's a teenage Mary Sue who is not used to not getting her way every time. But alas even Marvel can't start pairing old dudes with teenage girls so thats one exception the Mary Sue Riri is going to get.

How old is Riri and Sam? I thought she was legal and he was only in his 30s to early 40s.

I ship Riri with a grave.

Wait wait... her name is RIRI? Is it pronounced like it seems?
Ree-Ree? Like slang for Retarded?

Reeeeeee reeeeee.

Isn't she now the scrappy doo of Ironman?

she didn't get the bee bee cee

because she just realized her name is slang for retard

I thought she was 18 and if he's in his early 40's then yeah, they'd be about 20 years apart.

Because Sam keeps cheating on Misty.

its a Rihanna reference because Bendis is a slack jawed fuckwit like that.

nevermind that ten years from now no one is gonna know who rihanna is and we'll have a black marysue iron man character no one will want to remember with a personal name that's slang for retard.

So if Sam is cheating on Misty does this mean she can get back together with Danny?

Wow, a black woman is unnecessarily angry, such a shock.

The last time Sam made out with a younger woman, SJWs started #fireRickRemender

#BringBackJetBlack

white man cant have black womins dat is racist

>made out
They fucked. They also put the blame solely on him, even though she was the one who got him drunk.

Riri is 15, I believe.

Dayum sam get's around. Meanwhile in the films he's Stevesexual

Dubs of a Patrician.

Because both his character and his comic sucks and blames us, the racist readers

Why do people in comics, movies etc. always wake up with underwear after sex?

Because she isn't the center of attention in that moment.

Looking at the other panels they're clearly meant to be naked, but nudity is a no-no so you get that slapdash coloring.

Because she can't fit the helmet over her giant wirebrush afro?

Me too, and Miles.

How typically SJW. Woman gets a man drunk, and therefore the man is a rapist for having drunk sex.

Because she's a sociopath?

someone needs to teach her to masturbate, then she can make herself a vibrator and stop being an uptight cunt