Obama stopped following Hillary on twitter

>Obama stopped following Hillary on twitter
>Warren stopped following Hillary on twitter

SHIT IS HAPPENING!

POTUS IMPLICATED, HE WANTS TO SCRUB HIS CONNECTION WITH HILLSHILL

EVERYONE IS LEAVING THE SINKING SHIP

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elizabethforma
money.cnn.com/2016/11/01/media/sean-hannity-michelle-obama-hillary-clinton-fake-news/index.html
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need another user to confirm this.

Can confirm

This image will make it easier for everyone to see

Seriously, this needs more attention

normies will EAT THIS SHIT UP

>why is obama not following hillary? Isn't he campaigning for her? Is he a misogonist?

But who does Ken Bone follow?

twitter.com/elizabethforma

another one who stopped following hillary

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

he just did a campaign rally for her earlier today

Riiight, because following on Twitter is somehow proof in a court of law.

You're missing the big picture

Not a shill. Already early voted for Trump.

CNN is saying that this isn't true. So are they blatantly lying, or is Sup Forums?

I would believe either is lying and I don't have a twitter. So I can't check.

money.cnn.com/2016/11/01/media/sean-hannity-michelle-obama-hillary-clinton-fake-news/index.html

Bump for truth

>clinton news network telling people that it's ILLEGAL to look at those stolen documents :^)

Why wouldn't the POTUS who is campaigning for hillary follow her on twitter?

Obama still doing campaign stops for HRC? I think so.

Also, is anyone noticing that HRC has basically gone to war with FBI demanding they release everything.

THEY ARE.

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault

I am aware of that, but I just find it hard to believe that they would lie about something that anyone with a Twitter could easily check.

They are also talking about a surge of fake news in another article. They even reference a BuzzFeed article that is warning of partisan sources and tell people to check Snopes.

Am I just so out of touch from reality, or are these people actually that fucking scared?

I'm pretty sure it's disinfo, why would Twitter comments be all that important in the grand scheme of things. Obama is still campaigning for Clinton

This is all some weird shit. The news is fostering some resentment toward the FBI in a strategy that resembles Trumps counter to the press. Maybe releasing all of the emails now is better than the slow-drip process that wikileaks is doing which seems to be killing her campaign.

>be POTUS
>connected directly to evil web of pedophilia, corruption, and crime of all kinds
>have to save legacy and protect self and family
>unfollow Hilldog on Twitter
>problemsolved.jpeg

mfw

True. It could be disinformation to promote a bandwagon retreat from Clinton's twitter and enforce the idea that she is going to be arrested soon.

Another idea is that he removed himself from her twitter because he doesn't want to be associated with her anti-russian tweets. Perhaps he doesn't agree with her strategy, or thinks it looks bad for him since he is the president. She really has been sperging out the last couple days

Then why would he have started campaigning for her in the first place?

I find it hard to believe that he would be completely oblivious to this secret underground pedophilia network. The man is obviously all about his legacy.

Holy shit!

KEK is with me! Praise Him!

He hates her and realizes the extent of her corruption but doesn't want his "progress" overridden by a GOP president - especially Trump - so he was willing to campaign for her. He didn't think any of this would ever come out. But now that everyone is about to find out about her crimes, he's trying to play dumb.

Holy fuxking shit what is up with chapel hill???? Same name of the place next to house that NSA user was talking about. However didferent states, NC, and tamp FL???? Someone connect these dots please

There is a Chapel Hill in Ohio too.

Seems common knowledge that Obama and Hillary hate each other, but they're funded by and beholden to the same people. Gotta tow the globalist party line