This is the laziest design I’ve ever seen. Like, what the fuck is this...

This is the laziest design I’ve ever seen. Like, what the fuck is this?! You have a demon fuse with a Powerpuff girl and THIS is what you come up with?!

As if blacks weren't demon enough?

>Expecting effort from nuPPG.

Holy shit you guys

Bleedman saw this future

Darkest timeline yo

Is it called XIR

>lazy reboot is lazy with literally all of its character designs
I don't know why it shocked you, famalam.

Oh no, the demon fused with a powerpuff girl looks like a demon fused with a powerpuff girl.

>Just slap her head on his body
Jesus, even fucking Deviantart is more creative.

>him's body

Exactly.

Have you seen the other eps, OP?
Why are you surprised that there is no water the Sahara, my mans?

It's supposed to be grape soda and red kool-aid

They could've at least given her demonic eyes, s(he) doesn't look scary at all.

To be fair the nu-dynamo vs him battle was the only moment where this show ever came close to be enjoyable

Based drawfag making my request was the only good thing that came from nuppg

I actually wanted to see Mr Enter sperging over this episode, too bad he ragequit

Still not as bad as gem fusions

Sidenote, please feel free to steal this image.

Spoiler that shit next time you Double Autist

>people cry when they go off model
>same people cry when they stay on model

autism in action.

He looks like someone who could mug you in a dark alley, so why is he such a bitch?

this is either bait or genuine cluelessness. bravo for making me question it. 8/10

Does anybody here actually watch this show while expecting good things from it?

Has anyone noticed how in-character Him was when he got obliterated in the special?

Isn't that what he always does when he thinks an episode is "mean spirited" or he actually retired from making videos?

Him is the only character of the original series that is in character in the reboot, seriously, I think it is because he was always an over the top effeminate devil, so he wouldn't change that much if he got flanderized.

What the fuck wrong with his nose?

I meant to reply to the mr enter pic

He probably is one of ((((them))))

I'l give you 3 slips of gold-pressed latinum for it

Can someone just explain this whole shit to me.

>NuPPG
>Not lazily put together

Pick one and only one.

i unironically like bliss and think she's cute despite the awful way she was handled by the writers

come at me drumpfkins

based man of gold doing thot patrol

It looks like some shitted on her head.

>that cross

I thought he was an atheist

>mfw I used to enjoy his videos before he reached lolcow status

>I can't believe it, I'm losing to depression

>having low expectations about a series that has been utter garbage since day 1 is the same thing as having depression

I think he meant that as a stab at Robin Williams committing suicide after his long battle with depression.

>expecting the design to be good

Daily reminder that this happened

Was there a special breast cancer episode?

Would you have preferred this design?

what atrocity

they gave her an extra eyelash

I unironically enjoy kool-aid.

>He looks like someone who could mug you in a dark alley, so why is he such a bitch?
Yeah, but not because he's strong. Because he's desperate and has a gun. I'm pretty sure you could beat him up pretty easy if you're both unarmed.

Yeah but modern CN would never have the balls to make an episode with a sad ending

I don't know why but the elephant pissed me off

It was such a dumb, quirky so random trait for her to have a tiny elephant. Granted it being HIM makes it more acceptable but it could have been a squirrel or a rat or bird or something and it would've been just as fitting.

That and because it's name was Mee it spawned a lengthy "who's on first" joke that was eye-rolling

fuck this autist
his dog looks cute tho

she's still cute tho