Hank and Rick switch places for the day. How do they each fare?

Hank and Rick switch places for the day. How do they each fare?

Rick
>insults peggy's intelligence and says she is the reason public schools are failures.
>puts dale, bill, and boomhaur on blast for their character defects.
>tells dale and jospeh about redcorn

Hank
>bwaaahhhhhh
>oh god lord
>that boy ain't right
>yells at jerry to go be the father and husband his family needs.

Hank makes a portal gun out of propane and a few pieces of 2×4. Teaches Morty wood working

Rick is an ass to everyone but goes on an an adventure with Robert hill.

Rick ignores or shoots Peggy, probably rants about the futility of existence when Bobby asks for relationship advice. Ultimately ends up in a bar drinking the rest of the day away in sheer boredom.

As for Hank, he'll be lost using Rick's technology. If he has Morty along he might last longer since Morty is more competent than he used to be. The only situation where Hank makes a difference is if he's just dropped off at the Sanchez residence with Morty. Hank is more of a father figure and probably would give Morty some solid life advice.

Rick will shit on everyone except bobby(Seeing how he's existentially Texas Morty, with a bit more self-confidence) peggy and bill will get it the worst. Peggy for obvious reason and bill because he's the closest thing to jerry. nothing really happens beyond everone hating themselves a little bit more.

Hank's not good with giving people emotional comfort. But he'd at least try to help beth and jerry in their relationship in some KotH fashion. He could probably help morty out by giving him some kind of productive hobby. Summer is essentially Luanne and will avoid her. Alternatively he would just kick jerry's ass for being a jackass.

>Hank uses helmet in the garage
>kills himself without realizing it
>Rick constructs killer ship out of propane and propane accessories
>kills Peggy and Bobby after tolerating them for only 30 seconds.

Hank has an uneventful day, Rick pawns the hills riding mower and spends the rest of his time drinking in a motel.

I think you are mostly right, except Rick would probly just get drunk with Dale, Boomhaur and Bill. Also he wouldn't go out of his way to tell Dale and Josepeh about Redcorn, but if it came up he would. He would absolutly destroy Peggy's ego though.

Jerry is better than Bill. Jerry is Dale-tier, only less delusional and not a blatant cuck.

>Hank teaches Morty to stop being dependent on Rick, Summer to stop caring about social standings, and Jerry to be a man
>their lives are significantly improved

Hank returns home to discover half of Rainey Street crushed to a singularity. After missing twelve days of school, Bobby has been apparently been replaced by a clone. Or a robot. Or a clonebot. Dale is frantically blowing up the Internet with new conspiracy theories. Bill (aka "NewJerry") is slightly more traumatized than usual, and refuses to answer the door.

Rick returns home to discover pretty much everything the way he left it, because Hank wouldn't so much as touch one of Rick's incomprehensible sci-fi gadgets without a) asking permission beforehand, and b) thoroughly familiarizing himself with the (nonexistant) owners manual first.

>yells at jerry to go be the father and husband his family needs.

This would be glorious.

Rick and Bobby

Hank Hill entirely cares about social standings, The best life advice Hank will give Morty and Summer is to go to school, while Hank retrofits the residence to use propane while tossing out "All this radioactive garbage I found in the garage"

>mfw imagining a Citadel of Hanks

How would Hank deal with Beth's bullshit?

Passive-aggressively poking at how much she's drinking then doing nothing to curb it beyond maybe putting together an intervention once he's fully settled in the neighborhood.

Hank pretty much fixes the Smith families lives by threatening them to straighten up and fly right getting Morty involved in extracurricular activities and Summer to be more self reliant, He encourages Beth to seek therapy and stick with it and forces Jerry to confront his issues and helps him find a job.

Rick just makes everybody in Arlen miserable causing them all to shun him, he also may or may not end up getting killed by Dale.

Imagine a Citidel of Peggies.

>Hank gets Jerry a job in that universe's Stricklan Propane

Non existent as the instructions to get there would be in broken spanish and no one would actually know how to read it

>It's a giant inter-dimensional Stricklen Propane.
>The center of gravity for the station is a Propane Storage Tank
>Entire place is run on Propane
>Everyone has very nice lawns
>All the toilets are high flow

Dale is not a cuck. he derives no sexual pleasure from the unknowing affair that was going on behind his back.
least to my knowledge.

>Every Hank has a Bobby

>those hanks from the universes really far off the central finite curve.

>No cap on the valve

Rick is a terrible Propane tank

>Bill: Gee Hank. You've sure been busy recently.
>Dale: That's because he's been attending meetings of the Council of Hanks at the Citadel of Hanks. Where Hanks from every dimension attend to discuss the future of Propane.
>Hank: Dale, for the last time there is no Council of Hanks.

>When a distant timeline Hank drives his Interdimensional Ford Super Duty Truck to one of the only non-uplifted Hank Timelines to escape The Citadel of Propane

Do they get each other's gear? If so Hank probably kills himself on Rick's gear, Rick talks too much shit and is killed by Dale

Original definition of cuckold was for a man unaware his wife was unfaithful. Its use for the fetish is recent, and given how bastardized current internet usage of 'cuck' is, I'd say it can be used interchangeably.
Besides, absolute worst fetish shouldn't be allowed to overwrite a non-degenerate definition.

>Shady Bobbies down in Bobbytown offer cheap urethra enlargement and "special fishing bait"

Steven and Rick switch places for the day. How do they each fare?

Rick's nihilism is replaced with idealism after the magical lesbian space rock godesses hug him and let him cry.

Morty corrupts Steven and also teaches him about jerkin' it.

Better than expected.
Steven and Morty would just watch TV all day
Rick would just end out killing The Diamonds in some one-off gag.

>Hank walks in.
>His wife and son are dead.
>"Oh my lord...How...How could this...How..."
>Tears fill hanks eyes.
>He runs right past Peggy and Bobby.
>He drops to his knees in front of Ladybird's corpse.
>Hank sobs.
>Cotton's soul crawls up out of hell.
>"WILL YOU QUIT YER BLUBBERIN' YA SISSY. I KILLED FIDDY MEN AND DIDN'T SHED A TEAR. In fact, only time I ever cried was when you were born and it turned out you were really mine and not Milkman's. Now excuse me boy, but I got a date with Hitler. Satan put me in charge of his torture for the next thousand years!"

But what if the Citadel of Peggys is run by a bunch of sexually attractive, highly intelligent Texan milfs with small dainty feet, and the Peggy we know is just their Doofus Rick expy that they keep around as a joke?

>Texan
She's from Wyoming you casual

Montana

>implying cotton won't spend eternity killing japs

Shit, how many characters did he get to work for Strickland, even temporarily?

Disgusting

Lawful Neutral versus Chaotic Neutral

Impossible.
The Japanese don't have souls. Ergo, there are none to be found in Hell.
Cotton will just have to deal with nazis.

You know for a fact switching Steven and K.O. Is the better concept.

Bojack and Rick switch places for the day. What happens?

Alright so lets do this. The long awaited episode King of the Rick.

>Rick has finally done it. He has created his most powerful technology yet, inter-canonical travel.
>Aww jeez Rick I don’t know Rick do you really want to jump that shark?
>Don’t be such a *uuurp* pussy Morty. Check it out Morty, I’m gonna go to the Simpsons. I’m gonna meet Krusty, Morty. It’ll be way better than that stupid fucking Family guy *uurp* crossover.
>He goes through the portal without Morty.
>Ends up in hank hill’s garage.
>I’m gonna kick your ass!
>aww shit.
>They scuffle.
>Through hijinks, the portal gun is destroyed and Hank falls through the portal into Rick and Morty’s universe.
>Rick is now stuck in Arlen Texas with no portal gun.
>Oh shit oh fuck oh god I really *uurp* fucked up on this one I need to find a way to get home
>Bill comes in and asks rick if he wants to drink in front of the fence.
>Yeah sure why not.
>Rick and Morty theme plays in an acoustic bluegrass style.

To be continued.

Hank isn't that quick to anger, not at a stranger who randomly appeared. Rick would probably egg him on for a bit before Hank decided he needed an ass-kicking.

>Appearing in someones house out of nowhere through a portal isn't provocative
Look this is Texas they have stand your ground laws for a reason.

hank is a pansy around guns though

Perhaps, but Hank isn't the shoot first and ask questions later type. That's Dale. He would only aggressively if he thought Rick was threatening his family or if he was egged on.

>Rick returns to find everything in his garage thrown out and replaced with sweet mother propane, the house running on natural gas, and Jerry acting like a man.
>"Morty, wanna go on a fun non-canon crossing adventure!?" He misses Bobby.

>Hank returns to find Peggy acting strangely, half of Arlen destroyed, Strickland crucified by crazed Propane worshiping middle schoolers, Boomhauer with the biggest wang he's ever seen, Dale is shooting conspiracy theories left and right that veer awfully close to the truth, Bill is more traumatized than usual due to Jerry REALLY tearing him up, Khan's family ended up getting massacred, Redcorn got torn apart by some mutant, and zombie Cotton rules what's left of Arlen.
>Bobby seems to be having fun though.

What if Morty and Steven switch places? inb4 crying

>Morty, get me a ladder. I'm gonna kick God's ass.

>Am I evil?
>Well, uh, aheh, uh ... all women go through a phase like this at some point in their lives. Hormones 'n such, uh ... I'm sure you'll snap out of it.
>Yea ... sure. Thanks, dad.
>*Beth leaves*
>*sigh* That girl ain't right ...

2/3

The rest of the episode goes back and forth between Rick and Hank.

Rick:
>Rick spends most of his time fucking about in Arlen, meeting the various cast members.
>Hangs out with Dale Bill and Boomhauer.
>Dale thinks Rick is an undercover government agent.
>Rick eventually blows them off, hangs out with Kahn instead.
>Eventually goes back to the garage to try to jerry rig a way home
>See’s everything is powered by propane.
>He replaces all the propane tanks with some sci-fi energy source he pulls out of his ass.
>His story ends with nomatter what he does he is unable to get home by himself.

3/3

Hank:
>Hank comes back through the portal instead of Rick.
>Morty panics and Hank is very confused.
>Morty ends up just explaining the situation to him.
>BWAAH
>Morty end up blowing Hank off as just a dumb hick.
>Throughout the episode Hank sees how dysfunctional the family is and give advice to the various characters.
>He teaches Jerry how to properly take care of a lawn and how to stand up for himself.
>He sees Morty is upset.
>Maybe I could take you on one of those interdamawhatchamacallit adventures.
>Morty ends up agreeing.
>They go on some Sci fi adventure.
>Hank somehow naturally takes to it, using texas layman logic and it actually works.
>Hank see’s a wanted poster for an alien outlaw and they go to hunt him down.
>Throughout the adventure Morty keeps trying to do the usual horrible shit but Hank calmy keeps him doing the more difficult but morally honorable thing.
>Hank has several opportunities to kill but never does.
>They find the outlaw.
>Hank this whole time has refused to kill.
>Finds out the outlaw is a horrible evil person that murders the mentally ill and rapes babies.
>The scenario seemingly forces hank to shoot the outlaw.
>Hank shoots the outlaw in the leg, then arrests him and turns him into the government to serve justice.
>Morty begins to look up to Hank.
>Morty reveals he found the broken inter-canonical portal gun and tried to fix it but he can’t find a way to power it.
>Hank looks him right in the eye.
>Take me to the nearest place that sells propane.

>After that Hank and Morty come through the portal and save Rick.
>Hank has a teary goodbye with Morty.
>Rick doesn’t like this
>I knew this was a bad idea Morty. Crossovers are *uurp* always terrible. Let’s make sure this isn’t canon.
>As they leave, Rick throws a canon erasing bomb into the king of the hill universe destroying the show and everyone inside.
>Rick and Morty go watch interdimensional cable.

Rick
>Probably convince Bill to kill himself because his life is worthless
>Peggy ego would be destroyed just as everyone said
>Probably in casual conversation tell Dale about redcorn only for dale to get mad and try to attack rick only to have rick shoot or freeze him
>Boomhaur being the most sage and insightful person would probably distraught to ricks ego like the family therapist did
>bobby would just be morty but one of those dancing mortys instead also more confident

Hank
>going from the recent R&M episode be murdered by Beth but ignoring that
>Help Morty be more confident stand up to himself Morty would probably get a job
>Help Jerry like he helps Bill
>Summer would probably remain unchanged because hank finds that stuff uncomfortable unless something has to be addressed
>Assuming Beth doesn't kill him probably be similar to the relationship he has with Nancy and Bill
>also a lot of ass would be kicked

All things considered, the Gem Empire is probably less powerful than the Galactic Federation, who Rick destroyed in the span of 6 seconds. Rick kills the Gems because he can sell their gemstones on the black market for millions of Blemflarcks. Anyone who tries to stop him will end up dead, depending on how fast news travels this may mean half the town.
If the gem homeworld arrives he might blow them up, alternatively he might bargain with them for something he considers valuable.

Contrary to what Sup Forums would have you believe, Steven does not spend most of the time crying. Steven spends most of his time pulling lectures out of his ass. These speeches are almost always depicted as being right and invariably turn the person hearing them into a better person. With that in mind, Steven immediately latches onto Morty's underlying issues and gives a speech about how he's better than Rick and the world is a great place because it's for him to decide etc. Ultimately Steven rallies the house against Rick's bad behavior.

Rick returns home and Morty angrily spouts something Steven said. Rick immediately crushes Morty's spirit by doing something horrible. Rick and Morty go watch interdimensional cable

>after Hank comes through the portal with Morty he gives the portal gun to rick
>it's propane powered and the fuel tank weights 30 pounds
>the second it goes from Hank's hand to Rick's, it drops to the ground
>Rick has to lift it with both hands
>increasingly annoyed as he has to stand there holding this huge ass propane portal gun while Hank and Morty say goodbye
>"Let's go already Morty, before this piece of shit explodes!"
>"A-alright, Rick. Bye, Hank! I promise, I'll always taste the meat, not the heat?"
>"'Taste the meat'? That better not mean *uuuurp* what I think it means, Morty. I thought this was a wholesome, conserv*uuurp*ative show, Morty!"
>Rick opens a portal on the floor and is pulled in by the weight of the gun
>Hank stands there chuckling to himself
>"That boy's alright"
>canon erasing bomb pops back out of portal before it disappears
>"Hwat?"
>boom

>not the heat?
Fucking kill me I put a lot of effort into that, ignore the question mark

beautiful

> Steven isn't already jerking it
Steven keeps a box of tissues next to a picture of Connie on his headboard. C'mon, man.

How would Morty fare with the gems? How would Steven fare on an adventure with Rick?

For Morty it depends on how much the gems open up to him. He was pretty excited to go on an adventure with superheroes and it made him mad that Rick disrupted the whole thing with his cynicism. If the gems act friendly and immediately integrate him into their adventures, Morty would probably cooperate and help any way he could. If the gems are cold and treat him as a burden, Morty probably goes independent until the switchback occurs.

Steven tries to object to all the horrible things Rick does. Rick shrugs it off, does it anyway, and tries just as hard to show Steven how fucked up the universe is. Steven will probably have at least one speech that's genuinely insightful about Rick's inner pain and how he could change that. Rick gives no fucks though, Steven can't change Rick's outlook or morality. Ultimately Steven may be overcome by cynicism, he'll probably cry about it, and then rebound back to optimism. There is a decent chance Steven doesn't come back alive, if he tries to play hero to stop Rick (throwing himself in the way of a plasma shot, attacking Rick to prevent him from doing something heinous etc), Rick kills him with no second thoughts.

Steven would be dead fairly quickly, Rick might even try to get him killed on purpose for being so ridiculously positive.

Morty might actually last a while. If this is a universe swap thing instead of Morty just taking Steven's place from the beginning, there'd probably be a Peridot situation where the gems keep him hostage because they think he did something with Steven. Season 1 Morty would probably convince them he hadn't done anything just by being so clueless and freaked out, and they might even take him on adventures once they warm up to him and he shows his eagerness and quickness to learn under pressure.

Current Morty would get pissed and quickly figure out that the gems' weakness is their gems. He kills one and escapes through the warp pad. He then tries to rig a warp pad to travel between dimensions but instead just causes it to malfunction and send him to homeworld or some shit. Morty ends up gathering the off colors into an army and overthrowing the diamonds. He then uses his newfound authority to order a new Kindergarten built that will manufacture him an army of immortal, orange-skinned Jessicas.

Have we seen Morty do anything that ambitious on his own though? He's beginning to get the guts to do some immoral stuff (like resizing Summer's ex boyfriend), but on the whole he doesn't seem very "evil" yet. When he's without Rick he seems happy to stay at home or attend school, even though he could be using Rick's tech for greater things.

>LOOK BOBBY. I TURNED *BURP* MYSELF INTO A PICKLE. I'M PICKLE HAAAANK

>When he's without Rick he seems happy to stay at home
He won't be able to stay at home though user, he's in Beach City. Plus the whole situation starts as a potentially life threatening situation and he'll probably be in neutrino bomb defusing mode for long enough to do some fairly ambitious shit. I don't think it's too far fetched and it's more fun than him just hanging out in the woods somewhere.

>F-fuck me, Morty, this is *uuuuurp* just shit noises! You honestly *uurp*think this is comedy?
>Aw jeez, Rick, c-can't I just enjoy the funny phone jerks w-w-without you ruining my day? Is that too much to ask for?
>Some dumb hick rec*uuuuurp*orded himself having a medical emergency into a microphone, a-and you're sitting there fucking grinning about it, li-like you're *uuurp* fucking clever Morty?
>Tha*uuurp*t kid's missing something in his brain, Jesus Christ.

not well

Morty pretty much introduces the idea of the gems being sexy. Now Steven masturbates to all his aunts, except Amethyst, because she is fat and disgusting.

Hank would kick Rick's ass. And Sanchez would run away, recognizing Hank as one of the few people he is actually scared of (Saitama being the other one).

Hank just accepts people's flaws so unless she went super turbo bitch Hank would just shrug most of it off

>Evil Hanks are the Hanks that have no american made beer, tv, cars, or anything
>they use charcoal

It is his first time, he does it to each gem at least once.

>implying jerry wouldnt defect to thatherton