What will you tell your grand-kids about your time serving in the Meme Wars?

What will you tell your grand-kids about your time serving in the Meme Wars?

>implying anyone on here can successfully reproduce with a female

SIT DOWN SONNY AND LET ME TELL YOU A STORY

>... and that is how we, the NEET brigades, defeated international jewry.
>Now kids, what do we say?
Heil Hitler, Hail Victory!

just stare off into the distance and mumble

>implying there will be survivors.

Sorry normie fag, A true meme warrior doesn't have grandkids

I will tell them I got these doubles

woah, you got two fives, Sick dude!

Live by the meme and die by the meme

that everyone was a fucking retard who bought into the kike trump

And that's how we gased all the undesirables children

Even if he is a total kike, hillary is not any better of choice so might as well take a gamble and hope who goes at least partially 14/88

...but even in death i still meme

to meme, or not to meme. That is the true question

It could be your wife's grandson

"...and that's why my legs had to amputated after sitting at my computer for 53 hours straight."

I never really new my father,
That troubled man who so oft looked out east, past the falling horizon.
He would speak sometimes, when he had a yen,
Of Pepe, KeK and the Second Great Awakening,
Oh the times long, long ago;
In the way, way back.
Born into a world without memes, he grew to manhood in the furnace of the developing interwebz.
He was there, when the Great Jews ere finally named, and Soros and his ilk were cast out,
Like Horatio at the bridge, he was there at the Battle of the Line, which saved Texas from the Beaners for all time.
Finally, when the past Alliance of Leafs and Cucks was cast down, he was there When America became Great again.

He never talks much, but what he did say was glorious.

I won't tell them shit. Nobody would believe it anyways.

Death is but a new meme given form.

>tfw Putin has been paying you to meme in your chair for 451 hours straight at your computer chair so you've developed bed sores on your ass and they now have turned into a necrotic infection and you are going to have to get your entire lower body amputated

The salsa spilled on my the sister miraculous delicious.

There was never a time when the United Allocation Front for Rear Entrance Space Heaters had a proper filing for the tax of space.

Never before has there been a town in Utah that had a Walmart directly next to the Fish Brother's Store of Excellence.

>The salsa spilled on my the sister miraculous delicious.

>There was never a time when the United Allocation Front for Rear Entrance Space Heaters had a proper filing for the tax of space.

>Never before has there been a town in Utah that had a Walmart directly next to the Fish Brother's Store of Excellence.

There was never a time when the United Allocation Front for Rear Entrance Space Heaters had a proper filing for the tax of space.

Never before has there been a town in Utah that had a Walmart directly next to the Fish Brother's Store of Excellence.

>There was never a time when the United Allocation Front for Rear Entrance Space Heaters had a proper filing for the tax of space.

>Never before has there been a town in Utah that had a Walmart directly next to the Fish Brother's Store of Excellence.

>ctr...CTR in the bushes. Behind us. They're everwhere! CTR!
Grandpa, wake up, you're having a nightmare.
Anyway it's time for our daily gang rape by the 4th generation refugees who were given our house.

Well kiddo, let's just say (((they))) only found records they could not correct.