Republicucks poisoned donald trumps campaign

im just looking at donald trumps path to victory right now. he's so far behind that even if he wins the cointoss states he still barely come out on top.

his campaign of trade deals, immigration reform, and anti-pc movement has been completely ruined by the republicuck social issues that turn voters in most places.

muh guns, muh jesus, muh gay marriage, muh abortions. these sentiments just don't resonate well with people anymore and republicans just dont get it.

donald started out strong but recently it seems like he's completely caved to the republicuck way of thinking and as a consequence he has the same rigged, narrow path to victory they have all had.

I feel like if he only stayed away from these meaningless "social" issues and stuck to his guns on immigration and trade he might lose some flyover jesus states but he might win a state that actually matters.

tldr: why are republicans still pushing these losing christcuck ideals on every candidate that's nominated

Actually I'm opposed to Trump because he is against free trade and doesn't seem to care much for smaller government. I don't give a fuck about the social or racial issues.

trump is a bavarian kike you faggot

He says a bunch of shit should be left to the states.
Rato is dead. Move on.

People do care about those things. Trump would be losing Texas and Georgia if not for Based Pence.

Notice how democrats are the ones telling republicans they need to give up on the culture war. Because they know the GOP is toast the minute they do that.

>I feel like
your feelings =/= sensible election strategy

only one way to avoid your trial ctr

Lowering the taxes --> Big government.

free trade is a myth you republicuck
trump is against outsourcing
outsourcing allows for companies to move a factory overseas simply to increase profitability, which is reflected in the stock price, which benefits a few at the expense of many
entire communities gutted for no other reason but greed

free trade only exists when the trading partners are at the same level of economic development

what's the point in caring about them? they are lost anyways. babies are gonna get aborted and gay people are going to get married even in a trump landslide.

that's a pretty nice wall of text but check out this asian chick

Why do you want free trade? All it does is put more cash in the pockets of the globalists and move jobs to cheaper labor markets.

It benefits nobody. NAFTA even fucked over mexico when it was flooded with subsidized american corn, putting hundreds of thousands of farmers out of work in mexico, fucking up their job market and causing a massive surge in illegal immigration, further encouraged by these same lobbyists that pushed for this shitty legislation to begin with to take advantage of cheap labor.

Meanwhile, US health insurance companies cant even compete across state lines.

>muh guns
Doesn't belong in that list, it resonates with more people than ever in America. Any candidate who is not pro-gun is not American, and is a domestic enemy.

Those are secondary to him.

Better rev up those abortion poll buses.

Muh guns is one of the most important things a candidate can support

This.

Marx was right about one thing; labor is a commodity. And if you flood a market with cheap/illegal labor undercutting the American worker (ie 11 Million illegal aliens), you put American workers at a distinct disadvantage.

70,000 factories shuttered in the USA since NAFTA.

someone needs to explain this shit to me.

or is it just like, i can haz revolution and overthrow the gubmint?

He lost because he is seriously incompetent. You need more than a politically incorrect agenda. You need to actually know what you're doing. It's the difference between Andrew Anglin and Jared Taylor

trump hasn't been pushing chriscuck shit at all. He's pretty much shit on everything evangelicals stand for and they still love him

Republicucks will flood to him once they realize they can save their party with a Trump lanslide victory.

>he is against free trade
which is the reasonable stance to take

>muh guns, muh jesus, muh gay marriage, muh abortions. these sentiments just don't resonate well with people anymore
Yes they do. Kill yourself canucuck. The Dems can only win by stealing. Prove me wrong.

>Actually I'm opposed to Trump because he is against free trade and doesn't seem to care much for smaller government.
Not true, he is against trade agreements that aren't beneficial to America and denounces "free trade" under such circumstances. He actually said in one speech that there will probably be more actually free trade under him than before.
And he wants less government in healthcare, less regulations, lower taxes, how can you claim he isn't a "smaller government" proponent?

Free for every other country, costs us everything

It's my primary hobby, plus guns are representative of a governments trust in the people and a symbol of the power of the working man.

Our founding fathers were very supportive of private ownership of weapons and our Constitution guarantees an uninfringed right to keep and bear arms, we are expected to raise our arms against threats to American liberty and out way of life, both the obligation and the privilege of being a true American.

To be against guns is to be against America itself.

Georgian here. You're full of shit. We always go red and most of us like trump.

Implying that Americans have the intelligence, manpower or will to overthrow their government. Most of you cucks talk about how your guns are there to 'overthrow' your government, well they've been jamming a red white and blue dick up your ass for generations and you haven't done shit. Guns in the USA are keeping you in a state of schizophrenic delusion we're your citizens are both the prisoners and guards of your fucked up little society.

this is stupid, sorry.

i didn't imply that, but a lot of fucking retards in this country seem to think they can.

Not an argument

It wasn't directed at you just the retards in this thread who talk about muh guns = Liberty because we can overthrow our government, yet they sit on Sup Forums and eat fast food all day.

How so, oh omnipotent decider of whether things are stupid or not

i wasnt responding to an argument either, just a muh hobby plus propaganda, falsehoods, and feelz about being a real 'merican.

>muh guns,
> don't resonate well

What

What's your argument against guns anyway? It's criminals who are the problem.

cuck confirmed