Brit/pol/ - Good Moaning edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=-isrjFPkH00

>Singing in the Rain - Good Morning
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu6--WBPBHo

>wake up its a beautiful morning
youtube.com/watch?v=YJXPTnPmm78

>Sharia law being administered in shop basements, MPs told
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/01/sharia-law-being-administered-in-shop-basements-mps-told/

>Call for action to tackle growing ethnic segregation across UK
theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/01/call-for-action-to-tackle-growing-ethnic-segregation-across-uk

>Louis Smith: British Gymnastics bans four-time Olympic medallist for insulting Islam
bbc.co.uk/sport/gymnastics/37832754

>Amber Rudd praised for resisting calls for Battle of Orgreave inquiry amid fears it would be 'stick to beat the Thatcher government'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/31/amber-rudd-praised-for-resisting-calls-for-battle-of-orgreave-in/

>'Increasingly aggressive’ Russia a growing threat to UK, says MI5 head
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/31/andrew-parker-increasingly-aggressive-russia-a-growing-threat-to-uk-says-mi5-head

>Mark Carney to leave Bank of England in June 2019
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37829069

>Keith Vaz joins Commons justice committee
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37829906

>Online profiles reveal ‘child migrant’ claims to be 22 years old
breitbart.com/london/2016/10/31/online-profiles-reveal-child-migrant-22-years-old/

>SNP MP slapped down for saying British Government should hand priceless Elgin Marbles back
express.co.uk/news/politics/727325/SNP-Elgin-Marbles-Brendan-O-Hara-House-of-Commons

>Raheem Kassam pulls out of leadership race
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37821383

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcz6hRMXzSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
youtube.com/watch?v=GS39J2GpUII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Brits and fuck Sup Forums

Fucking Brits why won't you allow minorities to have the same rights and freedoms in your countries you fucking racists?

Honestly Britain should be nuked

Brits are all racists that should be fucking tried to the UN!!!!! You fucking heartless monsters would rather have this poor woman and her child starve to death in Syria then take her in and let her a normal happy life

Because they don't want to exterminate you fucking apes from favelas in London like your government is doing, mudslimes are bad enough.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING RACIST MONSTER I FUCKING HATE YOU

FUCK OFF BRITS YOU CAME HERE FROM SAXONY WHY CAN'T YOU ALLOW PEOPLE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST TO COME INTO YOUR COUNTRY YOU HISTORICALLY ILLITERATE RACIST FUCKS?

Wow, I'm literally shaking right now.

This type of racism shouldn't be allowed here

Inventions that were invented by Africans millions of years ago

If you fucking racists allowed Africans to come into your country you would be years ahead like the rest of the world

Good thing the Brit/pol/ racists haven't come to this thread

They fucking racists should be arrested by the British police for what they are saying about us minorities

Such misguided racism

Fuck off, we're full.

You on holiday Brit/bro/?

You only have fucking 65 million people you can more than that!

Saudi Arabia has a LOT more space and only 28 million. They'll feel a lot more at home there.

even for me user

Yes paco, especially for you.

Saudi Arabia is a poor third world country. Britain a rich first world country, therefore Britain should be able to take as many refugees as is possible and they are racist subhumans for not doing so

Ummm excuse me but you shouldn't be able to identify an anonymous poster???????????? Fuck off you fucking racist

I'm a blonde hair blue eyed American

i promise ill hate shitskins

Lads, I just found out I'm English!

Can you stop sperging out hue? It's really boring.

Welcome to the club lad, remember your loyalties lie with us now

We're a rich first world country precisely because we keep out the subhumans. Stay out of our green and pleasant lands.

Ethnically cleanse the hue posters and we have a deal.

>Saudi Arabia is a poor third world country

this is literally like going "please give me (yous)"

>Tfw you realize Britain is a Canadian proxy state

i could jerk off to this picture
ill see what i can do

>

Who's your head of state leaf?

>The Queen meme
Nice try

>meme

Didn't realise Moggy spoke on Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcz6hRMXzSQ

Really hope he's the next governor of the Bank of England.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

youtube.com/watch?v=GS39J2GpUII

>EEEARLY MOOOARRNINNIANNGGG

I will never understand how people can be so blind. The audience claps because "le trump will be a disaster" and as soon as that's said they all remember those 'hilarious' facebook memes they saw about trump and applaud like blind sheep. I fucking hate 90 percent of people in the west. They'd rather be destroyed than even dare vote for someone who speaks for and not against them. Self hating idiots.