Would you vote for Hillary if you could have sex with Huma without a condom and cum inside?

Would you vote for Hillary if you could have sex with Huma without a condom and cum inside?

without hesitation

Yes it's just one vote I'd fuck her so hard. Still gonna be a landslide win.

voting hillary is enough to make me cum

my vote doesn't matter anyway so why not

I'm voting for Hillary anyway so this is an obvious YAAAAS!

It does matter. Don't get complacent. You need to vote.

This leaf knows what's up

Yes. If Anthony Weiner is forced to watch and is played on Saudi Tv 24 hours straight.

my state is going red for sure... so yes. Yes I would. Having a bastard son of a powerful Saudi womanwouldn't be too shabby either.

>YAAAAS!

Seriously kill yourself. I don't mean this as a simple retort. LITERALLY kill yourself.

What if you live in Illinois?

I live in Idaho, my vote for Trump is worth a counterfeit penny.

brilliant

>when user tells you to kill yourself

Ahh I dunno I want Trump to win but I also want her on top of my hard cock. I guess I'd vote for Trump since the fate of our country is more important than fucking some corrupt bitch.

she looks like an iranian tranny so i probably wouldn't.

her cunt is probably a loose, vile cavernous hole after being pounded by weiner for so many years.. not to mention she probably lets hillary fist her and i have a suspicion she is into brutal dildos with girths far exceeding any human sized penises

No.

I live in Eagle.
I'm still voting for Trump.
These mormon fags may meme Mcmuffin to win

Yea okay sure thing mr integrity

Oh Pepe.

Hmmm, not even for her asshole.

Sounds like she might be down for some unbirthing

Literally and figuratively this

Anthony Weiner's dick isn't that big.

I'd creampie Huma, but then I'd suck the creampie out cuz I don't want no Muslim Brotherhood babies.

I bet she doesn't look so good without all that makeup. I need to see her ass though to decide.

Lol that meme

>I'm voting for Hillary anyway so this is an obvious YAAAAS!
Sorry cuck, best you can hope for is to watch her get fucked by an alpha while you furiously masturbate in hopes she acknowledges you're there.

>Anthony Weiner's dick isn't that big.
Maybe for you. Some people think horse cocks are big.

I'd consider voting Shrillary to avoid doing that

Fuck off Milo.

>Would you vote for Hillary if you could have sex with Huma without a condom and cum inside?
only if she'd beg for it and enjoy it.

Huma, that is, not Hillary.

terrible color choice for the top pepe