WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE HOLY FUCK!

WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE HOLY FUCK!

this shit cant be real but its right there. right fucking there!

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla/Nikola Tesla Part 03 of 03/view

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Wizard-Times-Nikola-Biography-Genius/dp/0806539968
google.com/search?tbm=bks&hl=en&q="interplanetary sessions newsletter"
archive.org/details/NikolaTeslaFBI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=xUGHa0uRMLc
energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php?topic=2493.0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect_(physics)
exhentai.org/g/825658/5ede28aaf6/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha "Yogoslavia" doesn't exist drumpfkins better luck next time

Sage

George Van Tassel
George Van Tassel was an American contactee, ufologist, author.
Wikipedia
BORN
March 12, 1910, Jefferson, Ohio
DIED
February 9, 1978
OCCUPATION
Ufologist

wtf

It sure as fuck does. I used to drive one.

Literally nothing?

What page

page 3

that's an excerpt from this book / article that is in this book

amazon.com/Wizard-Times-Nikola-Biography-Genius/dp/0806539968

google.com/search?tbm=bks&hl=en&q="interplanetary sessions newsletter"

>venusian
Terrible outdated disinfo

>INTERPLANETARY SESSION NEWSLETTER
What did they mean by this?

>Mrs Tesla
The pidgin??

ok, im just weirded the fuck out by the fbi twitter linking to this. also the fact that it was classified at one point, it it was just a book why classify it in the first place.

Just because soemthing is in an FBI file doesn't mean it has any basis in reality
\
this is likely just some cranks letter they received or Tesla had in his possession and it was archived.. show the full context of this image

Yeah the FBI releases documents of what people said. They're not documenting actual alien contact, retard. They have tons of documents like these of stories of people claiming to have interacted with aliens. It's not any more "official" just because the story is written down in an FBI file.

Jesus. I swear half of the people on this board are retarded or teenagers. It's like you guys take this information in the most basic, literal and autistic way to fit your vision and disregard all real life factors. It's almost like you guys quite literally never get off of the internet or something.

>Tesla is literally Kal El

it's strange that they tweeted about it since this implies it's old news (back in May, check upload date):

archive.org/details/NikolaTeslaFBI

if you follow the link its there m80. part three.

ill take the blow that im retarded when looking at fbi files. hence why i am asking for input. no need to act like a nigger user.

This. The project bluebook files are giant stacks of nothing.

Oh shit, confirmed, John Trump on page 38.

NOT A DRILL

>It's not any more "official" just because the story is written down in an FBI file.
>if you follow the link its there m80. part three.

what is reading comprehension?

Pence timeclones detected.

>browsing the internet in reality

Did they just assume the planet he was from?

Benis

Behold a Pale Horse should be required reading on here this is disinfo for other government agents.

They're definitely trying to tell us something by releasing info about Tesla / Trump uncle and the Clinton's today.

This shit's insane, I think my brain is gonna blow up.

holy fuck, Tesla was trying to create a border wall around the US. He passed his MAGA plans down to Trump?

Illegal immigration is only the beginning.

funnily enough i knew about a lot of the tech ive read about in here.

checked

>tfw the FBI confirms pol's theories

You do realize the fact that this isn't redacted means there is no proof.

You don't actually think the FBI would just post this unredacted if there was legitimate proof.

and the trump- clinton is finally full circle guys

it was the joos all along

This is the best election I think I'll ever see in my lifetime.

keked and checked.

>tesla knew meme magic was real.

oh boy

WAIT A GODDAMN SECOND! WHO IS THIS FITZGERALD??

>there is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment

What does this even mean?

uncle trump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Trump

Holy. Fuck. Bump this shit

trump time traveler confirmed? wtf

I've been watching Trump rallies on youtube. I forget the exact context for it, but I think there is some political dude at MIT who says Trump has no chance or something like that.

Then Trump will say, "You know, I had an uncle who taught at MIT, great guy," or something along those lines. Is John Trump that uncle??

Also, does anyone have any more info on the Fitzgerald referenced in this post? The "F" in JFK is Fitzgerald. It was his mother's maiden name.

>what you will, will be

same kinda stuff that all those "the secret" nutjobs were talking about.

one of the guys working under telsa, in some documents he is called an informant. apparently telsa worked with him a lot leading up to his death.

there are a lot of neat names in this though

Rail gun?

Fitzgerald is a name from Irish Nobility is sometimes connected to other power families, like the Rothschilds.

its pretty hard to read...is bloyce even a name?

>bloyce

Derivative of Blace/Blaise

telsa made a shit ton of weapons but wouldnt hand out the blueprints unless they could only be used defensively. also there was some blueprint of a weapon that he gave a small bits to all the governments so it couldnt be completed unless everyone actually sat down together. thats just a rumor tho.

Die Glocke

Keksburge

>>It's all coming together.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUGHa0uRMLc

Yugoslavia existed from 1918 - 1992.

C'mon leaf. I expect more from your shitposting.

>THIS SHIT IS A DISTRACTION
THIS SHIT IS A DISTRACTION

energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php?topic=2493.0

THESE CAME OUT IN 2013

>what you will, will be
>same kinda stuff that all those "the secret" nutjobs were talking about.

Are you actually fucking retarded?

Tesla was literally a crazy person

Crazy like a fox

Boil a pot of water. Molecules are energized because of their hot environment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect_(physics)

its been talked about for a looooong time

Yes and no. Its a part of a dump of info in retaliation to HRC demanding FBI release info or be seemed not credible. AKA HRC declares war on FBI credibility.

FBI is not releasing this as new, but as "part of Trumps file"....to seem balanced.

Have a nice day

what about yogoslavia though

>Governor Clinton Hotel

What the fuck is going on here? Is this dimension collapsing into another?

This cant be a coincidence.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect_(physics)

But that's not what he's talking about at all. He's just talking about the relationship between energy and mass. Specifically heat and kinetic energy if you actually look for the context of the quote.

this shit is full of typos. there was about 3 pages written by some goon that had to re-write telsa over his name spelled wrong.

can anyone track down his family tree. i didnt have much luck but i didnt look hard, went back to reading the pdf.

Bill Clinton's last name isn't really Clinton. It's Blythe, he took his stepfathers last name as his own. He's literally a my wife's son.

ohhhh
dude
the wall isnt for illegal aliens
its for real aliens!

This, but in the past few weeks Sup Forums has transformed into LARP central, every stupid bizarre theory is now more important that digging through the "boring" old facts about Clinton donation papertrails. CTR slide tactic or just summerfags shitting up the place, you decide.

Clinton Hotel was named after George Clinton, and I don't think he's related to bill clinton, since bill clinton wasn't born as "clinton."

Are you ready to Time Travel with Trump user.......

can't wait until they unveil their space canon based on Tesla's portable Death Ray.

yeah, i misunderstood. although i dont feel bad confusing the two.

>Time Travel with Trump
>Get in Trumps plane with him.
>Ask where we're going.
>He looks at you and says "not where, when."

didnt know about bills name change, but this is what i was assuming when i couldnt find a link between the two.

Ten cents have been deposited into your ayy lmao interplanetary account.

t. Ayylmao von Neptune

checked, getting hoverboard now

kek two very underrated replies

So are we to assume life started (or migrated) to another planet, and possibly still exists within the solar system surviving under extremely harsh conditions, hidden in plain sight?

In the deep cave systems of mars?
Beneath the giant storms of Saturn?
In the carbon smog of Venus?

Donald changed his last name to Trump so he can get his uncle john g trump Tesla papers......

Please safe us space people.

Does anyone get the sense that the impeccable culmination of meme magic this past year has been leading up to something so grandiose, so impossibly complex, such a magnificent, unraveling, awe-inspiring crescendo, that it could end up causing a kind of reality-shattering insanity a la Lovecraft, the likes of which we could have never predicted or imagined?

source?

dubs say yes.

exhentai.org/g/825658/5ede28aaf6/

thanks for backing me up kek :)

Ayyy, this made me LMAO

It's an illiterate and exaggerated way of decribing heat transfer, within that a potentiality found through the interaction between atoms (some particles) in close proximity. How it is worded shows just how illiterate the guy is.